PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone signal booster

olevetonahill
4/4/2013, 11:08 PM
Any one use one. Know anything about em? Im bout ready to buy one fer the shack. I get decent enough signal MOST of the time other times not so much

Whats the best and of course cheapest one to get
My phone is thru Verizon its a samsung .

Soonerfan88
4/5/2013, 04:34 PM
Signal strength is always spotty here also because of the hills. I finally broke down and bought one directly from Verizon a couple of years ago, $200. It works great, never worry about dropping calls any more. However, if you are already on the phone when you arrive at the house, it isn't able to activate so you may lose your signal.

olevetonahill
4/5/2013, 04:54 PM
Signal strength is always spotty here also because of the hills. I finally broke down and bought one directly from Verizon a couple of years ago, $200. It works great, never worry about dropping calls any more. However, if you are already on the phone when you arrive at the house, it isn't able to activate so you may lose your signal.

Yea Verizon was gonna sell me one a few years back sold me every thing but the Cable, said that had to come separate. Waited 2 months for the Cable, took it back an told em to shove it and give me my money back. They said they couldnt cause I had kept it over the 20 days er some silly shat. I went Ballistic. Told em the only dayum reason I went over was cause I was waiting on em to send me the cable, And that it had never arrived
They gave me Credit on my phone bill. Screw em. Ill buy somewhere else .