PDA

View Full Version : heh, another "Buy a Shot gun" moment.

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 01:21 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-turns-tables-shotgun-wielding-attacker-141851442.html

Soonerjeepman
4/30/2013, 02:35 PM
way too close...

rock on sooner
4/30/2013, 02:50 PM
Looked like the "victim" knew something about taking a gun
from someone waving it in his face...

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 03:02 PM
Looked like the "victim" knew something about taking a gun
from someone waving it in his face...

that bad guy Idiot got WAY to close in,

jkjsooner
4/30/2013, 03:12 PM
I understand the law is that you can't shoot a guy running away but in a situation where they put the shotgun barrel right in your face, the adrenaline and shock could lead someone to fire after taking the gun.

This guy didn't choose that encounter and he shouldn't be responsible for his immediate reaction to it.

I understand if he had a minute to compose himself and then he went after a guy who is fleeing that would be different...

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 04:14 PM
I understand the law is that you can't shoot a guy running away but in a situation where they put the shotgun barrel right in your face, the adrenaline and shock could lead someone to fire after taking the gun.

This guy didn't choose that encounter and he shouldn't be responsible for his immediate reaction to it.

I understand if he had a minute to compose himself and then he went after a guy who is fleeing that would be different...

Dont let matlock hear ya say that, He will try an revoke yer lib card.

Bourbon St Sooner
5/1/2013, 09:23 AM
I like that the dude came back and asked for his gun back. Yo, I got to rob a 7-11. Can I get my gun back.

StoopTroup
5/1/2013, 05:13 PM
Lets face it. The gun was probably stolen. I guarantee I would have gotten my phone back.

jkjsooner
5/2/2013, 01:12 PM
Lets face it. The gun was probably stolen. I guarantee I would have gotten my phone back.

How do you plan on getting your phone back? I'm not handing over the shotgun.

I suppose you could let the shotgun do your talking but like they say don't pull a weapon unless you are ready to use it. I don't know the laws but killing a guy just to get your phone back might not be considered justified.

I prefer my freedom a lot more than my phone. I'd get the heck out of there. (That is of course assuming I've had a moment to compose myself.)