PDA

View Full Version : Hot Shower + Cold Beverage = WIN

SicEmBaylor
4/11/2013, 07:03 AM
I'm an extremely cold-natured fellow. When the temp drops below 80, I start flipping the heat on. The winter months are especially trying for me because once I get that deep down "in the bones" chill, the only way to get out of it is to take long hot showers. I take 3 showers a day year round, but that usually doubles during the winter months.

Anyway, it's hard to drink ice water in the winter because it just instantly freezes me. So, for several years now I drink all of my water in the shower. There's nothing quite as refreshing as taking an ice cold bottle of water out of the freezer/fridge and drinking it while in a steaming hot shower. The sensation of hot/cold is quite enjoyable and it allows me to drink cold beverages without freezing to death.

Am I the only person who does this?

cleller
4/11/2013, 07:56 AM
If you're not, I'll be surprised.

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 08:44 AM
Yer a weird little dweeb, Bro.

C&CDean
4/11/2013, 08:57 AM
When I read about you in some Silence of the Lambs style scenario I will not be surprised.

rock on sooner
4/11/2013, 09:37 AM
Closest I get to that is a VERY cold beer after showering from summertime
yard/garden work....

KantoSooner
4/11/2013, 09:40 AM
Not so much shower, but icy beer in a hot bath is a nice sensation. Pleasant enough to be shared with a friend or two.

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 09:40 AM
Closest I get to that is a VERY cold beer after showering from summertime
yard/garden work....

Closest Sic gets to a beer is a ****in Zima.

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 09:41 AM
Not so much shower, but icy beer in a hot bath is a nice sensation. Pleasant enough to be shared with a friend or two.

Ice chest in the hot tub.

KantoSooner
4/11/2013, 10:56 AM
Or bottle of sake in bucket of crushed ice, floating in outdoor soaking pool when it's snowing.

C&CDean
4/11/2013, 12:04 PM
There's a whole lotta gay going on up in this bitch...

StoopTroup
4/11/2013, 01:51 PM
Another SicEm moment in time where no Women exist.

Breadburner
4/11/2013, 02:30 PM
Do you jerk it.....

KantoSooner
4/11/2013, 02:55 PM

We're just men in touch with our sensations. Leave us alone. And turn the Barry White up as you leave.

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 04:20 PM

Well by definition if its GAY going on it wouldn't be "Up in a Bitch" now would it?

cleller
4/12/2013, 08:17 AM
You need to fix you up an outdoor shower like I've got. Well, I'll set it up again soon, anyway.

A crappy 2x4 stand constructed alongside a tree, with a big plastic rainbarrell on top. Spray paint it black, and put it so the sun hits it some. Put some window screen over the opening on the barrel, then fill it up some with a hose every few days.

I've got a little sprinkler head on a flexible spout. Supplies all the free hot water you can stand in the summer, and no shower to keep clean. Plus, by the time you get back to the house, you're dry.

Of course, I live out in the sticks, but every man is entitled to shower where he pleases.

SicEmBaylor
4/12/2013, 08:20 AM
You need to fix you up an outdoor shower like I've got. Well, I'll set it up again soon, anyway.

A crappy 2x4 stand constructed alongside a tree, with a big plastic rainbarrell on top. Spray paint it black, and put it so the sun hits it some. Put some window screen over the opening on the barrel, then fill it up some with a hose every few days.

I've got a little sprinkler head on a flexible spout. Supplies all the free hot water you can stand in the summer, and no shower to keep clean. Plus, by the time you get back to the house, you're dry.

Of course, I live out in the sticks, but every man is entitled to shower where he pleases.
I'm opposed to the outdoors.

olevetonahill
4/12/2013, 08:39 AM
I'ma ****ing idiot.

FIFY bro.

Soonerjeepman
4/12/2013, 01:43 PM

no doubt...weird.

I will take a hot shower, cold drink and hot woman together...or cold drink, hot woman, cool pool...

rock on sooner
4/12/2013, 01:52 PM
no doubt...weird.

I will take a hot shower, cold drink and hot woman together...or cold drink, hot woman, cool pool...

Now dont let the pool be too cool cause the tool might get too cool, jus sayin..

Soonerjeepman
4/12/2013, 01:56 PM
Now dont let the pool be too cool cause the tool might get too cool, jus sayin..

yes, but there is a way she can warm it up~

SicEmBaylor
4/13/2013, 05:05 AM
When I read about you in some Silence of the Lambs style scenario I will not be surprised.

It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.

FYI: The author and creator of The Silence of the Lambs is a Baylor graduate.

Al Gore
4/13/2013, 07:35 AM
Seriously?

SicEmBaylor
4/13/2013, 07:55 AM
Seriously?

Yep.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Harris

hawaii 5-0
4/13/2013, 06:04 PM
I'll take a hot woman in a shower.

Water temp optional.

Or just leave the water off altogether.

Beer.....cold.

5-0

Flagstaffsooner
4/14/2013, 03:32 PM
When will you guys realize the Sicem thing?

Turd_Ferguson
4/14/2013, 03:42 PM
I take a cold Natty into a hot shower every evening...

KantoSooner
4/15/2013, 10:52 AM
The author of Silence of the Lambs is a Baylor grad.

We should be surprised?

Was it originally intended as a memoir?

Was the working title, "Waco Days"?