PDA

View Full Version : Clippers....

Soonerjeepman
5/6/2013, 02:16 PM
First, I'm as competitive as the next guy and I know it takes a pretty dedicated attitude to be a professional athlete. This crap is funny and sad.

ok, Paul can sign a 5 yr deal for $108 Million...he's THINKING...oh and this about his son....REALLY? you PLAY a game for an ENORMOUS salary...

"When I woke up this morning, little Chris had gotten in my bed and the first thing he said was, 'Daddy, why you lose again?' " Paul said. "I told my wife last night on the bus riding to the airport, that's the toughest thing now. He's old enough to understand what's going on and that we don't have any more games to go. I think about that type of stuff because that's my guy and we don't have any more games. He's going to be a little confused."

Also Billups...wants to come back, again...no $hit...$2 million for 22 games....$91K A GAME. G Hill is 41 and only played in 29 games and is under contract for next yr as well for $6.5 million $224K a game.

These pro athletes...ugh~ yeah I'd be there as well if I could.

badger
5/6/2013, 02:29 PM
Grant Hill would like to remind you that using "gay" to mean "dumb" or "stupid" is not cool. It's not creative and you're better than that.

...seriously though, with as much hype as he had coming out of college and the early success he had in Detroit, wtf happened to him. He left Detroit as free agent numero uno and THEN Detroit wins a title with Tayshaun Prince et al.

I don't expect overpriced over prime players to continue in the NBA now that they're being a bit more restrictive about the salary capping. It's why OKC had to ship The Beard to Houston. Billups and Hill are gonna need to take pay cuts or get cut

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/6/2013, 02:38 PM
the NBA playoffs were over to me when the LA Blakegriffins lost. I was kinda surprised it took so long for a thread about them losing to emerge.