PDA

View Full Version : This explains EVERYTHING about the Chechy **********s

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 01:58 PM
Wrong on so many levels...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/bombing-suspects-followed-harry-potter-hating-australian-sheikh/

jkjsooner
4/19/2013, 02:24 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/19/bombing-suspects-followed-harry-potter-hating-australian-sheikh/

My Baptist brother says the same thing about Harry Potter.

Not comparing Muslims to Baptists in any way except for their thinking that Harry Potter is the devil's work...

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 02:25 PM
Another great example illustrating why I detest immigration.

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 02:28 PM

Not comparing Muslims to Baptists in any way except for their thinking that Harry Potter is the devil's work...

Your brother isn't a Baptist. He's a ****ing idiot.

Midtowner
4/19/2013, 02:31 PM

The Baptists once boycotted Disney as well.

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 02:32 PM
Yeah boy. Let's leave it to the liberals to immediately go "what about the christians???" Meh.

cleller
4/19/2013, 03:23 PM

The Baptists once boycotted Disney as well.

Do the Baptists also set off bombs at sporting events, and murder police officers?

I don't think the Harry Potter angle is what makes these murderous cowards remarkable, or why we are focused on them.

Good grief, lots of people hate Harry Potter for lots of reasons.

OULenexaman
4/19/2013, 03:38 PM
yep....that Harry Potter is a dangerous dude.

olevetonahill
4/19/2013, 04:26 PM
Yeah boy. Let's leave it to the liberals to immediately go "what about the christians???" Meh.

Thats just the way they are bro.

yermom
4/19/2013, 05:17 PM
fundies literally denounce Harry Potter. how is it any different?

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 05:43 PM
disney owned by abc is a big promoter of the homosexual agenda...prob one of the main reason the Baptist boycotted them...or at least a major one. Not just HP

diverdog
4/19/2013, 05:55 PM

I totally agree with this. HP movies have be known to bring out the ghey in men.

I will shut up now and wait for my obligatory azz wupp'in from Dean.

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 05:59 PM
fundies literally denounce Harry Potter. how is it any different?

We've been over this. Fundies (whatever the **** that is) don't blow people up in the name of their lord.

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 06:16 PM
DD you still preparing for Philmont? not to change subject~

Jacie
4/19/2013, 06:44 PM
We've been over this. Fundies (whatever the **** that is) don't blow people up in the name of their lord.

You really believe that? Then who do you think plants bombs in abortion clinics?

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 06:52 PM
individuals who take the fight too far. Very few anti-abortion folks believe in bombing or killing. Kind of like saying all muslims believe in killing..right?

jkjsooner
4/19/2013, 07:12 PM
Do the Baptists also set off bombs at sporting events, and murder police officers?

I don't think the Harry Potter angle is what makes these murderous cowards remarkable, or why we are focused on them.

Good grief, lots of people hate Harry Potter for lots of reasons.

I was just making a single point and I clearly told you not to read more into it.

Turd_Ferguson
4/19/2013, 07:31 PM
I was just making a single point and I clearly told you not to read more into it.

The only point you have is on top of your head...

jkjsooner
4/19/2013, 08:14 PM
The only point you have is on top of your head...

You're looking for a fight that isn't there. You're extremely misguided if you think my intent was to compare Islamists to Baptists in any way except for their view on Harry Potter. And I'm not saying all Baptists but I know my small town Baptist church would go on similar crusades whether it be about KISS or how we should get rid of Olivia Newton John's Let's Get Physical album. My brother attends a large church in Texas so I think it's pretty clear that these types of things are common.

The reason I posted this was because I know Dean is a Harry Potter fan, figured that was the reason he posted the link, and thought I'd add a little spin to it.

I tried really hard to explain I wasn't making a sweeping comparison. I guess on this board it's pointless.

C&CDean
4/20/2013, 08:39 AM
You're looking for a fight that isn't there. You're extremely misguided if you think my intent was to compare Islamists to Baptists in any way except for their view on Harry Potter. And I'm not saying all Baptists but I know my small town Baptist church would go on similar crusades whether it be about KISS or how we should get rid of Olivia Newton John's Let's Get Physical album. My brother attends a large church in Texas so I think it's pretty clear that these types of things are common.

The reason I posted this was because I know Dean is a Harry Potter fan, figured that was the reason he posted the link, and thought I'd add a little spin to it.

I tried really hard to explain I wasn't making a sweeping comparison. I guess on this board it's pointless.

Nah, you did alright, but your track record ain't exactly stellar on these kind of issues. There's a bunch of very mentally limited folks around here that just HAVE to go "what about the crusades?" or "what about Bush?" or "what about abortion bombers?" every time someone makes a disparaging remark about muslims/obama/terrorists. I mean you can flat-out count on it.

The absolute fact of the matter is that nearly 100% of the world's suicide bombings are done by islamic terrorists. An extremely high percentage of muslims in the Middle East profess support for suicide bombings. Muslims make up less than 1% of the population in the USA, but over 80% of terrorist convictions are muslims. In a poll of American muslims, more than 50% do NOT believe that muslims hijacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center/Pentagon. More than 2/3 of them believe America is at war with islam. Nearly 50% of them believe the US government did 9/11. It goes on and on.

Moral of the story: Anyone who goes "yeah but christians are just as bad" are ****ing dildonic loons whose brains have been addled. It's especially dildonic when they do it just because they hate/don't believe in God. It's quite that simple.

cleller
4/20/2013, 09:01 AM
^^^

Word to your mother.
http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww14/cs6000/vanillaice_zps41cba877.jpg (http://s701.photobucket.com/user/cs6000/media/vanillaice_zps41cba877.jpg.html)

Oh wait, there's a guy that is worse than Harry Potter.

yermom
4/20/2013, 02:18 PM
Nah, you did alright, but your track record ain't exactly stellar on these kind of issues. There's a bunch of very mentally limited folks around here that just HAVE to go "what about the crusades?" or "what about Bush?" or "what about abortion bombers?" every time someone makes a disparaging remark about muslims/obama/terrorists. I mean you can flat-out count on it.

The absolute fact of the matter is that nearly 100% of the world's suicide bombings are done by islamic terrorists. An extremely high percentage of muslims in the Middle East profess support for suicide bombings. Muslims make up less than 1% of the population in the USA, but over 80% of terrorist convictions are muslims. In a poll of American muslims, more than 50% do NOT believe that muslims hijacked planes and flew them into the World Trade Center/Pentagon. More than 2/3 of them believe America is at war with islam. Nearly 50% of them believe the US government did 9/11. It goes on and on.

Moral of the story: Anyone who goes "yeah but christians are just as bad" are ****ing dildonic loons whose brains have been addled. It's especially dildonic when they do it just because they hate/don't believe in God. It's quite that simple.

you said this explains EVERYTHING about these idiots, when almost the same language was used describing those books by Christians. i haven't looked that hard, but here's a link if you want one: http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/harrypotter.html

no one equated atrocities in this thread, yet. but also this wasn't a suicide bombing either.

oh, and i just wanted to use this image somewhere.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ld_xNuln32w/UWluZP-vRzI/AAAAAAAACY8/6NDT_yG6t3Y/s1600/gandalf.jpg

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/20/2013, 02:24 PM
We MUST defer to the 13th century, or whenever it was that the catholics had the crusades, killing people. It's not important that they not only stopped killing people long ago, but that they are now proponents of human rights, whereas the moslems are on a killing spree, worldwide. Particularly against Capitalism, Christians and Jews

4/20/2013, 02:25 PM
You really believe that? Then who do you think plants bombs in abortion clinics?haha. good one!

4/20/2013, 02:29 PM

Moral of the story: Anyone who goes "yeah but christians are just as bad" are ****ing dildonic loons whose brains have been addled. It's especially dildonic when they do it just because they hate/don't believe in God. It's quite that simple.one of your best!

rock on sooner
4/20/2013, 02:44 PM
We MUST defer to the 13th century, or whenever it was that the catholics had the crusades, killing people. It's not important that they not only stopped killing people long ago, but that they are now proponents of human rights, whereas the moslems are on a killing spree, worldwide. Particularly against Capitalism, Christians and Jews

First crusade was in 1095 and nearly all were about Christians and Moslems
fighting over Jerusalem....the whole thing was started by the Turks and their
killing of 3000 Christians in 1065...took em 30 years but the Church got after
them and tried nine different times over the next 200 or so years...just fyi..

MR2-Sooner86
4/20/2013, 03:00 PM
The reason the left sides with Islam is, deep down, they both have a hatred for American government, capitalism and society.

Here's the, liberal, atheist Pat Condell to explain it better.

http://youtu.be/TA3OzSCdCUk

4/20/2013, 03:16 PM
Good find! Pat has had other great lectures we've had on this board. He says he's not on the right, but i would guess his definition of Right is different than mine. He comes close to being on what a lot of us perceive as the modern day American Right. Dude can present a speech for sure.

C&CDean
4/20/2013, 06:34 PM
you said this explains EVERYTHING about these idiots, when almost the same language was used describing those books by Christians. i haven't looked that hard, but here's a link if you want one: http://www.godandscience.org/doctrine/harrypotter.html

no one equated atrocities in this thread, yet. but also this wasn't a suicide bombing either.

oh, and i just wanted to use this image somewhere.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ld_xNuln32w/UWluZP-vRzI/AAAAAAAACY8/6NDT_yG6t3Y/s1600/gandalf.jpg

Dude, you know how I roll. Anybody who disses Harry Potter cops the wrath. Especially a muslim mother****er. Sheik mohammad hussein Voldemort supports this message...

olevetonahill
4/20/2013, 06:56 PM
Dean, Say it aint so :uncomfortableness:

http://www.feastoffun.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/harry-potter-and-draco-malfoy.jpg

C&CDean
4/20/2013, 07:21 PM
Howard. I will kill you...

C&CDean
4/20/2013, 07:22 PM
I mean everybody knows it was Dumbledore and Snape.

olevetonahill
4/20/2013, 07:29 PM

:tongue::fat:

SanJoaquinSooner
4/20/2013, 07:37 PM
I knew all that wizard **** would lead to no good.

TAFBSooner
4/20/2013, 08:13 PM
If you take your Harry Potter too seriously, don't follow this link.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC76BE906C9D83A3A

soonerhubs
4/20/2013, 08:13 PM
Howard just made me snot some Dr. Pepper.

olevetonahill
4/20/2013, 08:20 PM
Howard just made me snot some Dr. Pepper.

:fat:

rock on sooner
4/20/2013, 09:01 PM
Entirely too much time on EVERYONE'S hands....

8timechamps
4/20/2013, 09:37 PM
From the article:

“This film glorifies, magnifies, promotes paganism…What does Harry Potter do and his devilish schoolmates, what do they do? They cast spells, learn magic, brew potions, learn how to tell the future…And this is called harmless.”

That's exactly what my 98 year old grandma said to me. I'd love to see the look on her face if I told her that she's right in line with a Muslim preacher.

Turd_Ferguson
4/21/2013, 12:44 AM
The reason the left sides with Islam is, deep down, they both have a hatred for American government, capitalism and society.

Here's the, liberal, atheist Pat Condell to explain it better.

http://youtu.be/TA3OzSCdCUk

Most here on this board don't know this, but this guy sounds a lot like Howard after he's had too much OVJ...

StoopTroup
4/21/2013, 02:20 AM

You should consider his track record.

diverdog
4/21/2013, 08:03 AM
I have come to believe we are at war with Islam. Unfortunately as we have seen this week some good kids can be turned to the dark side. I am not saying I hate all Muslims because that is not the case but I do believe their religion is a huge problem for them and us.

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2013, 08:33 AM
The odds of being in a terrorist attack are so minute that it hardly constitutes a "war." The threat of terrorism is way way way the hell overblown.

jkjsooner
4/21/2013, 08:53 AM
The odds of being in a terrorist attack are so minute that it hardly constitutes a "war." The threat of terrorism is way way way the hell overblown.

That is true but I think if you lived in DC or NY or Boston you would feel differently. Some of it is irrational but if you take the DC metro or NY subway every day you wonder when the metro attack is going to happen.

Also you don't know how much terrorism we've prevented...

Midtowner
4/21/2013, 09:23 AM
That is true but I think if you lived in DC or NY or Boston you would feel differently. Some of it is irrational but if you take the DC metro or NY subway every day you wonder when the metro attack is going to happen.

It'd still be irrational. More people died last weekend in carjackings than in terrorist attacks. A manhunt for terrorists makes sense, but it shouldn't be any better resourced than, say, a hunt for a fugitive serial killer. Their intent and religion shouldn't enter into the picture.

Also you don't know how much terrorism we've prevented...

At what cost to civil liberties? This newly discovered "national security" exception to the 4th Amendment is an abomination.

C&CDean
4/21/2013, 09:34 AM

That really depends on where you live. In Muskogee? Pretty slim chance. In DC or New York? A higher chance. Tel Aviv or Beirut? A much higher chance.

Also, just because your odds ain't real high of being killed in a terrorist attack doesn't mean we just turn our backs on those who are carrying out the evil deeds. And who carries out these deeds? That's right, panty waist little crazy **********s who pray to allah. If all the alleged "good muslims" policed their own, I'd be OK with it. They don't though. They SUPPORT the crazy ****s.

MR2-Sooner86
4/21/2013, 10:21 AM
The odds of you dying in a terrorist attack are the same as the odds of getting cancer from the TSA's full body scanners at the airport.

We shut down an American city, which cost over $300 million, with military helicopters, APCs, snipers, SWAT, dogs, road blocks and machine guns. The suspect was found after the "all clear" by a guy going out for a smoke.

With government, the solution is just as bad as the problem. Creating an Orwellion police state to "keep us safe" is just as scary as any terrorist attack.

http://floorgem.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/TSA-Infographic.gif

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2013, 10:28 AM
The odds of you dying in a terrorist attack are the same as the odds of getting cancer from the TSA's full body scanners at the airport.

We shut down an American city, which cost over $300 million, with military helicopters, APCs, snipers, SWAT, dogs, road blocks and machine guns. The suspect was found after the "all clear" by a guy going out for a smoke.

With government, the solution is just as bad as the problem. Creating an Orwellion police state to "keep us safe" is just as scary as any terrorist attack.

http://floorgem.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/TSA-Infographic.gif

That really depends on where you live. In Muskogee? Pretty slim chance. In DC or New York? A higher chance. Tel Aviv or Beirut? A much higher chance.

Also, just because your odds ain't real high of being killed in a terrorist attack doesn't mean we just turn our backs on those who are carrying out the evil deeds. And who carries out these deeds? That's right, panty waist little crazy **********s who pray to allah. If all the alleged "good muslims" policed their own, I'd be OK with it. They don't though. They SUPPORT the crazy ****s.

Exactly right. Look, I have no problem with the FBI doing its job by looking for domestic terrorists. I have no problem with the CIA looking for international terrorists. I don't have a problem police around the country being a little more vigilant and taking common sense steps to protect people at major events.

HOWEVER, what I don't approve of is the plethora of Federal legislation that reduce and restrict our civil liberties. I don't believe in militarizing our police, locking entire cities down, doing door-to-door searches, invading the privacy of citizens, and violating the civil liberties of Americans all in the name of fighting terror. I also don't believe in the huge expansion of the Federal bureaucracy and all of the new agencies whose purpose is to fight terror.

The solution is disproportionate to the problem.

Midtowner
4/21/2013, 10:28 AM
The TSA has nothing to do with terrorist prevention, it's a vehicle to funnel more money to contractors while saving the airlines and airports from liability claims related to terrorist attacks.

C&CDean
4/22/2013, 08:20 AM
The TSA has nothing to do with terrorist prevention, it's a vehicle to funnel more money to contractors while saving the airlines and airports from liability claims related to terrorist attacks.

Actually, it's another place ignorant minorities can get them a gubmint job.

Turd_Ferguson
4/22/2013, 03:52 PM
Actually, it's another place ignorant minorities can get them a gubmint job.

Whatchu talk'n bout honky?

StoopTroup
4/22/2013, 09:41 PM

I know for a fact the the Airlines wanted no part of policing the Airports. Not only are the liability issues something they wouldn't want any part of but it's such a conflict of interest for them. The Airports should be the folks who should be more in charge of scanning passengers. The Airlines pay them fees for the slots they use to load passengers on their Planes. That is where the line should never be crossed yet passengers already undergo profiling when they check in for a flight, when they purchase a ticket or check Bags that they aren't going to carry on board.

When the Airlines say that safety is their #1 concern they mean that your safety on the flight is important and that the plane is completely safe to operate and travel on and that the folks on board the flight like Pilots and Flight Attendants are going to try and get you to your destination safely. They now even have a few of the crew who might even be trained to handle a TSA Air Marshall's job in case there isn't one aboard a flight should they have an unruly or dangerous passenger aboard the flight.

I don't blame the Airlines from passing on Passenger Scanning that the TSA currently does. I know folks who fly a lot like Dean don't think the TSA folks are worth a squat but would you be happier if passengers were required to pay $75.00 per person per scan so that the Government could hire a very nice British Gentleman in a Tuxedo to work with you as you go through the Security Lines? Would it be nice if they had a little room where you could change into some freshly washed slippers and a Robe and maybe a nice hot towel to wash up a bit while they checked out your recent security profile? You could even request a potter movie or a movie soundtrack be played while you wait for your clearance. :D

KantoSooner
4/23/2013, 02:16 PM
I have come to believe we are at war with Islam. Unfortunately as we have seen this week some good kids can be turned to the dark side. I am not saying I hate all Muslims because that is not the case but I do believe their religion is a huge problem for them and us.

I spent a lot of my life in majority muslim countries and generally had good relationships and a good time. I spent a lot of my time when over here trying to 'explain' or put into context actions that clearly had flimsy if any excuse. Finally I realized that the good times I'd had had almost all been with people who were pretty casual about their Islam or had taken place before 1975 or so, when, it seems to me, almost everyone took their Islam a lot less seriously.

The 'bad' times started when people took their religion seriously and stopped accepting that there are universal principles of behavior and universal values that utterly transcend any religious belief system.

So, I agree with you, we are at war with Islam...and at the same time, not with muslim people. We are at war with the principle that one's religious beliefs trump all else. And it's likely to be a long struggle. But, with the option being to retreat back into medieval style sectarian ghetto's, it's a fight worth staying in.

4/23/2013, 02:38 PM
I know folks who fly a lot like Dean don't think the TSA folks are worth a squat but would you be happier if passengers were required to pay $75.00 per person per scan so that the Government could hire a very nice British Gentleman in a Tuxedo to work with you as you go through the Security Lines? Would it be nice if they had a little room where you could change into some freshly washed slippers and a Robe and maybe a nice hot towel to wash up a bit while they checked out your recent security profile? You could even request a potter movie or a movie soundtrack be played while you wait for your clearance. :DSOMA? LSD? "I'll have what he's having".

Soonerjeepman
4/23/2013, 03:16 PM
This is a Navy doctor, was on the Mike Huckabee show...yes I know an EVIL conservative. He had a great talk about the extreme Islamic faction. Worth the read...we are so set on separating Christianity from influencing gov but let the extreme Islamic faction use that for their gov policies. His religion is Islam.
Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser

http://aifdemocracy.org/islamic-leader-issues-tough-response-to-fellow-muslims-on-bombings-and-extremism-drop-the-we-are-the-victims-mentality/

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 03:18 PM
This is a Navy doctor, was on the Mike Huckabee show...yes I know an EVIL conservative. He had a great talk about the extreme Islamic faction. Worth the read...we are so set on separating Christianity from influencing gov but let the extreme Islamic faction use that for their gov policies. His religion is Islam.
Dr. M. Zuhdi Jasser

http://aifdemocracy.org/islamic-leader-issues-tough-response-to-fellow-muslims-on-bombings-and-extremism-drop-the-we-are-the-victims-mentality/
Huckabee isn't a conservative.

4/23/2013, 03:49 PM
Huckabee isn't a conservative.He was for Amnesty, even back when he was a candidate for the repub nomination. I don't know if he still is, but that's madness. a political death knell for any conservative, or even a middle of the road milquetoaster like Huckabee. I was pretty certain he couldn't have beaten Obeary, or whichever marxist the democrats decided to run for POTUS. .

Soonerjeepman
4/23/2013, 03:56 PM
seems pretty conservative but it was a tongue-n-cheek slight...don't let that get in the way of the article.

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 04:13 PM
He was for Amnesty, even back when he was a candidate for the repub nomination. I don't know if he still is, but that's madness. a political death knell for any conservative, or even a middle of the road milquetoaster like Huckabee. I was pretty certain he couldn't have beaten Obeary, or whichever marxist the democrats decided to run for POTUS. .

Amnesty, he supports big government, and he rejects expanding individual liberty. He's right-wing enough, but he's definitely not a conservative.

4/23/2013, 04:23 PM
seems pretty conservative but it was a tongue-n-cheek slight...don't let that get in the way of the article.Some here decided to talk about Huckabee rather than the guest on his show, and the info you wanted us to notice.
Ship righted?

OU_Sooners75
4/23/2013, 04:25 PM

I'm Southern Baptist, and I dont think that way.

Soonerjeepman
4/23/2013, 05:08 PM
Some here decided to talk about Huckabee rather than the guest on his show, and the info you wanted us to notice.
Ship righted?

lol...sure. I did like what the doctor had to say about Islam, the extremist and the difference between the 2. Did you get a chance to read it? what was your take?

OU_Sooners75
4/23/2013, 05:30 PM
Got to go with... Had the government never got into the Parenting business we wouldnt be in this mess as a society.

StoopTroup
4/23/2013, 05:52 PM
The Government got into the parenting business the moment The War on Drugs began.

StoopTroup
4/23/2013, 05:54 PM
He was for Amnesty, even back when he was a candidate for the repub nomination. I don't know if he still is, but that's madness. a political death knell for any conservative, or even a middle of the road milquetoaster like Huckabee. I was pretty certain he couldn't have beaten Obeary, or whichever marxist the democrats decided to run for POTUS. .

At this point, Huckabee is for whatever keeps his ratings high enough to keep that paycheck going.

cleller
4/23/2013, 06:12 PM
The Government got into the parenting business the moment The War on Drugs began.

I'd say it was way earlier; the big one being LBJ's Great Society.

StoopTroup
4/23/2013, 06:25 PM
SOMA? LSD? "I'll have what he's having".

Go phuck yerself dip****. You've spread more crack related dogma on these boards that if I was in charge of taking weapons away from the mentally ill, I'd hit your place first.

Then I'd have a hair test done on you and have a Psychiatrist get your Thorazine levels just right.

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 06:47 PM
Go phuck yerself dip****. You've spread more crack related dogma on these boards that if I was in charge of taking weapons away from the mentally ill, I'd hit your place first.

Then I'd have a hair test done on you and have a Psychiatrist get your Thorazine levels just right.
Will you be using your own for this job or some other shrink?

4/23/2013, 07:45 PM
lol...sure. I did like what the doctor had to say about Islam, the extremist and the difference between the 2. Did you get a chance to read it? what was your take?He DIDN'T mention the likelihood that many non-jihadist thinking muslims are scared to death of the Islamists, just as much as anyone else is. For them to be noticed by the jihadists could lead to their loss of heads and other similarly severe physical problems.

4/23/2013, 07:54 PM
I'd say it was way earlier; the big one being LBJ's Great Society.FDR liked to take the public's involuntary payments and spend that money on government programs, "to stimulate the economy". One thing thing he didn't do was expropriate companies, or take over an entire(health care) industry, 1/6 of the economy in one fell swoop. The country wasn't "ready" for that yet, like it now is.

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 08:00 PM
FDR liked to take the public's involuntary payments and spend that money on government programs, "to stimulate the economy". One thing thing he didn't do was expropriate companies, or take over an entire(health care) industry, 1/6 of the economy in one fell swoop. The country wasn't "ready" for that yet, like it now is.

Actually, yes he did. In fact, he essentially commandeered the entire economy, price fixed, and rationed.

olevetonahill
4/23/2013, 08:37 PM
Will you be using your own for this job or some other shrink?

Have ya noticed he was on a Kind of even keel for a month or so? Now its like hes back on the HIGH seas in a storm

4/23/2013, 08:48 PM
Actually, yes he did. In fact, he essentially commandeered the entire economy, price fixed, and rationed.I know you like to argue, but perhaps there is nitpicking. He didn't own the auto companies, or medical industry. Maybe we can agree that whatever right he might have had to govt. control while we were actually engaged in WWII, he certainly way overstepped his bounds during the Great Depression he commandeered, leading up to the War.