5/10/2013, 08:35 PM
h4MaMH7NBAs

olevetonahill
5/10/2013, 08:45 PM
:onthego:

diverdog
5/11/2013, 06:53 AM
:onthego:

I cannot for the life of me figure out how his reserve chute accidentally deployed like that. Most likely that was the jump master looking at the drop zone. I did tons of missions like that and never saw anything like that happen.

cleller
5/11/2013, 07:23 AM
That nearly always involves a defective henweigh.

C&CDean
5/11/2013, 01:23 PM
I cannot for the life of me figure out how his reserve chute accidentally deployed like that. Most likely that was the jump master looking at the drop zone. I did tons of missions like that and never saw anything like that happen.

I've done tons of tailgate jumps and damn sure don't remember one being stupid enough to deploy his reserve while in the bird. I could see if he was doing something where the D-ring could get caught or something but he was just squatting there.

diverdog
5/11/2013, 01:44 PM
I've done tons of tailgate jumps and damn sure don't remember one being stupid enough to deploy his reserve while in the bird. I could see if he was doing something where the D-ring could get caught or something but he was just squatting there.

It has been a long time since I was on a 130 but I do not remember anything being over there other than the strut for the cargo door. I do not think it could get hung up on the air frame. On the other hand I find it hard to believe it deployed on its own. That does not happen to often. Thank god he did not jump because if it deployed in the air it could have been catastrophic.

C&CDean
5/11/2013, 02:46 PM
It has been a long time since I was on a 130 but I do not remember anything being over there other than the strut for the cargo door. I do not think it could get hung up on the air frame. On the other hand I find it hard to believe it deployed on its own. That does not happen to often. Thank god he did not jump because if it deployed in the air it could have been catastrophic.

Who wants to bet he was an agroid. You couldn't hear him say to the loadmaster "hey y'all, watch this ****..."

diverdog
5/11/2013, 04:48 PM
Who wants to bet he was an agroid. You couldn't hear him say to the loadmaster "hey y'all, watch this ****..."

Lol

This popped up after that video:

AwBFepUkQms

olevetonahill
5/11/2013, 05:24 PM
Lol

This popped up after that video:

AwBFepUkQms

Heh. You an Dean did all the sayin that needed to be said bout the chute Vid. The only other thing I can see is Maybe the dayum thing was defective. You cant tell from the Vid if he snagged it on anything or not.

as for the grenade deal there's reason's they start nOObs out with Dummy's thats one of em .

C&CDean
5/11/2013, 07:45 PM
Heh. You an Dean did all the sayin that needed to be said bout the chute Vid. The only other thing I can see is Maybe the dayum thing was defective. You cant tell from the Vid if he snagged it on anything or not.

as for the grenade deal there's reason's they start nOObs out with Dummy's thats one of em .

She might not have been a noob. She is, however, a chick. Give a chick a grenade and this is the kind of **** that happens. Sammiches, bedroom duties, and the occasional let-her-drive-so-you-can-sleep is about the ceiling.

rock on sooner
5/12/2013, 11:46 AM
Appeared to me that the first problem was the way she had
cocked her arm to throw...put it on the instructor there but
Vet's right as rain bout n00bs orta have dummies fer a long
time, at least until they can grip and throw properly...

BermudaSooner
5/14/2013, 10:26 AM
Reminds me of that Subaru commercial with the dad teaching the kid to throw