PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports televising Spring Game

badger
4/10/2013, 12:01 PM
SS.com link here (http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/041013aab.html)

Sooner Sports TV will broadcast the OU Spring Game presented by U.S. Fleet Tracking on Saturday, April 13, live on FOX Sports Southwest and FOX College Sports. A full four hours of coverage will begin with a pregame show at noon from the Big Boomer BBQ. Jessica Coody will host alongside special guests Chuck Long, J.D. Runnels and Tony Casillas.

Yes, Chuck Long will be a special guest. Is it time to yell "HIT SOMEBODY, JD!" once again, out of tradition? :D

rock on sooner
4/10/2013, 12:54 PM
Here's hoping that Directv will have it on in the midwest. Maybe
they'll have call in for questions for Long, so's somebody can ask
him what he was thinking in the 4th quarter against LSU when his
running game had the Tiger defense totally gassed and he decided
to call four straight pass plays with his injured QB...dumbest example
of O Coordinator in modern football history!

swardboy
4/10/2013, 01:34 PM
Yay! Glad I have Dish.

Ruf/Nek7
4/10/2013, 02:05 PM
I wonder if my directv will have it here just 40 miles north of Austin!!!!!

cherokeebrewer
4/10/2013, 03:15 PM
Is it time to yell "HIT SOMEBODY, JD!" once again, out of tradition? :D

“Last year we had two gaps; this year we’re playing knock ‘em back football, go knock somebody’s teeth out and make a play."~Geneo Grissom

Ruf/Nek7
4/10/2013, 03:28 PM
Just checked my DirectTv guide and it looks like it will be on channel 676 @ 2 on Sat. Too bad i have a district track meet to coach at. Still have it recording. Hoping for a huge crowd so that all of the recruits visiting this weekend get a good idea of just how special it is to play in the Crimson and Cream. BOOMER!

VA Sooner
4/11/2013, 12:40 AM
Damn... doesn't look good here in Richmond. Will be hitting the web I suspect.

badger
4/11/2013, 08:46 AM
I'll definitely be recording it. Baby badger will likely not make it through the third stringers. Hell, I'd be happy if she made it to the second stringers without trying to climb all of Memorial Field's stairs as my blood pressure rises

Scott D
4/11/2013, 12:54 PM
This is why I keep the Fox Sports package year round. :)

MyT Oklahoma
4/11/2013, 10:43 PM
This is so cool. Now I can watch it at the office while catching up with paperwork.

Everybody who goes to the game though have fun.