PDA

View Full Version : Monday poll: Which SEC team(s) will be in the 1st College Football Playoff?

badger
5/6/2013, 02:05 PM
VOTE FOR UP TO FOUR.

Remember -- this is the season AFTER next, not this coming season (January 2015, in other words).

It is pretty highly speculated that as there is no current set limits to how many teams each conference can provide for this playoff thingie, that the SEC will likely hog bids or rig the game so that they could potentially have all four.

But, there's also the possibility that they don't have any, so that option is there too.

Three days of anonymous voting and once again, vote for up to 4 (the number of playoff spots total).

PS: We are going to safely assume that OU will be in it, so that's why we're asking about the SEC. :)

badger
5/7/2013, 08:36 AM
Interesting early returns. I agree that it's hard to go against Bammer, because this recent dominance isn't SEC dominance, it's Bammer and Bammer alone winning those national championships these past few years!

I took Georgie as team No. 2. As much as I'm sure the SEC would love to hog the nat'l title race to themselves, I don't see the national media (or whoever is the decider) allowing that. The SEC will get one rep, likely two based on recent years, but no more.