PDA

View Full Version : Obama says Limbaugh causing gridlock!!!!

okie52
5/14/2013, 12:36 PM
Obama: DC Gridlock Is Limbaugh's Fault

Monday, 13 May 2013 09:23 PM
By Greg Richter

President Barack Obama told Hollywood donors he expected to get more cooperation from Republicans after beating them in November.

What he didn't count on, he added, was the power of Rush Limbaugh.

The Atlantic Wire reports that Obama told a group at the Greenwich Village home of film executive Harvey Weinstein that Republicans in Congress fear what the conservative radio talk show host will say about them if they cooperate with Democrats.

"My thinking was when we beat them in 2012 that might break the fever, and it’s not quite broken yet," Obama said, according to a pool reporter.

"I genuinely believe there are Republicans out there who would like to work with us but they’re fearful of their base and they’re concerned about what Rush Limbaugh might say about them," Obama said. "And as a consequence we get the kind of gridlock that makes people cynical about government."

If Republicans refuse to go along with his agenda, Obama suggested he would work to defeat them in the 2014 midterm elections.

"If there are folks who are more interested in winning elections than they are thinking about the next generation, then I want to make sure there are consequences to that."

Among the celebrities on hand were actress Jessica Biel, singer Justin Timberlake and fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger, Atlantic Wire reported.

After spending the day answering questions about multiple scandals, Obama was set to spend the night at a trio of fundraisers. He left Weinstein's home for another event in the Tribeca neighborhood, then continued to the Waldorf Astoria.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newswidget/obama-gridlock-blame-limbaugh/2013/05/13/id/504288?promo_code=F492-1&utm_source=Test_Newsmax_Feed&utm_medium=nmwidget&utm_campaign=widgetphase1#ixzz2THzqHomY

Come on Rush...be a team player...

cleller
5/14/2013, 12:38 PM
Another weak excuse from a weak leader.

Soonerjeepman
5/14/2013, 12:42 PM
lol...I believe in these "stars" about as much as a snail. Idiots. Problem is there are a lot of dumba$$es that do hinge on every word the "stars" say. Those are the ones that got obammy elected again.

champions77
5/14/2013, 02:08 PM
Has there ever been a President that has called out individuals with personal attacks like BHO? I mean he did it when he campaigned in 2007 and 2008...and he's still doing it. Ole BHO, the great divider. Rush calls the Obama admionistration the "regime"...I can see why.

Guns for cartels & border agent killed, Benghazi left undefended and...Americans killed, coverup of facts to protect Amdministration'[s claims of a weakened Al Qaeda, IRS audits of groups adversarial to Obama, you have to wonder when the approval numbers will start to slide. When will the teflon start to wear off?

Soonerjeepman
5/14/2013, 02:43 PM
prob is "47%" of the 51% that voted for him don't care about any of that...nor do they pay attention.

champions77
5/14/2013, 03:11 PM
prob is "47%" of the 51% that voted for him don't care about any of that...nor do they pay attention.

You're probably right. Make one wonder what would get their attention. Obviously our standards and values as a Nation are not what they once were. 40 years ago they would have brought him up for impeachment. Today? Not a chance.

KABOOKIE
5/14/2013, 09:58 PM
It says a lot about the intelligence of someone who wins by a slim margin and then proclaims a mandate.

BigTip
5/14/2013, 10:31 PM
I wonder if Obama has started to wash his hands obsessively or anything like that.

Someone needs to put him on crazy watch.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/15/2013, 12:16 AM
It says a lot about the intelligence of someone who wins by a slim margin and then proclaims a mandate.It says more about the(mis) education of Americans over the last 50 yrs or so, and the power of the MSM.

cleller
5/15/2013, 08:02 AM
In other news, Obama has now blamed Jay Leno, David Letterman, and Jimmy Fallon for the decrease in his sex life.