PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama is a piece of ****?

FaninAma
5/24/2013, 03:14 PM
I am no longer undecided in the issue. I vote in the
affirmative. George Bush was pretty bad but Obama
makes him look absolutely Jeffersonian.

okie52
5/24/2013, 03:39 PM
That seems a little harsh...

SicEmBaylor
5/24/2013, 03:50 PM
Not harsh enough, imo. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt from the moment he announced his candidacy back in 07. There were promises made that, if kept, I thought he might be a moderately acceptable (ala Clinton). He failed to deliver on every promise I wanted him to deliver on. He's worse than ****.

SoonerStormchaser
5/24/2013, 03:51 PM
This thread has serious potential to be an all out flame war...don your asbestos suits and pop some popcorn ladies and gentlemen...

FaninAma
5/24/2013, 04:10 PM
The IRS and press scandals are what finally did it for me. As egregious as the incompetent handling of Benghazi was it didn't rise to the level of willfully violating civil liberties for the intent purposes of holding on to power and intimidating political opposition.

The Obama administration has crossed a line that government should never cross. If he
is allowed to get away with this it sets a horrible precedent.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/24/2013, 04:12 PM
Not harsh enough, imo. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt from the moment he announced his candidacy back in 07. There were promises made that, if kept, I thought he might be a moderately acceptable (ala Clinton). He failed to deliver on every promise I wanted him to deliver on. He's worse than ****.Before the '08 election, when he promised to take out the coal industry, and said that he wanted healthcare to eventually be a single-payer, government run system, those were promises enough for me to know He is just another democrat, although more honest than most.

5/24/2013, 04:32 PM
I am no longer undecided in the issue. I vote in the
affirmative. George Bush was pretty bad but Obama
makes him look absolutely Jeffersonian.Hopefully, you concluded this before the '12 election.(not that it REALLY makes any difference now)

SicEmBaylor
5/24/2013, 04:38 PM
Hopefully, you concluded this before the '12 election.(not that it REALLY makes any difference now)

Do you think Fan was a fan of Obama? Have you ever read any of his posts? In all of the political posts he has ever made, has he ever said anything that would give you the impression he would support Obama? Honestly.

Do you view everything in life as a 'zero-sum' game or just politics?

5/24/2013, 04:50 PM
Do you think Fan was a fan of Obama? Have you ever read any of his posts? In all of the political posts he has ever made, has he ever said anything that would give you the impression he would support Obama? Honestly.

Do you view everything in life as a 'zero-sum' game or just politics?I think you are far off base, and just looking for a scrap. You might ask yourself why Ama brings up the obvious at this point. BTW, you vote 3rd party and pretend it makes sense, haha

MR2-Sooner86
5/24/2013, 05:33 PM
He's a statist. Thats what statist do.

Now George W. Bush was a statist but not to this extent. Bush was raised by the D.C. insider politician crowd that cares about re-election and making a name for oneself.

Obama was raised around radical Marxist, authoritarian cockslobbers.

Don't believe me?

His mother was a radical leftist.
His father was a radical leftist.
His mother married a member of the American Communist Party after his father.
His political carrier was announced in the home of his neighbor, a leftist terrorist, who is on record saying, "I cry when I go to bed every night because capitalism is still around."
His church he attended for twenty years was tied to black theology which has heavy ties in Marxism.

Let's look at this story:
Catherine Engelbrecht and her husband live in Richmond, Texas. They have a small manufacturing business. In the past few years she became interested in public policy and founded two groups, King Street Patriots and True the Vote.

In July 2010 she sent applications to the IRS for tax-exempt status.

In December 2010 the FBI came to ask about a person who'd attended a King Street Patriots function. In January 2011 the FBI had more questions. The same month the IRS audited her business tax returns. In May 2011 the FBI called again for a general inquiry about King Street Patriots. In June 2011 Engelbrecht's personal tax returns were audited and the FBI called again. In October 2011 a round of questions on True the Vote. In November 2011 another call from the FBI. The next month, more questions from the FBI. In February 2012 a third round of IRS questions on True the Vote. In February 2012 a first round of questions on King Street Patriots. The same month the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms did an unscheduled audit of her business. (It had a license to make firearms but didn't make them.) In July 2012 the Occupational Safety and Health Administration did an unscheduled audit. In November 2012 more IRS questions on True the Vote. In March 2013, more questions. In April 2013 a second ATF audit. (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323475304578501581991103070.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion)

Who controls the FBI and ATF and OSHA? Why the executive branch does.

These are the actions of a Leninist wannabe, an authoritarian bent on ruling, period.

The only thing he can put a feather in his cap for is gay rights but his overall civil liberties record is awful. A Republican, Ron Paul, got a better rating from the ACLU than he did.

TL;DR
When it comes to Obama and his supporters, statist gonna state.

FaninAma
5/24/2013, 10:13 PM
Mr2, that story is one of the reasons I started this thread abuse of power by the executive branch and their regulatory agencies is just a frightening development.

champions77
5/24/2013, 10:15 PM
He's a statist. Thats what statist do.

Now George W. Bush was a statist but not to this extent. Bush was raised by the D.C. insider politician crowd that cares about re-election and making a name for oneself.

Obama was raised around radical Marxist, authoritarian cockslobbers.

Don't believe me?

His mother was a radical leftist.
His father was a radical leftist.
His mother married a member of the American Communist Party after his father.
His political carrier was announced in the home of his neighbor, a leftist terrorist, who is on record saying, "I cry when I go to bed every night because capitalism is still around."
His church he attended for twenty years was tied to black theology which has heavy ties in Marxism.

Let's look at this story:
Catherine Engelbrecht and her husband live in Richmond, Texas. They have a small manufacturing business. In the past few years she became interested in public policy and founded two groups, King Street Patriots and True the Vote.

In July 2010 she sent applications to the IRS for tax-exempt status.

In December 2010 the FBI came to ask about a person who'd attended a King Street Patriots function. In January 2011 the FBI had more questions. The same month the IRS audited her business tax returns. In May 2011 the FBI called again for a general inquiry about King Street Patriots. In June 2011 Engelbrecht's personal tax returns were audited and the FBI called again. In October 2011 a round of questions on True the Vote. In November 2011 another call from the FBI. The next month, more questions from the FBI. In February 2012 a third round of IRS questions on True the Vote. In February 2012 a first round of questions on King Street Patriots. The same month the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms did an unscheduled audit of her business. (It had a license to make firearms but didn't make them.) In July 2012 the Occupational Safety and Health Administration did an unscheduled audit. In November 2012 more IRS questions on True the Vote. In March 2013, more questions. In April 2013 a second ATF audit. (http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323475304578501581991103070.html?m od=WSJ_hpp_sections_opinion)

Who controls the FBI and ATF and OSHA? Why the executive branch does.

These are the actions of a Leninist wannabe, an authoritarian bent on ruling, period.

The only thing he can put a feather in his cap for is gay rights but his overall civil liberties record is awful. A Republican, Ron Paul, got a better rating from the ACLU than he did.

TL;DR
When it comes to Obama and his supporters, statist gonna state.

+1 it's all there, connect the dots, what Obama is can be easily discerned. If you are a leftist, then you know what you've got , if you 're not, and voted for him, but you value the principles and ideas this
Nation was founded on, then you have help elect a
Man that does not begin to represent you. But don 't feel alone, there exists millions like you that voted for a gifted orator who impressed you as a cool, hip man that promised a better America. Now you know. Do better the
Next time you have the chance to vote. If this continues, we will all have a lower ceiling to aspire to.

mojorisen2014
5/24/2013, 10:47 PM
Anybody who posts anything bad about bammy on here will soon feel his iron fist.

olevetonahill
5/24/2013, 10:53 PM
Hes the Dayum Pres. Of the USA, Show some respect. Hells Bells Yall act like just any Monkey can do that jorb.

ouwasp
5/25/2013, 11:51 AM
I think BHO might be a good guy to watch a ballgame with, but would rather not have him running the country. He's doesn't inspire the bile in me that someone like Pelosi, Reid, or Boxer does. Those folks I can't stand.

But just think if something were to happen to BHO. Biden makes Dan Quayle look like a brain surgeon/ rocket scientist...

Soonerjeepman
5/25/2013, 11:53 AM
was there ever a doubt? guess I pretty much thought that from day 1...

What amazes me is the hypocrisy of those folks that still defend him, but rail on Bush for everything.

okiewaker
5/25/2013, 01:46 PM
Ill go with the thread tittle,,yeah,, he's pretty much a piece of ****.

SoonerStormchaser
5/25/2013, 01:48 PM
I think BHO might be a good guy to watch a ballgame with, but would rather not have him running the country. He's doesn't inspire the bile in me that someone like Pelosi, Reid, or Boxer does. Those folks I can't stand.

But just think if something were to happen to BHO. Biden makes Dan Quayle look like a brain surgeon/ rocket scientist...

Quayle's problem is that he was like W...he wasn't articulate enough...of course the potato-e incident didn't help either.

okiewaker
5/25/2013, 01:49 PM
Not only that but, liberals are scum diseased people,,like 0 and his bunch.

5/25/2013, 01:53 PM
Quayle's problem is that he was like W...he wasn't articulate enough...of course the potato-e incident didn't help either.Had he been a D, the press would have not even noticed the potato misspelling. Consequently, we prolly wouldn't have ever heard about it, and most certainly he wouldn't have been chided about it. He was/is far from Bidenesque .

Soonerjeepman
5/25/2013, 02:07 PM
He was/is far from Bidenesque .

on top of that, folks LAUGH at biden for his DA comments...think nothing of it but he's just in his own little world. Again, hypocrites.