PDA

View Full Version : Whos screwing around? MamaMia

olevetonahill
6/3/2013, 10:25 PM
This aint funny :boxing:
Some one has signed in as her.

KantoSooner
6/4/2013, 08:48 AM
Unless it's actually her, from the other side, then it's in poor taste.

olevetonahill
6/4/2013, 09:12 AM
Unless it's actually her, from the other side, then it's in poor taste.

Well If it was her from the Other side she coulda at least Posted an told us what to look for.

After thinkin about it, I wonder if it was Part of her family just messin aground on her Puter feelin lost.

KantoSooner
6/4/2013, 09:34 AM
More than likely. On the other hand, if it IS her, maybe she knows how the season will turn out...

olevetonahill
6/4/2013, 09:51 AM
More than likely. On the other hand, if it IS her, maybe she knows how the season will turn out...

Heh, Maybe she will send me a Peem so I can bet and Win a Bunch.:drunk:

BigTip
6/4/2013, 09:59 AM
Heh, Maybe she will send me a Peem so I can bet and Win a Bunch.:drunk:

My brother died three years ago. When we were cleaning up his stuff, I found his lottery betting slip thing. He always played the same numbers. So I've been using those numbers since he died hoping he'll make it happen.

Hasn't happened yet.

What a loser.

lol

What, too soon?

8timechamps
6/4/2013, 04:33 PM
Imma bet it's her family. Probably just now feeling up to going through her things. Sure do miss Mama.

olevetonahill
6/4/2013, 04:35 PM
Imma bet it's her family. Probably just now feeling up to going through her things. Sure do miss Mama.

Yup. I loved callin her or Vice versa late at night she'd get to feeling down. I just hope our few chats helped some.

8timechamps
6/4/2013, 08:28 PM
Yup. I loved callin her or Vice versa late at night she'd get to feeling down. I just hope our few chats helped some.

I'm sure they did brother.