PDA

View Full Version : Liberal Men

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 09:51 AM
I can honestly see how a woman could be liberal -- they're irrational little creatures that make decisions based on feeling and emotion with little regard to periphery consequences.

However, it's truly difficult for me to understand how a straight man could possibly be a liberal. I've always thought there was something a bit...I don't know...wimpy about it.

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:24 AM
What do you mean by "liberal" specifically?

Talking about conservative and liberal as if they are in themselves consistent ideologies isn't exactly accurate.

jkjsooner
4/29/2013, 10:30 AM
I can honestly see how a woman could be liberal -- they're irrational little creatures that make decisions based on feeling and emotion with little regard to periphery consequences.

However, it's truly difficult for me to understand how a straight man could possibly be a liberal. I've always thought there was something a bit...I don't know...wimpy about it.

I don't see myself as a liberal because I have many conservative views as well as liberal ones. However, based on the majority on this board or in Oklahoma I think I would be called a liberal.

Frankly, I don't care what you think of as wimpy.

If caring for my fellow humans makes me a wimp then so be it. If thinking that child deserves food, shelter, and education makes me a wimp then so be it. If thinking that we should care for the mentally disabled is wimpy then so be it.

If thinking that regulation in certain areas is needed makes me a wimp then so be it.

To me there's nothing more wimpy than a tough talking Internet kid who rides a scooter and who probably never once thought twice about losing his job and not having daddy prop him up.

badger
4/29/2013, 10:32 AM

I promised to not bash Baylor all offseason, but you and your opinion are still valid bashing points as per our truce, right?

Efff it, I won't go down that road today.

Liberal men are not necessarily wimpy or gay, much like conservative women are not necessarily Ann Coulter clones or married to rich men/politicians.

rock on sooner
4/29/2013, 10:36 AM
I promised to not bash Baylor all offseason, but you and your opinion are still valid bashing points as per our truce, right?

Liberal men are not necessarily wimpy or gay, much like conservative women are not necessarily Ann Coulter clones or married to rich men/politicians.

Thank the Lord there aren't Ann Coulter clones!

TitoMorelli
4/29/2013, 10:39 AM
imo any guy that gets his chest waxed is a wimp, regardless of political lean.

Lott's Bandana
4/29/2013, 10:42 AM

Talking about conservative and liberal as if they are in themselves consistent ideologies isn't exactly accurate.

This.

Similar to calling African-Americans such. What are persons of African descent called in England? Are Fijians African? Liberals in Oklahoma are often right-wingers in NorCal or Eugene.

Too many variables to put these labels in a box.

I'm a middle-aged, white male, retired from the military, living in the reddest state in the country. Gawd that is a big box to climb out of.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:42 AM

I know this. It's a point that I've argued a billion times over the years here. I said it for simplicity's sake.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:43 AM

Ann Coulter isn't a conservative.

XingTheRubicon
4/29/2013, 10:44 AM
I have a relative that's smarter than me, very successful, generous and a great family man and as liberal as Boy George. I'll never understand.

One of my favorite conversations with him was me pretending to ask him parental advice. I asked him about his 20 year old son and how he planned to assist or not assist him after he graduated college. What if he doesn't find employment right away? I asked. His response was that his son is gonna learn one way or another that he's on his own and that's part of being a man. "It's a tough lesson, but one that has to be taught." he said. I then excoriated him about our 10,000 arguments concerning poor people (liberals) that didn't happen to be his son. For some reason, THEY needed golden security nets, but his son needed "tough love." To this day he's mad about me trapping him by pretending to ask him advice...it hasn't helped that I referred to his son as "exception" every time he started acting like a liberal a**.

To this day, he can't explain why he would treat his son different than he would have me pay for someone else's.

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:46 AM
I know this. It's a point that I've argued a billion times over the years here. I said it for simplicity's sake.

So you're bashing some sort of ambiguous label? Fine. Liberals suck. Now what the heck does that even mean?

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:47 AM
So you're bashing some sort of ambiguous label? Fine. Liberals suck. Now what the heck does that even mean?
That they suck as opposed to not sucking?

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:48 AM
To this day, he can't explain why he would treat his son different than he would have me pay for someone else's.

Easy. If we don't have social safety nets, even for employed people, lots of 'em will die of preventable illness, many won't be able to afford shelter or food, etc. Our social safety nets serve a dual purpose of keeping the unemployable fat and happy and from stealing/killing to get what they need to stay alive and also to subsidize employers who refuse to pay adequate wages--ensuring a ready supply of labor for the fast food chains and Wal Marts.

We think folks having access to shelter/food/etc. is a good thing and it doesn't cost us much and provides security. We also don't like to pay a ton of money for Big Macs, so we keep voting against things like living wages.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:49 AM
For someone who is an attorney, Mid, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I never said liberal men "suck", I implied that liberal men are less than masculine.

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:50 AM
That they suck as opposed to not sucking?

What specifically sucks?

If you're arguing a conclusion, have the decency to at least put your premises out there. "Liberal" doesn't tell us anything.

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:51 AM
For someone who is an attorney, Mid, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I never said liberal men "suck", I implied that liberal men are less than masculine.

Hmm... I'll take an Arnold Schwarzenegger and you can have Larry Craig.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:52 AM
What specifically sucks?

If you're arguing a conclusion, have the decency to at least put your premises out there. "Liberal" doesn't tell us anything.

I never said they suck. You did by saying, "Liberals suck. Now what the heck does that even mean?" I was merely answering your question as to what it means when someone sucks.

Christ you must be a ****ty attorney. If my attorney had reading and comprehension skills like yours then I'd be doing life for jaywalking.

rock on sooner
4/29/2013, 10:58 AM
Ann Coulter isn't a conservative.

I guess Wikipedia and Ann herself have it wrong then....

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 10:59 AM
I never said they suck. You did by saying, "Liberals suck. Now what the heck does that even mean?" I was merely answering your question as to what it means when someone sucks.

Christ you must be a ****ty attorney. If my attorney had reading and comprehension skills like yours then I'd be doing life for jaywalking.

Suck/effeminate/whateverthe****whocares.

What does liberal mean in your world.

That's what I care about. Jesus Christ, I don't know how you are getting so hung up on whether I think you said sucks or effeminate.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 10:59 AM
I guess Wikipedia and Ann herself have it wrong then....
Very much so.

TitoMorelli
4/29/2013, 11:03 AM
I'm a middle-aged, white male, retired from the military, living in the reddest state in the country. Gawd that is a big box to climb out of.

After all, the name Oklahoma means "land of the red people."

Pricetag
4/29/2013, 11:03 AM
SicEm, if you had any reading/comprehension skills yourself, you'd have bailed the f out of this thread after post 3.

badger
4/29/2013, 11:05 AM
Some days I wonder how a not really wealthy woman like me turned out to be a Republican voter when I know a lot of my peers in college, my age, my profession, etc. are Democrat voters, even here in Tulsa.

Until I have a sit down with a political psychologist, I will have to assume that like everything else ideologically about me, including my Christian faith and my value of hard work and self reliance, is due to my upbringing.

Maybe these men aren't wimpy or gay. Maybe it was just the way they were raised.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 11:10 AM
Suck/effeminate/whateverthe****whocares.

What does liberal mean in your world.

That's what I care about. Jesus Christ, I don't know how you are getting so hung up on whether I think you said sucks or effeminate.
Again, I've explained as much more times than I care to count. Nonetheless, I'll do everyone a favor and instead of going on one of my 20 paragraph rants....I'll answer as succinctly as possible.

What does liberalism/progressivism mean to me? Progressivism is a universal post-nationalist political philosophy that seeks to advance/change human nature and/or the human condition along with existing political and social institutions with the intention of equalizing the socio-economic condition of various societies to varying degrees.

In purely American terms, this means moving beyond hard limitations on the scope and breadth of government as it represents a hindrance to the expansion of social justice. Likewise, it means abandoning those social institutions that are seen as being oppressive to certain segments of society.

How does believing all that make a guy wimpy? Well, any guy that is wringing his hands about the inability of the nanny-state to adequately take care of its citizenry is wimpy. Any guy that wants to move beyond our founding principles is a bit wimpy.

And, no, I don't necessarily mean physical strength. I also mean the strength of his psyche.

olevetonahill
4/29/2013, 11:16 AM

Ya ort not be so hard on yerself.

FaninAma
4/29/2013, 11:33 AM
Thank the Lord there aren't Ann Coulter clones!
Why, because she, unlike you, forms her opinions based on some perspective and insight.....not based purely on raw emotion?

i actually think you and a lot of other progressives are intelligent people but you are idiots because you never use that intelligence to examine issues below the emotional terms that the liberal politicians want to define the debate in.

That's why I think you are an idiot and compare you(and most smart progressives) to 22 year olds living in their parents' basement playing video games and watching Oprah and Survivor while blaming others for your failures becuase you absolutely refuse to take a hard look at social problems and their real causes.

it is much easier to feel than to think. That is my definition of an idiot.

As to SicEm's original post. I have watched several liberal, idealistic new doctors come out of residency with their liberal beliefs only to be turned into a pile of cynical mush after a few years of watching the behavior and decisions the "less fortunate" in this country make that are largely responsible for their current situations.

it is gratifying to watch their liberal ideology get blown up as they realize the what the real root causes are of the situations those dependent on government largesse find themselves in. It is also interesting that when given the chances to make the decision on what patients to see a lot of theses former liberals shut their practices to medicaid and indigent patients.

jkjsooner
4/29/2013, 12:42 PM
For some reason, THEY needed golden security nets, but his son needed "tough love." To this day he's mad about me trapping him by pretending to ask him advice...it hasn't helped that I referred to his son as "exception" every time he started acting like a liberal a**.

Maybe he realizes that some of those people have kids and the kids can't exactly pick their parents. Do you propose tough love for them even though they had no say in the matter?

rock on sooner
4/29/2013, 12:59 PM
Why, because she, unlike you, forms her opinions based on some perspective and insight.....not based purely on raw emotion?

i actually think you and a lot of other progressives are intelligent people but you are idiots because you never use that intelligence to examine issues below the emotional terms that the liberal politicians want to define the debate in.

That's why I think you are an idiot and compare you(and most smart progressives) to 22 year olds living in their parents' basement playing video games and watching Oprah and Survivor while blaming others for your failures becuase you absolutely refuse to take a hard look at social problems and their real causes.

it is much easier to feel than to think. That is my definition of an idiot.

As to SicEm's original post. I have watched several liberal, idealistic new doctors come out of residency with their liberal beliefs only to be turned into a pile of cynical mush after a few years of watching the behavior and decisions the "less fortunate" in this country make that are largely responsible for their current situations.

it is gratifying to watch their liberal ideology get blown up as they realize the what the real root causes are of the situations those dependent on government largesse find themselves in. It is also interesting that when given the chances to make the decision on what patients to see a lot of theses former liberals shut their practices to medicaid and indigent patients.

You win! I can't bring myself to argue with someone who thinks
Ann Coulter has perspective, insight and is not emotional, and,
fortunately for me, not everyone thinks I'm an idiot, most posters
on this board notwithstanding.

badger
4/29/2013, 01:02 PM
Ann Coulter has perspective, insight and is not emotional

I think she's emotional, but I doubt she'd be a regular on Fox News and a NY Times bestselling author if she didn't have perspective and insight.

I seem to get the feeling that you disagree with her opinions, but she has achieved a lot, and also has a law degree from Michigan, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if some day she runs for public office a la Al Franken and wins.

jkjsooner
4/29/2013, 01:14 PM

Conservatives never let emotions drive their opinions?

To some extent I agree with you. I hear emotional arguments from the left all the time that don't make sense. I hear the same from the right.

As I see it too many on the right have an inability to see the intracacies of an issue. If you get a positive outcome from a policy it's assumed as fact that you'll get an even more positive outcome from an even more extreme form of this policy. They too often see our complex world in black and white terms which is neither constructive nor realistic. More and more often they fail to understand some basic matters of science - especially when these oppose their world views.

I won't even start on things like the birther movement...

As an example, I think it's been shown that capitalism is more effective the communism. I think everyone here agrees with this. However, some on the right take this to mean that any movement away from laissez-fare capitalism is proven counterproductive because communism was proven ineffective. This is simply a failure of logic.

Frankly, I think if you're not somewhere in the middle you are an idiot and most likely let others define what you believe.

rock on sooner
4/29/2013, 01:17 PM
I think she's emotional, but I doubt she'd be a regular on Fox News and a NY Times bestselling author if she didn't have perspective and insight.

I seem to get the feeling that you disagree with her opinions, but she has achieved a lot, and also has a law degree from Michigan, if I'm not mistaken. I wouldn't be surprised if some day she runs for public office a la Al Franken and wins.

Many of her opinions clash with mine, and that's okay. I find her,
in public forums (that is, Sunday morning talk show) to be rude,
unnecessarily loud and consistently talking over others as they try
to either respond to her or offer an opinion of their own. As to
Fox News and NY Times book lists being any sort of objective
measurements, a startling lack of "fair and balanced" comes to mind.

Being granted a degree from Meatchicken U. is bad enough. If she
runs for office, late night comics and Jon Stewart will rejoice!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/29/2013, 01:18 PM
Again, I've explained as much more times than I care to count. Nonetheless, I'll do everyone a favor and instead of going on one of my 20 paragraph rants....I'll answer as succinctly as possible.

What does liberalism/progressivism mean to me? Progressivism is a universal post-nationalist political philosophy that seeks to advance/change human nature and/or the human condition along with existing political and social institutions with the intention of equalizing the socio-economic condition of various societies to varying degrees.

In purely American terms, this means moving beyond hard limitations on the scope and breadth of government as it represents a hindrance to the expansion of social justice. Likewise, it means abandoning those social institutions that are seen as being oppressive to certain segments of society.

How does believing all that make a guy wimpy? Well, any guy that is wringing his hands about the inability of the nanny-state to adequately take care of its citizenry is wimpy. Any guy that wants to move beyond our founding principles is a bit wimpy.

And, no, I don't necessarily mean physical strength. I also mean the strength of his psyche.xclnt. If you wanted to be more succinct, Progressivism seeks to change human nature, whereas the Constitution of the USA doesn't seek to do that. No wonder liberalism/progressivism is doomed to failure.

4/29/2013, 01:22 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if some day she(Coulter) runs for public office a la Al Franken and wins.haha. SicEm thinks she's not a conservative. He didn't say he thought she was a full-blown "progressive".

cleller
4/29/2013, 01:23 PM
Jon Stewart.
Chuck Norris.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 01:30 PM
haha. SicEm thinks she's not a conservative. He didn't say he thought she was a full-blown "progressive".

There is nothing about Ann Coulter that is progressive. She'as as progressive as she is conservative.

Bourbon St Sooner
4/29/2013, 01:33 PM

I think some liberals are definitely this way, but I think a lot of liberals just think the game is rigged and the gov't should help those disadvantaged by it. I think the game is rigged too, but it's rigged because the gov't is too involved not because there's not enough gov't involvement.

4/29/2013, 01:35 PM
There is nothing about Ann Coulter that is progressive. She'as as progressive as she is conservative.If she ran,the MSM would treat her similarly as anyone they perceive to be a viable and non-democrat candidate for office.

jkjsooner
4/29/2013, 01:46 PM
I seem to get the feeling that you disagree with her opinions, but she has achieved a lot

So has Michael Moore. A lot of people have achieved a lot when their goal is to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Jerry Springer comes to mind.

These three may all be evil genuises and may be laughing all the way to the bank. In either case, I wouldn't take anything any of them say seriously.

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 01:53 PM
There is nothing about Ann Coulter that is progressive. She'as as progressive as she is conservative.

If you had a chance to watch the John Stewart clip I posted the other day, there was Coulter advocating suspending just about every constitutional right we have (except the 2nd). She's pretty darn scary, and whoever said she was consistent and had well thought out positions has really partaken of the kool aid.

KantoSooner
4/29/2013, 01:58 PM

Truth

East Coast Bias
4/29/2013, 04:15 PM
I think it is interesting that a lot of the Pub women are hot, while none of the Dems are with the exception of Obama's ex-assistant. Am I crazy for thinking Ann Coulter is hot? I noticed Bill Maher tried to pick her up on his show. And after all the discussion here I am confused about whether I am Progressive, Liberal or just a moderate conservative....

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 04:42 PM
If you had a chance to watch the John Stewart clip I posted the other day, there was Coulter advocating suspending just about every constitutional right we have (except the 2nd). She's pretty darn scary, and whoever said she was consistent and had well thought out positions has really partaken of the kool aid.

I agree with that and, unfortunately, disagree with Fan on that point about Coulter. The only thing consistent about her is being bat-**** crazy.

Mjcpr
4/29/2013, 04:49 PM
I have a relative that's smarter than me, very successful, generous and a great family man and as liberal as Boy George. I'll never understand.

One of my favorite conversations with him was me pretending to ask him parental advice. I asked him about his 20 year old son and how he planned to assist or not assist him after he graduated college. What if he doesn't find employment right away? I asked. His response was that his son is gonna learn one way or another that he's on his own and that's part of being a man. "It's a tough lesson, but one that has to be taught." he said. I then excoriated him about our 10,000 arguments concerning poor people (liberals) that didn't happen to be his son. For some reason, THEY needed golden security nets, but his son needed "tough love." To this day he's mad about me trapping him by pretending to ask him advice...it hasn't helped that I referred to his son as "exception" every time he started acting like a liberal a**.

Your relative is SicEm's dad, this was 10 years ago and you were mistaken about the child actually graduating from college?

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 04:53 PM
I agree with that and, unfortunately, disagree with Fan on that point about Coulter. The only thing consistent about her is being bat-**** crazy.

So if that's what passes for "conservative" these days, what a bunch of pansies. Seriously? Some loser kids detonate some improvised explosives in a crowded area, killing and maiming some people and she's ready to just trash the whole Bill of Rights (except the 2nd Amendment) in order to...what... prevent something we are actually already doing a pretty good job at preventing?

Boston's reaction was horrifying enough. Who knew that to catch 2 punk kids we could shut down one of the largest cities in the country (except for the doughnut shops!) and essentially declare marshal law when we didn't even know for sure they were still in Boston?

That really floors me.

Slightly related--how many "conservatives" here in OKC thought we should cancel the OKC marathon because of possible terrorist attacks?

Show of hands?

Pansies.

Fraggle145
4/29/2013, 04:57 PM

I get more ***** than you.

olevetonahill
4/29/2013, 05:59 PM

That aint sayin Much, Hell My neutered Dog gets moren Him.

Fraggle145
4/29/2013, 06:11 PM
That aint sayin Much, Hell My neutered Dog gets moren Him.

Still Sic'Em calling anyone a wimp is like wet fart telling a piece of **** "You stink."

olevetonahill
4/29/2013, 06:14 PM
Still Sic'Em calling anyone a wimp is like wet fart telling a piece of **** "You stink."

:congratulatory:

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 06:45 PM
So if that's what passes for "conservative" these days, what a bunch of pansies. Seriously? Some loser kids detonate some improvised explosives in a crowded area, killing and maiming some people and she's ready to just trash the whole Bill of Rights (except the 2nd Amendment) in order to...what... prevent something we are actually already doing a pretty good job at preventing?

Boston's reaction was horrifying enough. Who knew that to catch 2 punk kids we could shut down one of the largest cities in the country (except for the doughnut shops!) and essentially declare marshal law when we didn't even know for sure they were still in Boston?

That really floors me.

Slightly related--how many "conservatives" here in OKC thought we should cancel the OKC marathon because of possible terrorist attacks?

Show of hands?

Pansies.
I agree with all that. And don't forget Lindsay Graham and McCain (I'm being redundant by naming them separately) who have said some pretty scary-*** **** since the bombing.

If you're getting so much you should share. Don't be greedy -- you're a liberal after all.

4/29/2013, 07:02 PM
If you're getting so much you should share. Don't be greedy -- you're a liberal after all.He'll be calling you soon to offer up some of his 'tang, if he hasn't already.

jkjsooner
4/29/2013, 09:53 PM
I agree with all that. And don't forget Lindsay Graham and McCain (I'm being redundant by naming them separately) who have said some pretty scary-*** **** since the bombing.

First, my response earlier was a little uncalled for. My apologies. There are some things we disagree about but I like your thoughtful and honest opinions.

Anyway I was wondering when Graham was going to be mentioned...

I swear when it comes to either the terrorists or Libya, Obama simply can't win. He's going to have Republicans on his butt no matter what choice he makes.

diverdog
4/29/2013, 10:17 PM

The day you get rid of that puzzy azzed handle is that day you might start to be able to call someone a wimp. Until then I do not think there is a Baylor grad or Baylor posser on this planet that I fear. :)

Midtowner
4/29/2013, 11:05 PM

I can't name anyone in the Senate (including Rand Paul, who is bought and paid for by the coal lobby) who is worth a **** except maybe Coburn and on the other side, funny enough, maybe Franken, who I actually think has principles.

SicEmBaylor
4/29/2013, 11:07 PM
The day you get rid of that puzzy azzed handle is that day you might start to be able to call someone a wimp. Until then I do not think there is a Baylor grad or Baylor posser on this planet that I fear. :)

Not a grad but certainly not a poser. I spent 10 years going to that school. I gurantee you that I've spent more time on campus and in class than most graduates!

(I probably shouldn't be proud of that fact)

Also, Ann Richards would kick your ***.

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 12:08 AM
First, my response earlier was a little uncalled for. My apologies. There are some things we disagree about but I like your thoughtful and honest opinions.

Anyway I was wondering when Graham was going to be mentioned...

I swear when it comes to either the terrorists or Libya, Obama simply can't win. He's going to have Republicans on his butt no matter what choice he makes.

Kinda reminds ya of Bush dont it?

4/30/2013, 12:25 AM
Kinda reminds ya of Bush dont it?Bush had to deal with the dems AND the isolationists from the predominant 3rd party, as well as the MSM, public schools and entertainment industry. Obama's only gotta deal with some of the pubs, so it's a relative cakewalk for Him.

SicEmBaylor
4/30/2013, 12:38 AM
Bush had to deal with the dems AND the isolationists from the predominant 3rd party, as well as the MSM, public schools and entertainment industry. Obama's only gotta deal with some of the pubs, so it's a relative cakewalk for Him.
LOL! How many isolationists did he deal with....ever? I can't come up with a single instance in which Bush had to "deal" with isolationists. If you can give me one single example of when Bush was thwarted or had to put forth any effort to "deal" with isolationists then I will send you 50.00.

Your paranoia is amazing as is your lack of touch with reality.

4/30/2013, 01:23 AM
Relax hoss. You guys have only 2 areas that give people pause: the views that concern the use of the military, and the views that seem to show little concern over the use of drugs. I'm not sticking up for everything W said or did, and you know that. We agree on most things. Not that it matters, huh?

diverdog
4/30/2013, 06:09 AM
Not a grad but certainly not a poser. I spent 10 years going to that school. I gurantee you that I've spent more time on campus and in class than most graduates!

(I probably shouldn't be proud of that fact)

Also, Ann Richards would kick your ***.

10 years? WTF? How do you not have a degree?

jkjsooner
4/30/2013, 06:54 AM
Kinda reminds ya of Bush dont it?

Everyone has to deal with it. I swear if you could go back in time and do the opposite the same folks would would be critical of the choice.

That being said, Bush took the most criticism over Iraq and almost no Democrats would have been critical had they chose to continue containment. Lots supported the war but they weren't pushing for it. So that doesn't really fit the damned if you do damned if you don't category.

cleller
4/30/2013, 07:31 AM
I think it is interesting that a lot of the Pub women are hot, while none of the Dems are with the exception of Obama's ex-assistant.

I find it interesting that this is the most interesting comment, yet it is being ignored.

Petro-Sooner
4/30/2013, 07:45 AM
True. We are going to need conformation on this!

cleller
4/30/2013, 07:50 AM
True. We are going to need conformation on this!

Please, just no pics of Hilary/Pelosi/Boxer/Liz Warren or most of their crew for confirmation on the Dem side.

kevpks
4/30/2013, 08:12 AM

Unless it's work related, like a swimmer. But he better damn well be an Olympic level swimmer. Otherwise, I'm not buying the aerodynamic justification.

TitoMorelli
4/30/2013, 10:37 AM
I think it is interesting that a lot of the Pub women are hot, while none of the Dems are with the exception of Obama's ex-assistant.

You mean Reggie Love?

rock on sooner
4/30/2013, 12:31 PM
Please, just no pics of Hilary/Pelosi/Boxer/Liz Warren or most of their crew for confirmation on the Dem side.

Eva Longoria is pretty easy on the eyes AND an aggressive Dem
campaigner....

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 12:39 PM
campaigner....

yup, But you must unnerstan, there are EXCEPTIONS to every rule
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn8DHGvEI5N_o9z0kN4c6jIzLkGXwBf PAv1yIEiT6qcXNvqr4W

SicEmBaylor
4/30/2013, 12:48 PM
campaigner....
She's a toad.

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 12:55 PM
She's a toad.

Yer weird.

rock on sooner
4/30/2013, 12:59 PM
yup, But you must unnerstan, there are EXCEPTIONS to every rule
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn8DHGvEI5N_o9z0kN4c6jIzLkGXwBf PAv1yIEiT6qcXNvqr4W

Agree with ya, Vet. She deserves all the capital letters, too! Sure
don't figger SicEm's evaluation, lessen he wants ta kiss a toad!

olevetonahill
4/30/2013, 01:27 PM
Agree with ya, Vet. She deserves all the capital letters, too! Sure
don't figger SicEm's evaluation, lessen he wants ta kiss a toad!

Sic is a weird little dude, But hes OUR weird little dude.

jkjsooner
4/30/2013, 01:39 PM
She's a toad.

That explains why you can't get laid.;-)

cleller
4/30/2013, 07:21 PM
campaigner....

Naw, I thought we meant actual political types. Coulter really wouldn't qualify then, though.

StoopTroup
5/1/2013, 05:32 PM

And now you see what the hell I've been wondering since he first logged on in his Bridesmaid Outfit.

SicEmBaylor
5/1/2013, 05:40 PM

It's an interesting tale full of trials, tribulations, success, and failure.

OU_Sooners75
5/1/2013, 05:48 PM

Ever stop and consider Midtowner isn't an attorney?

cleller
5/2/2013, 08:47 AM
On the conservative/pretty women topic, Coulter has this to say:

http://dailycaller.com/2012/02/10/coulter-on-feminism-all-pretty-girls-are-right-wingers/

Bash away, but its seems to have legs. (get it?)

StoopTroup
5/2/2013, 11:32 AM
It's an interesting tale full of trials, tribulations, success, and failure.

I think there's a few Texcuses too.

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2013, 11:35 AM
I think there's a few Texcuses too.

Really? Which ones?

StoopTroup
5/2/2013, 12:00 PM
All of them that have to do with not finishing in at least 5 years.

SicEmBaylor
5/2/2013, 01:06 PM
All of them that have to do with not finishing in at least 5 years.

Ah, no clue then. Par for the course.