PDA

View Full Version : So Griner is a Lesbo. aint most guys?

olevetonahill
4/18/2013, 10:17 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brittney-griner-coming-out-is-no-big-deal--and-that-s-a-big-deal-173852992.html

ouwasp
4/18/2013, 10:53 PM
I guess I'm an old fossil... I just don't get the celebrating of perversion. If pop culture wants to say being homosexual is no big deal, can't the media take the hint and NOT make a big deal about it?

Just quit talking about it already, columnist. Makes it easier to ignore.

SicEmBaylor
4/18/2013, 11:19 PM
I guess I'm an old fossil... I just don't get the celebrating of perversion. If pop culture wants to say being homosexual is no big deal, can't the media take the hint and NOT make a big deal about it?

Just quit talking about it already, columnist. Makes it easier to ignore.
I don't see how being gay is a perversion any more than heterosexuality is a perversion.

I think most people could have guessed she was probably a lesbian -- I know for sure that I couldn't give a damned one way or the other that she's a lesbian. I can't understand why anyone else would care she's a lesbian unless they're worried she's going to steal their girlfriend.

olevetonahill
4/18/2013, 11:25 PM
I don't see how being gay is a perversion any more than heterosexuality is a perversion.

I think most people could have guessed she was probably a lesbian -- I know for sure that I couldn't give a damned one way or the other that she's a lesbian. I can't understand why anyone else would care she's a lesbian unless they're worried she's going to steal their girlfriend.

He's to dayum ugly to steal my girl friend.

Collier11
4/18/2013, 11:25 PM
It really doesn't matter SicEm and I personally don't care what she does, but it is a perversion of society standards

FirstandGoal
4/18/2013, 11:31 PM
I'm with Vet on this one.

Pretty sure it's only considered homosexuality with same-sex relations. Ain't no way you guys are gonna convince me that is a woman.

olevetonahill
4/18/2013, 11:37 PM
I'm with Vet on this one.

Pretty sure it's only considered homosexuality with same-sex relations. Ain't no way you guys are gonna convince me that is a woman.

:D

StoopTroup
4/18/2013, 11:38 PM
If she is in love with another girl and they are in a plutonic relationship and waiting for the Day the State they live in will allow them to be legally married in a Civil Union, I don't think it's a perversion. Now if they are using faux latex penis's to enjoy each other in 3 hours of scissoring and maybe even exploring each others asses with some fake electric mule dick butt plug...then it's a perversion.

SicEmBaylor
4/18/2013, 11:46 PM
It really doesn't matter SicEm and I personally don't care what she does, but it is a perversion of society standards

Women showing their ankles in public used to be a perversion of societal standards. I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that.

olevetonahill
4/18/2013, 11:52 PM
Women showing their ankles in public used to be a perversion of societal standards. I wouldn't put a lot of stock into that.

one mans Turn on is another mans Perversion.

SanJoaquinSooner
4/18/2013, 11:54 PM
As long as she doesn't marry Stacey Dales I'm ok with it.

Chuck Bao
4/19/2013, 12:30 AM
For a high profile athlete, I like her message - "be who you are."

Now, how exactly is this perverted?

...ummm...compared to male athletes trying to act all gangsta like?

hawaii 5-0
4/19/2013, 12:57 AM
Maybe her coming out will inspire some NFL players to come out as well.

There's probably more than a few .

I'm OK with that.

5-0

Blue
4/19/2013, 01:45 AM
If she is in love with another girl and they are in a plutonic relationship and waiting for the Day the State they live in will allow them to be legally married in a Civil Union, I don't think it's a perversion. Now if they are using faux latex penis's to enjoy each other in 3 hours of scissoring and maybe even exploring each others asses with some fake electric mule dick butt plug...then it's a perversion.

Just stop posting.

Blue
4/19/2013, 01:48 AM
For a high profile athlete, I like her message - "be who you are."

Now, how exactly is this perverted?

...ummm...compared to male athletes trying to act all gangsta like?

edit

Blue
4/19/2013, 01:51 AM
Maybe her coming out will inspire some NFL players to come out as well.

There's probably more than a few .

I'm OK with that.

5-0

edit.

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 01:53 AM
Yes because I love my sports to be a cross between CNN and faggot stories from Espn. I have tuned out of tv altogether bc of the liberal doosh media.

I agree about the NFL. I'm not real keen on the idea of watching two ferries tackling each other on the gridiron.

Blue
4/19/2013, 01:57 AM
I agree about the NFL. I'm not real keen on the idea of watching two ferries tackling each other on the gridiron.

Yeah, I think you missed my point. I'm more mad that ESPN thinks they are CNN now when something like Boston happens. I think they think they have a lot of power. Basically, I hate all media...

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I think you missed my point. I'm more mad that ESPN thinks they are CNN now when something like Boston happens. I think they think they have a lot of power. Basically, I hate all media...

Well, I agree with that as well.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/19/2013, 02:35 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brittney-griner-coming-out-is-no-big-deal--and-that-s-a-big-deal-173852992.htmlOh NO! Say it ain't so, Joe!!!

SanJoaquinSooner
4/19/2013, 07:50 AM
Do we really have to go through 5th grade sex ed again, Bao? You stickin your **** in a dirty *** is perverted, OK? Why beat around the bush?

I'm pretty sure lesbians do this less often than heterosexuals.

StoopTroup
4/19/2013, 07:54 AM
Just stop posting.

LoL. You first. BTW....I think they make a Blue Plug. Welcome to reality and if you think not...get to know a Proctologist in your area.

OU68
4/19/2013, 09:51 AM
Another old fart here - if you think a guy sticking his you-know-what up another guys you-know-where is OK, you're one sick f**k in my opinion.

badger
4/19/2013, 10:34 AM
Isn't one thread one too many? ****ing Baylor. Send all Baylor back south across the river!

Mjcpr
4/19/2013, 10:41 AM
Did I miss another Blue bender?? Damnit!!

hawaii 5-0
4/19/2013, 11:05 AM
I don't think of the sex acts performed between same-sex couples.

I think of two people in love, dedicating their lives together, regardless of their sexual orientation.

Homosexuality isn't a disease. Hasn't been classified that way for a long time.

I have too many gay friends on both sides of the fence to be bigoted.

5-0

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 11:09 AM
Isn't one thread one too many? ****ing Baylor. Send all Baylor back south across the river!

http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/good-luck.jpg

badger
4/19/2013, 11:54 AM
http://troll.me/images/victory-baby/good-luck.jpg
In case you all haven't noticed, SicEm and I haven't been on speaking terms since womens basketball season:
http://s15.postimg.org/wsdyv66jv/sicemspek.png

sooneron
4/19/2013, 12:18 PM
Like a comment said in the link. "This would have been news if she came out as straight"

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 12:51 PM
I'm learning new **** every day. So now a guy; with a dick bigger than me, can also be a lesbian? What'll they think of next?

OU68
4/19/2013, 12:57 PM
I don't think of the sex acts performed between same-sex couples.
5-0

And that makes it OK - meh

4/19/2013, 01:54 PM
Like a comment said in the link. "This would have been news if she came out as straight"Yeah, see post #20

hawaii 5-0
4/19/2013, 02:33 PM
Anyone who thinks that OU doesn't or hasn't had gay athletes on scholly is woefully naive.

5-0

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 02:34 PM
Anyone who thinks that OU doesn't or hasn't had gay athletes on scholly is woefully naive.

5-0

WTF does that have to do with a guy being a lesbian?

badger
4/19/2013, 02:52 PM

5-0

Roz Ross, who was killed by her girlfriend in the Milwaukee area the season before last, was a member of Sherri Coale's 2002 Final Four team. It was pretty well-known, so I'm not sure anyone here is woefully naive or denying anything.

I however (and I may have some more neg spek to share later due to this, heh) still wonder why we have two threads on this, what the BFD is, etc etc. To prove how awesome green and gold can be if worn properly, I have switched my avvie, sig, etc to the REAL gold and green.

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 02:59 PM
Roz Ross, who was killed by her girlfriend in the Milwaukee area the season before last, was a member of Sherri Coale's 2002 Final Four team. It was pretty well-known, so I'm not sure anyone here is woefully naive or denying anything.

I however (and I may have some more neg spek to share later due to this, heh) still wonder why we have two threads on this, what the BFD is, etc etc. To prove how awesome green and gold can be if worn properly, I have switched my avvie, sig, etc to the REAL gold and green.

Weak sauce. Very weak.

badger
4/19/2013, 03:13 PM
I realize that I've said some things in the past that could have been interpreted as farther than a sports rivalry should go, but despite that, perhaps someday there will be friendly banter once again.

Till then, congratulations on your new NIT and Sweet 16 banners, SicEm. The Holiday Bowl trophy will have some worthy company in Baylor's trophy room.

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 03:18 PM
I realize that I've said some things in the past that could have been interpreted as farther than a sports rivalry should go, but despite that, perhaps someday there will be friendly banter once again.

Till then, congratulations on your new NIT and Sweet 16 banners, SicEm. The Holiday Bowl trophy will have some worthy company in Baylor's trophy room.

I like you Badger -- always have. I've never personally attacked OU players and other than poking you all a bit, I've never said negative things about OU period...especially considering I'm almost as big a fan of OU as I am Baylor.

Having said that, I felt that a lot of the comments directed at Griner, Baylor, and Mulkey were getting way way way the hell out of hand. I pointed this out and many of you reacted even more negatively.

I realize many people don't like Baylor. That's fine. I just think a lot of the personal comments and attacks are way the hell out of hand, beneath most of you, poorly representative of OU fans in general, classless, and baseless.

In the future, I hope to see OU and Baylor continue to compete for the top spot in the conference. There aren't two other schools I'd rather see in that position.

Griner is graduating. She's moving on. I hope the adolescent attacks on her will soon cease.

badger
4/19/2013, 03:20 PM
OK, truce, SicEm. I will leave Baylor alone for the remainder of the football offseason (unless something newsworthy really warrants it).

C&CDean
4/19/2013, 03:33 PM
My deal was never with Baylor. It was with the man and her skanky ho coach. Now that he's graduating, the skanky ho will go back to being an average basketball coach.

jkjsooner
4/19/2013, 04:05 PM
I think most people could have guessed she was probably a lesbian

I'm changing this post to be a little less rude to try to show a little respect for Griner.

I think biologically there's is sometimes a continuum between male and female when it comes to hormone levels and sometimes even genetics. Griner and that South African sprinter happen to be a lot closer to male than other women.

Normally I'd say live and let live. Power to her. But, since we break sports up in male and female for competitive reasons, we've created a situation where someone like Griner has an advantage.

Given, so does Shaq but I think this is different.

I'm not trying to be mean to Griner although I have in the past and did before I updated this. I just feel for women who are born with normal female hormone levels who have to play against Griner. It's like making them play against a mediocre male JUCO center.

olevetonahill
4/19/2013, 04:05 PM
My deal was never with Baylor. It was with the man and her skanky ho coach. Now that he's graduating, the skanky ho will go back to being an average basketball coach.

I heard He was gonna shack up with that skanky Ho coach.

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 04:06 PM

5-0

doesn't make it normal...doesn't mean the media needs to shove it down everyone's throats that it is normal.

she's a pretty good baller, I would have loved for her to on OU's team...Coale would have won 3 titles...

hawaii 5-0
4/19/2013, 08:33 PM
I'm got gay so I don't know what normal means to a gay person.

Some gays know at an early age that they were gay.

I have 3 gay friends (one with 3 kids) who lived the 'traditional' heterosexual lifestyle well into their late 20's and 30's before they went over the fence. Two are out in the open and one is still in hiding due to her current location and status of her mate.

They all think they're very normal.

Did Boren come out or is he still hiding?

5-0

Turd_Ferguson
4/19/2013, 08:37 PM
I'm gay and proud of it.

5-0

Good for you. We already knew.

jkjsooner
4/19/2013, 08:52 PM
One time I met three guys that were in a trouple? That's kind of where I draw the line and say it's strange. I understand gay people are born that way and asking them to be straight is like asking us to be gay but can't you draw the line at two?

Then again, I wouldn't mind a few extra women in my bed so who am I to judge.

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 09:14 PM
One time I met three guys that were in a trouple? That's kind of where I draw the line and say it's strange. I understand gay people are born that way and asking them to be straight is like asking us to be gay but can't you draw the line at two?

Then again, I wouldn't mind a few extra women in my bed so who am I to judge.

interesting....ya got proof?

SicEmBaylor
4/19/2013, 09:42 PM

So, your heterosexuality isn't an innate quality it's a conscious choice? The argument that homosexuals aren't born that way or are in some way conditioned to be gay is pure lunacy and absurd.

Having said that, the choice to act on that natural pre-disposition toward attraction to the same sex is purely voluntary; however, expecting people not to act on those feelings is as impossible and absurd as expecting a heterosexual not to act on his/her feelings.

4/20/2013, 12:05 AM
If the pore girl just didn't have such a scary deep voice, I don't think people would be as inclined to dwell on her sexuality. I previously mentioned a voice transplant-Fran Drescher. Maybe Victoria Jackson, or could be some voice donors on a voice donor registry somewhere. That would be a good thing.

Chuck Bao
4/20/2013, 12:11 AM
Totally talking about an endorsement, you straight guys need to pay attention to your potential future gene pool. No seriously, they'd be fun to hang out with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1kwIbVIXn4

olevetonahill
4/20/2013, 12:19 AM
Totally talking about an endorsement, you straight guys need to pay attention to your potential future gene pool. No seriously, they'd be fun to hang out with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-1kwIbVIXn4

LMFAO

hawaii 5-0
4/20/2013, 01:47 AM
Good for you. We already knew.

Didn't take you long to put on the azzhole hat again.

Just can't help yourself.

5-0

SoonerStormchaser
4/21/2013, 07:26 AM
He's to dayum ugly to steal my girl friend.

Maybe he's gonna ask Skeletor on a date?

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2013, 07:28 AM
Maybe he's gonna ask Skeletor on a date?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH oh God SSC you KILL ME! You're so f'n funny and witty -- I must ask, how on Earth do you come up with such awesome material? Take your show on the road, man! Don't deprive others of your natural talent at humor!

SoonerStormchaser
4/21/2013, 12:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH oh God SSC you KILL ME! You're so f'n funny and witty -- I must ask, how on Earth do you come up with such awesome material? Take your show on the road, man! Don't deprive others of your natural talent at humor!
That's why I'm in Germany...Uncle Sam knew he couldn't keep my talents contained solely in Oklahoma!

SicEmBaylor
4/21/2013, 04:59 PM
That's why I'm in Germany...Uncle Sam knew he couldn't keep my talents contained solely in Oklahoma!

Well, the Germans are known for their great sense of humor.

jkjsooner
4/22/2013, 04:52 PM
So, your heterosexuality isn't an innate quality it's a conscious choice? The argument that homosexuals aren't born that way or are in some way conditioned to be gay is pure lunacy and absurd.

Having said that, the choice to act on that natural pre-disposition toward attraction to the same sex is purely voluntary; however, expecting people not to act on those feelings is as impossible and absurd as expecting a heterosexual not to act on his/her feelings.

I could not have said it better myself.

Or to put it another way:

soonerjeepman, could you choose to be gay - not just have homosexual relations but actually be attracted to men?

8timechamps
4/22/2013, 06:42 PM
I'm just glad Griner is gone from Baylor.

8timechamps
4/22/2013, 06:43 PM

Check this out: LINK (http://healthland.time.com/2012/12/13/new-insight-into-the-epigenetic-roots-of-homosexuality/)

Turn out, there is proof.

Soonerjeepman
4/22/2013, 08:10 PM
sure there are some folks that say I want to try it...but never said it was "I think I'm going to be gay"...
I've read some of those studies...we'll see. Still not convinced...but again, that's my choice. Still doesn't make it "normal"...nature is full of genetic mishaps...that isn't a slam on the people, just stating a pure biological stance.

Done discussing this...y'all believe what you want and support the votes that way and I'll do mine.
Enjoy your evening...I will add, I would have loved to have her on OU's team...Sherry would have won 3 titles!

Blue
4/22/2013, 08:40 PM
Well, the Germans are known for their great sense of humor.

And they love David Hasselhoff...

SoonerStormchaser
4/23/2013, 02:11 PM
No they don't...I've lived over here for three months and have yet to see one mention of the Hoff here.

Blue
4/23/2013, 08:25 PM
This just in...Germans love David Hasselhoff.

http://www.fakenews.net/update/i/1994_10_15_l.jpg

This mighta been before your time. Ask your wife about it. Zing!

SicEmBaylor
4/23/2013, 08:34 PM
This just in...Germans love David Hasselhoff.

http://www.fakenews.net/update/i/1994_10_15_l.jpg

This mighta been before your time. Ask your wife about it. Zing!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8uxyusSIx1rdkptuo1_250.gif

SoonerStormchaser
4/24/2013, 10:41 AM
Yah...Norm MacDonald was by far the WORST of the "Weekend Update" guys. Now he's in Safe Auto commercials...fitting.

He was funny as **** as Burt Reynolds in the Celebrity Jeopardy episodes.

4/24/2013, 01:04 PM
I'm just glad Griner is gone from Baylor, and really, women's college basketball.FIFY. Sorta like Kansas with Wilt Chamberlain on their men's team, UCLA with Alcindor, or LSU with Shaq..

BTW, Norm MacDonald is a funny guy. His insurance commercials are excellent, IMHO.