PDA

View Full Version : NICK SABAN for PRESIDENT

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/6/2013, 03:00 PM
Hey, it's not too early. Anyone as successful in coaching and leadership as he is should be running the country. No nonsense, no silliness, he would/could be a great president.

"DON'T BE A PRICK, VOTE NICK!

badger
5/6/2013, 03:05 PM
PHOTOBOMB FOR PREZ:
http://nbccollegefootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/nick-saban-photobomb.png?w=510&h=600

KantoSooner
5/6/2013, 03:47 PM
And his daughter would be the most entertaining white house kiddo since Jack Ford was lighting up giant European cone joints on the balcony.

5/6/2013, 03:54 PM
There have been plenty of colorful First Daughters to go around up top, even in recent times. One more would be just fine.

KantoSooner
5/6/2013, 04:36 PM
Sasha and Malia seem like fairly normal kids.
The Bush twins were just girls who knew the most direct path to the tequila bottle, and who can blame them for that?
Bedlam Clinton (why not use a more appropriate London neighborhood?) isn't so outre. Learning how to suck the teat of the American public for money. Her folks taught her well!
And then we get back to Amy Carter. Now, there was a character. if you've followed her career post white house, you know that we're watching the final act. Any day now the authorities are going to issue the call and the men in the white coats are going to come round her up for brisk 35 year or so 'rest'.

KantoSooner
5/6/2013, 04:37 PM
OU-OSU apparently is what the spell checker thingie does when you type in b e d l a m
who knew?

5/6/2013, 04:41 PM
And his daughter would be the most entertaining white house kiddo since Jack Ford was lighting up giant European cone joints on the balcony.LOL What I best remember about the Ford presidency is that it was followed by electing the Planter's Peanut, who promplty announced he would give the Panama Canal away, and later said he thought the job of US president was too big for one(Him) person.

cleller
5/8/2013, 03:06 PM
Look at the house he is selling off on Lake Burton in Georgia. Unreal.

Hard to believe football coaches now live like the industry barons of 100 years ago.

http://conciergeauctions.com/auctions/upcoming-auctions/112-whipporwill-lane-clayton-georgia

5/8/2013, 03:22 PM
Hard to believe politicians now live like the industry barons of 100 years ago...and, with money involuntarily spent by the taxpayers.

http://conciergeauctions.com/auctions/upcoming-auctions/112-whipporwill-lane-clayton-georgiaFIFY

KantoSooner
5/8/2013, 03:36 PM
aren't college coach salaries largely covered by television revenues?

5/8/2013, 03:54 PM
aren't college coach salaries largely covered by television revenues?Who cares. The coaches help A LOT in bringing in the money to the program that is college football. If coach Nick could do for the country what he's done for the tigabaits and the bamers, SUCH A DEAL!

jkjsooner
5/8/2013, 04:34 PM
Donations to athletic departments are deductible so, yes, the taxpayer is contributing a lot to their salaries.

Even donations that are used to secure season tickets are deductible (or at least partially deductible) which is absurd since these are really just a hidden part of the ticket price.

It's a racket. These are not real educational donations.