PDA

View Full Version : Holy Hell. More teablow carp

olevetonahill
5/6/2013, 07:41 AM
Tebow Fans Plea: Obama Petitioned Get QB Signed by Jacksonville Jaguars

http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/tebow-fans-plea-obama/2013/05/06/id/502915

Aries
5/6/2013, 11:58 AM
LOL!!!! 126 signatures.... THAT should do it!

badger
5/6/2013, 12:01 PM
LOL!!!! 126 signatures.... THAT should do it!

That's how many fans the Jags have left.

SoonerStormchaser
5/6/2013, 12:17 PM
I thought it was how many boys he circumcised.

badger
5/6/2013, 12:20 PM
I thought it was how many boys he circumcised.

No, he circumcised 126 elephants (who got their revenge in the SEC title game his senior year *tear*)

Scott D
5/6/2013, 12:25 PM
White House has already taken it down.

tonight's glenn beck talking point, how obama hates lisp having golden boy quarterbacks who don't have the ability to play the position at the nfl or cfl level.

badger
5/6/2013, 12:44 PM
White House has already taken it down.

tonight's glenn beck talking point, how obama hates lisp having golden boy quarterbacks who don't have the ability to play the position at the nfl or cfl level.

Well, the president DID once say that he wished his Chicago Bears would trade Jay Culter to GB :eek:

agoo758
5/6/2013, 02:28 PM
Tebow supporters are ****ing faggots. Grown men should not be worshiping grown men.

Scott D
5/6/2013, 06:01 PM
Tebow supporters are ****ing faggots. Grown men should not be worshiping grown men.

it's mostly women and evangelists.

agoo758
5/8/2013, 02:26 PM
it's mostly women and evangelists.

Are you calling Dean a woman?

SoonerStormchaser
5/9/2013, 10:40 AM
Grown men should not be worshiping grown men.

Isn't that the point of Christianity?

agoo758
5/9/2013, 12:39 PM
Isn't that the point of Christianity?

And exactly what point are you trying to make to me?

badger
5/9/2013, 12:52 PM
Well, let's go ahead and do some Tebow monologues...

I really think that Tebow's career in professional football isn't over. However, the past season or two has exposed two things that will prevent Tebow from being an NFL starting quarterback --- he's not a NFL-quality quarterback due to his lack of throwing ability, and NFL teams in general hate media circuses.

His wind-up motion has not improved at all since college (as our own GK humorously demonstrated before the NFL Draft, I'll link the video if you haven't seen it). It's either Florida's fault for not training him better (after being accused of putting Florida interests instead of Tebow's future pro interests, now-tOSU coach Meyer denied this, stating that they tried and failed to train Tebow proper throwing technique) or Tebow's fault for not being able to be trained into a proper throwing motion.

Tebow pre-Draft pro day showing throwing motion improvement. He immediately regressed back to old habits upon playing in Denver. It's absolutely unacceptable at the NFL level and puts teams at risk for fumbles (holding the ball too low makes it easier for defenders to slap it away), sacks (too much throwing motion takes too long for QBs to get rid of the football) and INTs (sh!tty throws are easier to pick off, duh).

The NFL forces teams to open training camps to the public and media, but if given the option, I bet most teams would be as closed off as most college programs are by now. Coaches are more and more trying to hide as much as possible and Tebow's media attention gives unnecessary and superfluous camera time on a team's preparation, training, drills, and other "family secrets." More and more, you see coaches hiding their lips during game broadcasts so as to not give away signals (Packers' Mike McCarthy), shove cameras out of the way postgame handshakes (Pats' Bill Hoodie) and just do as much as possible to get away from the spotlight.

Rant over, Tebow NFL starting prospects finished. There's no chance at Doug Flutie-like redemption. There's no chance at usurping a starter due to injuries and having another magical Denver-like run. There's no more billboards begging him to play, there's no more #15 jerseys to sell with the name "JESUS" on the back, there's no more press conferences where you say the word "excited" repeatedly.

Tebow over, rant finished.

agoo758
5/9/2013, 01:47 PM
Well, let's go ahead and do some Tebow monologues...

I really think that Tebow's career in professional football isn't over. However, the past season or two has exposed two things that will prevent Tebow from being an NFL starting quarterback --- he's not a NFL-quality quarterback due to his lack of throwing ability, and NFL teams in general hate media circuses.

His wind-up motion has not improved at all since college (as our own GK humorously demonstrated before the NFL Draft, I'll link the video if you haven't seen it). It's either Florida's fault for not training him better (after being accused of putting Florida interests instead of Tebow's future pro interests, now-tOSU coach Meyer denied this, stating that they tried and failed to train Tebow proper throwing technique) or Tebow's fault for not being able to be trained into a proper throwing motion.

Tebow pre-Draft pro day showing throwing motion improvement. He immediately regressed back to old habits upon playing in Denver. It's absolutely unacceptable at the NFL level and puts teams at risk for fumbles (holding the ball too low makes it easier for defenders to slap it away), sacks (too much throwing motion takes too long for QBs to get rid of the football) and INTs (sh!tty throws are easier to pick off, duh).

The NFL forces teams to open training camps to the public and media, but if given the option, I bet most teams would be as closed off as most college programs are by now. Coaches are more and more trying to hide as much as possible and Tebow's media attention gives unnecessary and superfluous camera time on a team's preparation, training, drills, and other "family secrets." More and more, you see coaches hiding their lips during game broadcasts so as to not give away signals (Packers' Mike McCarthy), shove cameras out of the way postgame handshakes (Pats' Bill Hoodie) and just do as much as possible to get away from the spotlight.

Rant over, Tebow NFL starting prospects finished. There's no chance at Doug Flutie-like redemption. There's no chance at usurping a starter due to injuries and having another magical Denver-like run. There's no more billboards begging him to play, there's no more #15 jerseys to sell with the name "JESUS" on the back, there's no more press conferences where you say the word "excited" repeatedly.

Tebow over, rant finished.

I don't know why it took everyone so long to figure out Tebow is all about bringing attention to himself and not about "glorifying God"

SoonerStormchaser
5/9/2013, 02:26 PM
And exactly what point are you trying to make to me?

Some Christians are grown men worshiping a grown man...so what's so wrong about that?

badger
5/9/2013, 02:28 PM
I don't know why it took everyone so long to figure out Tebow is all about bringing attention to himself and not about "glorifying God"

I don't think this is necessarily true, but I did kind of smirk whenever someone would mention Tebow and that verse about not making a big show of it and to instead pray in secret. It's like Tebow thought of himself as a Superman of sorts --- someone who helps others, but at the same time gets to be adored and loved by all as a larger than life superhero.

agoo758
5/9/2013, 02:28 PM
Some Christians are grown men worshiping a grown man...so what's so wrong about that?

Do you believe Tim Tebow is the second Jesus?

SoonerStormchaser
5/9/2013, 04:05 PM
No...but it's not like he's going out and actively seeking this media attention. He has surrogates...

agoo758
5/9/2013, 04:36 PM
No...but it's not like he's going out and actively seeking this media attention. He has surrogates...

Lolol. There are some real zeros on this board.

Salt City Sooner
6/10/2013, 04:21 PM
Signing w/ New England, expected to be in camp tomorrow, per Werder.

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9362801/tim-tebow-sign-new-england-patriots-sources-say

VA Sooner
6/10/2013, 10:30 PM
Only the coach there will have a chance at staving off the media enough to get the team to play football. We'll see how Coach B does it... ha!

Fraggle145
6/11/2013, 10:01 AM
as our own GK humorously demonstrated before the NFL Draft, I'll link the video if you haven't seen it

*cough*

badger
6/11/2013, 10:14 AM
I never shared it? OK, here you go (http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/04/21/oklahomas-mccoy-does-best-tebow-impression/). It's a fun view (with Trent Williams as narrator) if you haven't seen it, even though it's a few years old now.

SoonerStormchaser
6/11/2013, 10:29 AM
Lolol. There are some real zeros on this board.

Judging by your level of red, it appears you sir, are one!

sooneron
6/11/2013, 11:31 AM
They must be serving punch in Bristol CT right now. Not only is Tebow back, he's a short drive away!! I'm going to avoid that channel all the more now. It will be insufferable.

8timechamps
6/11/2013, 05:10 PM

You're talking out of your ***. "Tebowmania" was not brought on by Tebow. If you want to aim your anger anywhere, then put it where it belongs, ESPN. Tebow earned early attention by winning in college. ESPN took that and built a monster.

Why do grown *** men get worked up over other grown *** men?

agoo758
6/11/2013, 05:17 PM
You're talking out of your ***. "Tebowmania" was not brought on by Tebow. If you want to aim your anger anywhere, then put it where it belongs, ESPN. Tebow earned early attention by winning in college. ESPN took that and built a monster.

Why do grown *** men get worked up over other grown *** men?

I get worked up over the fact that people like you can possibly judge his actions as sincere, as opposed to trying to gain attention to feed his narcissism.

I've already explained it five or six times. Not going to explain it agian.

8timechamps
6/11/2013, 05:19 PM
I get worked up over the fact that people like you can possibly judge his actions as sincere, as opposed to trying to gain attention to feed his narcissism.

I've already explained it five or six times. Not going to explain it agian.

Do you have personal experiences to draw from, or just what ESPN tells you to think? Nevermind, I already know the answer.