PDA

View Full Version : So seems Obammy had a medical emergency.

olevetonahill
5/2/2013, 05:04 PM
Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed that he was white from the neck to the top of his head. In a sheer panic and fearing he was turning white all over, he called his doctor and told him what had happened. The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barack, and told him to drink it all. Barack drank the concoction and said, "That tasted like bull****!" "It was." the doctor replied, "You were a quart low."

Soonerjeepman
5/2/2013, 05:43 PM
lol..nice one...that was funny...

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
5/2/2013, 05:54 PM
I've heard that some in the MSM weren't impressed by the recent speech He gave him-hawing about Syria and other stuff. Like He's losing interest in deceiv..er,ah informing the public.

So, maybe He WAS low on vital liquids?

ouwasp
5/2/2013, 05:57 PM
my demo wife offered a guilty laugh, and said..."That's bad..."

I'm still laughing.

olevetonahill
5/3/2013, 09:39 AM
my demo wife offered a guilty laugh, and said..."That's bad..."

I'm still laughing.

Heh

rock on sooner
5/3/2013, 10:42 AM
Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed that he was white from the neck to the top of his head. In a sheer panic and fearing he was turning white all over, he called his doctor and told him what had happened. The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately. After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barack, and told him to drink it all. Barack drank the concoction and said, "That tasted like bull****!" "It was." the doctor replied, "You were a quart low."

That's funny...bet the doc was a Pub!:highly_amused:

olevetonahill
5/3/2013, 10:44 AM
That's funny...bet the doc was a Pub!:highly_amused:

Heh, Prolly one of those "Independents"

StoopTroup
5/3/2013, 06:58 PM
I can see you're torn up about your recent loss.

Funny joke.

olevetonahill
5/3/2013, 07:02 PM
I can see you're torn up about your recent loss.

Funny joke.
nm