PDA

View Full Version : Urban Meyer praises LB recruits butt

Mazeppa
5/25/2013, 08:55 PM
Urban Meyer says 'all great athletes have huge butts'
By Rodger Sherman on May 22 2013
Urban Meyer is trying to recruit top linebacker Raekwon McMillan to Ohio State by praising his ***.
Five-star linebacker Raekwon McMillan, who SB Nation Recruiting's Bud Elliott profiled the other day, is writing a running diary for 247 Scouting about his recruitment process.
His most recent entry is pretty straightforward: he talks about some of the coaches who are recruiting him like Nick Saban, Dabo Swinney, Will Muschamp, what they're like as people, etc. etc. It's interesting insight but not ground-breaking... until we get to the part where he talks to Urban Meyer, who apparently has a fascination with McMillan's rear end, and butts in general.
He calls me "Bubble." That's because he said I have a linebacker butt. I have a wide butt with a great leg base...He says all great athletes have huge butts and great strength bases there. He was telling me about guys like Tim Tebow, Brandon Spikes and Percy Harvin. Guys like that. He said they were built the same way.
Urban Meyer says all great athletes have huge butts, and he cannot lie. The good thing is that now I can go shopping for him and 2 Chainz' birthday's at the same place!

goingoneight
5/25/2013, 10:55 PM
And here I was staring at the cheerleaders' asses. Hmmm... I could've had two National Championships by now.

MyT Oklahoma
5/26/2013, 12:01 AM
And here I was staring at the cheerleaders' asses. Hmmm... I could've had two National Championships by now.

I know that feeling well.

agoo758
5/26/2013, 12:55 PM

Should the entire soonerfans community apply for evey single 1a coaching gig armed with that information?