4/18/2013, 09:33 AM
Since when does a dude liking girls make you gay? :confusion:

http://espn.go.com/wnba/story/_/id/9185633/brittney-griner-comes-says-just-are

badger
4/18/2013, 11:22 AM
BFD. Hate the Baylor, not the playlor

Eielson
4/18/2013, 11:23 AM
I'm not even going to pretend to act shocked.

Soonerjeepman
4/18/2013, 01:26 PM
I hate to say this, but I honestly doubt there were many guys asking her out in HS, college, etc. so why wouldn't she try it...(I know nature vs nurture). Women athletes have been accepted as a possible partner IF they are attractive, which is different than 30 yrs ago.

She is a pretty good ball player, handles her height well...but that is about it.

tycat947
4/18/2013, 09:25 PM
BFD. Hate the Baylor, not the playlor

Exactly! Non-issue!

nighttrain12
4/18/2013, 11:48 PM
Exactly! Non-issue!

Then why is ESPN.com and Yahoo Sports making such a big deal about it? Maybe her and Ellen D. can date and people can become more accepting of two 'dudes' dating.

Chuck Bao
4/19/2013, 12:12 AM
For a high profile athlete, I very much like her message - "be who you are."

ouflak
4/19/2013, 04:04 AM
I don't think anybody is hating on the player. I actually like this athlete myself. It's just that USAToday, Yahoo, ESPN, CNN/Bleacher Report, Sports Illustrated, et al, all have this information plastered on their front pages. And its been no secret that a lot of people don't exactly consider this statement about being attracted to women as necessarily qualifying as being 'homosexual' in this particular case.

Ruf/Nek7
4/19/2013, 06:07 AM
I don't approve of the use of Brian as the name for Griner.

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 07:31 AM
Then why is ESPN.com and Yahoo Sports making such a big deal about it? Maybe her and Ellen D. can date and people can become more accepting of two 'dudes' dating.

not to make it all political BUT it's the agenda of the gay folks and abc/espn. It makes it "normal".

yermom
4/19/2013, 07:39 AM
For a high profile athlete, I very much like her message - "be who you are."

you know, once you can't be kicked off the basketball team anymore

Ruf/Nek7
4/19/2013, 09:14 AM
not to make it all political BUT it's the agenda of the gay folks and abc/espn. It makes it "normal".

^^THIS^^

yermom
4/19/2013, 09:19 AM
blah blah, agenda, blah blah blah

talk to me when you have to hide your sexuality/girlfriend/wife from friends, family, government, school, etc... to keep from being beat up, fired or expelled or worse

Curly Bill
4/19/2013, 09:34 AM
blah blah, agenda, blah blah blah

talk to me when you have to hide your sexuality/girlfriend/wife from friends, family, government, school, etc... to keep from being beat up, fired or expelled or worse

If you could have a career as a professional victim why do I think you'd jump at the chance?

yermom
4/19/2013, 09:46 AM
maybe i believe in individual liberty

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 04:00 PM
maybe I believe this behavior is NOT NORMAL nor want it shoved in my face as normal, where's my individual liberty. For the record yermom, got immediate family, etc that are gay, so spare the homophobic crap label as well.

yermom
4/19/2013, 05:21 PM
don't make a big deal about it and try to deny the rights everyone else has and it might not be a news story when an athlete comes out

Soonerjeepman
4/19/2013, 05:47 PM
lol..it's the MEDIA that is making a big deal...not the conservatives. I could care less whether someone is gay, I do care that they are trying to change the definition of marriage...that's THEIR gig.

yermom
4/20/2013, 02:11 PM
marriage already existed outside of the bible. i'm not sure why the government should be enforcing someone's interpretation of that on the populace, or be involved in the first place

if it's their gig, why shouldn't it be legal?

Soonerjeepman
4/20/2013, 05:19 PM
call it gayrriage or whatever.

you honestly believe it's normal to stick a penis into the same sex anus (actually any anus)..? sorry dude...I love my son, brothers, friends and would do about anything to show or prove that BUT sexual actions...THAT is not normal.

Listen, you got your belief I have mine...you do your thing to get it legalized I'll do my thing to not...best to agree to disagree~

SoonerStormchaser
4/21/2013, 07:24 AM
Saying Britney Griner isn't gay is like saying Skeletor is hawt.

jkjsooner
4/22/2013, 01:30 PM

Maybe they write articles that draw people's attention? You know that free market, advertising revenue thing?

Clearly this has peaked your interest.

yermom
4/22/2013, 04:56 PM
call it gayrriage or whatever.

you honestly believe it's normal to stick a penis into the same sex anus (actually any anus)..? sorry dude...I love my son, brothers, friends and would do about anything to show or prove that BUT sexual actions...THAT is not normal.

Listen, you got your belief I have mine...you do your thing to get it legalized I'll do my thing to not...best to agree to disagree~

but it's just fine for some skank to marry some old man for his money, or for everyone in Hollywood to get married every time they make a movie? and what is "normal" anyway? who gets to define it?

Soonerjeepman
4/22/2013, 08:03 PM
Maybe they write articles that draw people's attention? You know that free market, advertising revenue thing?

Clearly this has peaked your interest.

tired of the main stream media promoting it...I personally could care less about someone's sexual preference unless they try to promote it as normal...

seriously yermom? lol...ya got a warped sense of "normal". At least the old man and skanky Ho have body parts that are SUPPOSE to fit together. Again, I'm done discussing this with you...like I said, you have your vote I have mine~

yermom
4/22/2013, 09:06 PM
tired of the main stream media promoting it...I personally could care less about someone's sexual preference unless they try to promote it as normal...

seriously yermom? lol...ya got a warped sense of "normal". At least the old man and skanky Ho have body parts that are SUPPOSE to fit together. Again, I'm done discussing this with you...like I said, you have your vote I have mine~

i never tried to define normal.

and gays aren't the only ones who like sodomy.

birddog
4/28/2013, 01:22 PM
jeez. buttholes.

Midtowner
4/28/2013, 01:38 PM

Who appointed you to decide what normal should be for everyone else?

So you don't like the ****.... good for you. Some men do. Some folks like sex using props and swings and machines and crap.. so what? We're not talking about what goes on in the bedroom anyhow--the Constitution already protects that stuff. We're talking about the ability for two consenting adults to enjoy the same benefits as others regardless of their gender.

Soonerjeepman
4/28/2013, 04:39 PM
lol...mid let it go man, let it go...

FaninAma
4/28/2013, 08:10 PM
Didn't Cheech and Chong write a song about this? I hope Brittainy goes on to dominate the WNBA for a long time.

stoopified
4/29/2013, 06:41 AM
Griner coming out as gay doesn't surprise me at alll,what does is the lack of admission of posession of a penis. :D

C&CDean
4/29/2013, 09:33 AM
OK. This thread has shot it's wad. Doneski.