PDA

View Full Version : Drugs are Bad, mmmKay?

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 08:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhoB3LZbOAs

yermom
4/23/2013, 08:44 PM
future ex-Ms. SicEm

olevetonahill
4/23/2013, 08:47 PM
Thot this was gonna be about Oxy and a Poster.

StoopTroup
4/24/2013, 02:16 AM
She's still young and so far hasn't blown out her heart or got busted so she could be one of Howie's Neighbors.

cleller
4/24/2013, 08:24 AM
She'd be great on a roadside trash crew, though.

SicEmBaylor
4/24/2013, 08:51 AM
She's still young and so far hasn't blown out her heart or got busted so she could be one of Howie's Neighbors.
How do you know she hasn't been busted? She just may be out of jail at that particular moment.

StoopTroup
4/24/2013, 11:38 AM
How do you know she hasn't been busted? She just may be out of jail at that particular moment.

She looks pretty young and if she got a solid meth conviction I'd think she might be a bit older now. That said I guess it's possible she got busted and hasn't gone to Court yet and she figured she might as well do all the meth she can get hold of till she goes away, however I would think that anyone who knew she got busted or turned a deal might not exactly be to keen on selling dope to her so I guess either they are all full of stupid or she is a kingpin or old lady to the kingpin and DGAS.

I'd like to explain that my daughter is best friends with the daughter of one of TPDs Finest. He is a Lt on the TPD Gang Task Force and has seen damn near every scumbag here. I pray for his safety on a daily basis. Great guy who is on the front lines every day.

StoopTroup
4/24/2013, 11:42 AM
Also SicEm, he's a neighbor and is into actually doing MMA than Paintball.

KantoSooner
4/24/2013, 02:23 PM
Well, let's see, it could be meth. Or garden variety speed. Or coke. Or, and here we take a pharmacological meander off into the weeds a bit, but people react differently, it could be any of a range of hallucinogens (although she'd need to have considerable experience with whatever to both take the ride AND hold it together well enough to shop. Shop. Who'd trip and go shopping? Madness.) I'm thinking mescaline, LSD, shrooms, peyote. Or she could just be a pretty functional ecstasy monkey.

I will say one thing for her, she's done right well in turning grocery shoppng into an aerobic event. My 50 year old knees hurt just watching those gyrations.

StoopTroup
4/26/2013, 08:22 PM
^ lol. So much funnier than the personal attack posse. (Funny > PAP smear ) :D