PDA

View Full Version : Holy crap...there are some real winners...

Soonerjeepman
4/24/2013, 10:44 AM
ok, I'm out, think torn mcl, so I'm watchin tv Dear sweet baby Jesus, the idiots on jerry springer, judge brown, etc.

No wonder America is no longer the beautiful. There are some jacked up people, really sad if these are actually real.:(

On top of the folks chanting "jerry" as the 2 women fight...wow, just wow.

olevetonahill
4/24/2013, 10:59 AM
Never watched any of that stupid shat.
My TeeVee only comes on usually during Foot ball season.

Soonerjeepman
4/24/2013, 11:15 AM
lol...yeah, agreed need to go back and watch MeTV...going to be nice this afternoon, I'll just sit outside and enjoy the sun.

olevetonahill
4/24/2013, 01:28 PM
lol...yeah, agreed need to go back and watch MeTV...going to be nice this afternoon, I'll just sit outside and enjoy the sun.

Thot about some sun , but its only 50 so far here.

Soonerjeepman
4/24/2013, 01:46 PM
yeah, cool here...but still nice

olevetonahill
4/24/2013, 01:52 PM
yeah, cool here...but still nice

i like to lay in the sun Neked. I dont like laying in the Cold neked.

badger
4/24/2013, 02:02 PM
I am convinced that those people always existed, but that new fangled technology just made them less invisible to the rest of the world

KantoSooner
4/24/2013, 02:26 PM
Mostly such people once were confined to Tennessee and portions of the Florida panhandle. Unfortunately, the interstate highway system gave them freedom to spread out.

It's all Ike's fault.

rock on sooner
4/24/2013, 02:48 PM
I am convinced that those people always existed, but that new fangled technology just made them less invisible to the rest of the world

I read somewhere that the producers of those shows got the
participants all juiced up...vodka and such...just before taping
so their inhibitions were down and crazy stuff would follow..
had shills planted in the audience to get 'em started. Don't know
if that's all true, but I think I read it on the Internet so it must be.

stoopified
4/25/2013, 08:14 AM
i like to lay in the sun Neked. I dont like laying in the Cold neked. TMI,I may NEVER get the image out of my brain. :)

olevetonahill
4/25/2013, 12:43 PM
TMI,I may NEVER get the image out of my brain. :)

heh, IF im in the COLD nekked they aint nothin left exposed to have an image of.

KantoSooner
4/25/2013, 01:30 PM
Hey, Jeepman, I just remembered that when I tore my MCL and it was in a splint/cast whatever, the way it felt the best when working was to turn the wastebasket upside down and put my leg on it. Kept it straight and horizontal.