PDA

View Full Version : Lindy's SEC Preview Mag is out (last one, I promise)

Mac94
5/30/2013, 08:02 AM
I know, I know ... you all don;t care about the SEC ... but I'll highlight a bit of the national stuff along with one dig at oSu.

Their top 10:

1) Bama
2) Ohio St.
3) Stanford
4) Oregon
5) Texas A&M
6) Georgia
7) Clemson
8) LSU
9) S. Carolina
10) Louisville

Others of note:

11) Oklahoma St.
14) Notre Dame
15) Oklahoma
18) Texas
19) Baylor
22) TCU

Center Gabe Ikard made their 1st team All American list and CB Aaron Colvin was on their 2nd team defense.

Damien Willams was their #14 overall RB and Ikard was their top Center in the nation. Colvin was rated #4 overall at corner.

They also had Oklahoma with the 7th best WR group in the nation and the #3 offensive line.

On the mega oops, do we have an editing department as well as the "you known you're not quite all that in the college football world yet when something like this slips by" department .... Lindy's top 25 list has the logos of each team with their respective names and then a write up ... standard stuff .... As mentioned, Oklahoma State is #11 on their list with a nice little write up and Oklahoma State in bold lettering ... with the Oregon State Beaver logo instead of the oSu logo, lol. So Lindy's has dubbed youor friends in Stillwater the Beavers now.

olevetonahill
5/30/2013, 08:13 AM
You and these PREVIEW Rags remind me of a young boy who just found out he can play with his Peter.

Mac94
5/30/2013, 08:17 AM
YOU CAN DO THAT?????????? ;)

I like the preview mags. Not into MLB or NBA .... love college football ... and it's late May ... something to read and talk about.

Bourbon St Sooner
5/30/2013, 08:27 AM
SEC circle jerk is to the right. Moose out front shoulda told ya.

badger
5/30/2013, 08:29 AM
Eventually Satan is gonna get sick of the SEC calling him nonstop and he's gonna disconnect his landline. Till Satan gets a cell phone, the SEC would be thoroughly screwed.

Why do you think A&M is expanding their stadium? They need more souls to offer Satan.

Mac94
5/30/2013, 08:30 AM
Moose out front shoulda told ya.

Hey now ... don't make me go to the sporting goods store across the street and get a BB gun! ;)

Flagstaffsooner
5/30/2013, 02:25 PM
That worthless rag is still around?

picasso
5/30/2013, 02:44 PM
SEC circle jerk is to the right. Moose out front shoulda told ya.

They violated my human decency!

SicEmBaylor
5/30/2013, 04:10 PM
I know, I know ... you all don;t care about the SEC ... but I'll highlight a bit of the national stuff along with one dig at oSu.

Their top 10:

1) Bama
2) Ohio St.
3) Stanford
4) Oregon
5) Texas A&M
6) Georgia
7) Clemson
8) LSU
9) S. Carolina
10) Louisville

Others of note:

11) Oklahoma St.
14) Notre Dame
15) Oklahoma
18) Texas
19) Baylor
22) TCU

Center Gabe Ikard made their 1st team All American list and CB Aaron Colvin was on their 2nd team defense.

Damien Willams was their #14 overall RB and Ikard was their top Center in the nation. Colvin was rated #4 overall at corner.

They also had Oklahoma with the 7th best WR group in the nation and the #3 offensive line.

On the mega oops, do we have an editing department as well as the "you known you're not quite all that in the college football world yet when something like this slips by" department .... Lindy's top 25 list has the logos of each team with their respective names and then a write up ... standard stuff .... As mentioned, Oklahoma State is #11 on their list with a nice little write up and Oklahoma State in bold lettering ... with the Oregon State Beaver logo instead of the oSu logo, lol. So Lindy's has dubbed youor friends in Stillwater the Beavers now.

Go away.

Mac94
5/30/2013, 04:26 PM
Go away.

Hmmmm .... well .... when you put it that way .... no. :P

KantoSooner
5/30/2013, 04:51 PM
They violated my human decency!

I'm jealous. I've got none left to violate.

MyT Oklahoma
5/30/2013, 10:54 PM
Guess that means we're doomed, huh?

Sabanball
5/30/2013, 11:03 PM
I would swap spots between Georgia and LSU and leave Clemson out of the top 10 altogether, replacing them with OU. Other than that I'd say they are about right.