PDA

View Full Version : baconator

KantoSooner
4/17/2013, 01:08 PM
This morning, my mom brought me a sandwich for lunch. Apparently the young man she has hired to do some fence work is 'fasting' this week and, when she gave him the sandwich for lunch yesterday, he turned it down.

I just opened it up and it was a damned baconator.

So not only did I have to eat someone else's spurned lunch, but I have to live with the knowledge that my own mother bought the yard guy a baconator.

She's never once brought me a baconator all my very own. No. I have to wait to get a used baconator.

I am so bummed.

olevetonahill
4/17/2013, 03:37 PM
Thats sad that yermom dont think anymore of you than to force a hand me down lunch on ya.

KantoSooner
4/17/2013, 04:52 PM
Well, there's a coupla perspectives at work here.

1. I'm happy that she had the requisite respect due any triple pattie with cheese and bacon sandwich. Those puppies are cardiac arrest in a cardboard box. And oh, so good.
2. And, on the other hand, I'm let down that Robby gets baconators from my own mother while I am instructed, usually, to eat more oatmeal and double down on the fresh fruit.
3. Then there's the tension created through knowing that my family were eating decent burgers while I was not even invited...until they had leftovers.

It's all really too much for me to process just yet. Whisky will help. Some. Considerably, I think. And it's almost 5! I'm feeling much better all ready!

olevetonahill
4/17/2013, 05:09 PM
Well, there's a coupla perspectives at work here.

1. I'm happy that she had the requisite respect due any triple pattie with cheese and bacon sandwich. Those puppies are cardiac arrest in a cardboard box. And oh, so good.
2. And, on the other hand, I'm let down that Robby gets baconators from my own mother while I am instructed, usually, to eat more oatmeal and double down on the fresh fruit.
3. Then there's the tension created through knowing that my family were eating decent burgers while I was not even invited...until they had leftovers.

It's all really too much for me to process just yet. Whisky will help. Some. Considerably, I think. And it's almost 5! I'm feeling much better all ready!

Make sure ya taste that Top shelf stuff. :very_drunk:

FirstandGoal
4/17/2013, 10:55 PM
Make sure ya taste that Top shelf stuff. :very_drunk:

But not ALL of it.....

:tongue:

badger
4/18/2013, 08:22 AM
while I am instructed, usually, to eat more oatmeal and double down on the fresh fruit

thank your mommy. i've seen what too many baconators (and their deep friend everything cousins) can do, as I'm sure many others who have attended any public events have. in a nutshell, it made me realize why front driver seats can recline backwards --- it's so that fat dudes goddamn bellies can fit in front of the steering wheel. Even my preggers belly didn't require seat adjustment, but these guys barely fit.

Speaking of pregger belly, it is damn hard to lose extra weight once you put it on, even if it's innocent baby-gain weight.

in a nutshell, eat healthy more often than not, baconator seldom to never and love your mommy more. Mommys have tough jobs, but only mommys can do em

KantoSooner
4/18/2013, 09:34 AM
Are you nursing Baby Badg? That's probably the fastest way around to, literally, suck calories out of your body.

And on the topic of healthy eating, you're right. But bacon will always find a, temporary, home under my roof.

And as for whisky, well, last evening was more of a brown rather than a clear sort of time.