PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame kickoff is 2:30 p.m., TV is NBC

badger
4/24/2013, 01:40 PM
Link via Tulsa World (http://www.tulsaworld.com/article.aspx/OU_Notre_Dame_kickoff_set_for_230_pm/20130424_92_ounot_42996)

SoonerMarkVA
4/24/2013, 02:12 PM
The suspense was killing me what network would pick it up.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/24/2013, 02:15 PM
The suspense was killing me what network would pick it up.har!

Say, you suppose the announcers will be fair and balanced, even handed, right?

rock on sooner
4/24/2013, 02:28 PM
I've heard the Domer announcers before and they aint good...

4/24/2013, 02:36 PM
I've heard the Domer announcers before and they aint good..."The evil team in white and red(it represents blood) has the audacity to attempt to beat our, er ah,the wholesome boys of the Holy Grail of college football. Coach Kelley's prized recruits know that their destiny is to deliver yet another glorious victory for the Great Irish Tradition, and once again dispatch the Irritating Wind that has blown in from the plains."

rock on sooner
4/24/2013, 03:02 PM
"The evil team in white and red(it represents blood) has the audacity to attempt to beat our, er ah,the wholesome boys of the Holy Grail of college football. Coach Kelley's prized recruits know that their destiny is to deliver yet another glorious victory for the Great Irish Tradition, and once again dispatch the Irritating Wind that has blown in from the plains."

They dint use that big of words...

swardboy
4/24/2013, 04:07 PM
Aye begorrah! And we'll be kickin' the livin' daylights out of the Oklahoma gnomes.

ouwasp
4/24/2013, 06:33 PM
The mute button is my good friend no matter the network!

MichiganSooner
4/24/2013, 07:36 PM
Game starts at 2:30 in Oklahoma; 3:30 in Indiana. We like starting Sooner.

4/24/2013, 07:38 PM
The mute button is my good friend no matter the network!No way in Leprechan Hades that I will listen to the domer announcers when that game is played.

C&CDean
4/25/2013, 11:32 AM
I'll be making that road trip. It's good to know the time for planning purposes. Got a hotel reserved in La Porte.

I wish they'd set up the times early for this reason.

badger
4/25/2013, 12:46 PM
I'll be making that road trip. It's good to know the time for planning purposes. Got a hotel reserved in La Porte.

I wish they'd set up the times early for this reason.

It's kind of a blessing that it's on NBC... they don't have to worry about when other games need to go on. Domer? Domer. DOMER!

If we were on Fox, ESPN or whatever else, they'd probably jack with time possibilities till the week before