PDA

View Full Version : Heh , Funny as hell , Only in Cal.

olevetonahill
4/18/2013, 07:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2diNojgJF9c

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 07:18 AM
lol...bet you can go ANYWHERE and get enough yahoos...according to obama 80% of folks want gun control...I'm sure a lot would LOVE to go this far.

KantoSooner
4/19/2013, 08:45 AM
The vast majority of people are morons. That's why I should be made Dictator of the World. Trust me, it'd be a damn fine place for most people.

olevetonahill
4/19/2013, 08:52 AM
Heh
kanto=http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNtkfwkxGxL8iWOwBWgsseRtcL6rS6h Pt5Y59cIza8gfmKYutf3A

KantoSooner
4/19/2013, 11:02 AM
I'm taking applications for Proconsular positions. What county(s) do you want to run? Australia, New Zealand and Italy are taken.

FaninAma
4/19/2013, 11:11 AM
Kanto,

I would volunteer to be your second in command but only so I could organize a coup against you. :D

olevetonahill
4/19/2013, 11:22 AM
I'm taking applications for Proconsular positions. What county(s) do you want to run? Australia, New Zealand and Italy are taken.

Canada, US an Messico.

KantoSooner
4/19/2013, 11:42 AM
Kanto,

I would volunteer to be your second in command but only so I could organize a coup against you. :D

I'd expect nothing less.

badger
4/19/2013, 12:09 PM
The vast majority of people are morons. That's why I should be made Dictator of the World. Trust me, it'd be a damn fine place for most people.

Could you make the SEC more miserable at football? Could you take the oceans away from the coasts so they stop acting like they're better than us landlocked states? And can I, as a woman, still have equal voting rights?

KantoSooner
4/19/2013, 01:05 PM
Could you make the SEC more miserable at football? Could you take the oceans away from the coasts so they stop acting like they're better than us landlocked states? And can I, as a woman, still have equal voting rights?

What is this 'vote' thing you speak of?

I see no reason to alter the behavior of the people living in South, East or West Oklahoma.

What is this 'SEC' thing you speak of?

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 03:50 PM
I'll take Australia, topless beaches~~~

olevetonahill
4/19/2013, 04:21 PM
I'll take Australia, topless beaches~~~

Hell when I take over all of North America Its gonna be Total NUDE. All the Fat ugly folk (Besides me) will be sent to live in messico, all the good looking wimmens will be where ever I am