PDA

View Full Version : OU in WCWS: BREAK vBOOKIE

badger
6/3/2013, 08:16 AM
443 million?! Pbbbth, it will take FAR more vBets than that to break this thing. I wanna see everyone put EVERYTHING on the Sooners to win tonight.

7 p.m. vBookie vDeadline...

hawaii 5-0
6/3/2013, 12:38 PM
That last one put me over the $ 1 Billion mark.

I don't think I'll risk it all tho. Did that once and it bit me.

5-0

badger
6/3/2013, 01:19 PM
If the world ended tomorrow and you still had vCash in your account, wouldn't you have wished that you invested it all in an OU victory towards a national championship instead of just let it go to vWaste?

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2013, 01:52 PM
Give me more vCash and I'll do my best!

BoomerSooner123
6/3/2013, 03:32 PM
When does the V-welfare kick in? Is it before tonight's game ends? I am v-destitute.

badger
6/3/2013, 04:10 PM
You get 500 everytime I settle an event. So... you already got your vWelfare after I vSettled last night's game. vSorry :(

SoonerStormchaser
6/3/2013, 04:40 PM
That's vBull****!

olevetonahill
6/3/2013, 07:12 PM
You get 500 everytime I settle an event. So... you already got your vWelfare after I vSettled last night's game. vSorry :(

No sweet heart , the way it works is , If I bet everything I have , Im broke until you either settle up and I have won
OR You post another bet. Even if I have all my Vbucks riding on a bet. You Post a new one I get 500 more See?
So next time you are posting bets Take your time and Let me bet all my 500 new bucks then ya post another and I bet then ya post another .
See how that works?

olevetonahill
6/3/2013, 07:14 PM

No sweet heart , the way it works is , If I bet everything I have , Im broke until you either settle up and I have won
OR You post another bet. Even if I have all my Vbucks riding on a bet. You Post a new one I get 500 more See?
So next time you are posting bets Take your time and Let me bet all my 500 new bucks then ya post another and I bet then ya post another .
See how that works?

An example I have 9000 V bucks and they are ALL bet on OU on this bet. Leaving me with nothing at this point.You post a New bet and I get 500 more .

BoomerSooner123
6/3/2013, 11:21 PM
It looked like I was headed for v poverty but now I can get a v skybox. But I won't. Beans don't burn on the grill...

The girls revived my Sooner Magic faith. I say get them some helmets and shoulder pads. They were amazing.

ouflak
6/4/2013, 01:54 AM
Taking the liberty to settle this as I wanted to get to counting all my crisp new vBills....

badger
6/4/2013, 08:00 AM
vBookie is getting way too vCocky... down 3-0 in the 11th and Sooners STILL pull out a victory?!

Seriously sf.com... if you aren't investing in the sooners this postseason for baseball and softball where the sooners lose NEVER, then I should just repossess ALL of your vCash :P