PDA

View Full Version : OU in WCWS: Last chance to cash in on these girls

badger
6/4/2013, 08:01 AM
Well folks, it's been a fun postseason ride, but I'm afraid the vMoney train known as Sooner softball ends tonight, so you better place all your vBets on this unbeatable team while you can.

7 p.m. tonight vDeadline...

Boomer.....
6/4/2013, 08:27 AM
I'll risk a few vBucks on it.

badger
6/4/2013, 02:13 PM
You vBastards better put this event over a vBillion or else the Sooners aren't gonna win tonight. :mad:

And then you vLose too.

hawaii 5-0
6/4/2013, 04:27 PM
You vBastards better put this event over a vBillion or else the Sooners aren't gonna win tonight. :mad:

And then you vLose too.

OK, ya happy now?

Go Sooners !!!!!

Let's finish this and then celebrate !!

5-0

hawaii 5-0
6/4/2013, 11:58 PM
Sweet.

Way to go Soons !!!!!!!!

Great team effort and a fitting finish to a very special season for them.

A coupla notes........anyone notice how much bigger that Hawaiian was than the rest of the team?

Shelby Pendley.......those announcers ragged on her the whole series. No mention of the two home runs she had in one game at the Super Regional.

5-0

SoonerStormchaser
6/5/2013, 04:37 AM
Where's my vCash baj? I need to convert it to vEuro and buy me some vSchnitzel!

Oh, and can you permaban whoever it was that actually bet on Tennessee?

Boomer.....
6/5/2013, 07:57 AM
Sweet.

Way to go Soons !!!!!!!!

Great team effort and a fitting finish to a very special season for them.

A coupla notes........anyone notice how much bigger that Hawaiian was than the rest of the team?

Shelby Pendley.......those announcers ragged on her the whole series. No mention of the two home runs she had in one game at the Super Regional.

5-0

Ricketts is listed at 6'-2" on the roster. There are a few others in the 5' 10"-11" range, but most are around 5.5". She looks like a giant standing around them.

badger
6/5/2013, 08:25 AM
can you permaban whoever it was that actually bet on Tennessee?

I might just have to do that.

vBookie has vPaid y'all. Now please EVERYONE turn around and vBet OU baseball to the College World Series. :D