PDA

View Full Version : Huey Lewis returns some video tapes

yermom
4/3/2013, 09:41 PM
with Weird Al

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/e3662085fb/american-psycho-with-huey-lewis-and-weird-al

SicEmBaylor
4/3/2013, 09:45 PM
God I love Huey Lewis.

cleller
4/3/2013, 10:10 PM
God I love Huey Lewis.

Oh lord. Nice guy, but even while living thru his popular run I saw him as the bleached, enriched Wonder Bread of rock n roll.

yermom
4/4/2013, 05:02 AM
Oh lord. Nice guy, but even while living thru his popular run I saw him as the bleached, enriched Wonder Bread of rock n roll.

you just got SicEm hard

sooneron
4/4/2013, 09:25 PM
**** yeah!!! Corporate Rock!

SicEmBaylor
4/4/2013, 10:10 PM
you just got SicEm hard
Word.

SicEmBaylor
4/4/2013, 10:25 PM

I've always heard he's a nice guy. I saw an interview once with him where he was talking about his record label insisting on all of this personal security for him at concerts which he always found to be a bit personally embarrassing. But he'd often stay at the same hotel with many of his fans that went to his concerts so after his personal security dropped him off safely at the hotel, he'd just walk down to the bar and have drinks with his fans.

I'd like to have a drink or two with Huey Lewis. Damn though, I haven't see him in awhile. He's getting pretty damned old.

stoopified
4/5/2013, 08:21 AM
[QUOTE=SicEmBaylor;35

I'd like to have a drink or two with Huey Lewis. Damn though, I haven't see him in awhile. He's getting pretty damned old.[/QUOTE]Aren't we ALL? i TELL THAT OLD MAN IN THE MIRROR EVERY MORNING TO GO AWAY BUT HE JUST STAND THERE WITH GRAING HAIR,RECEDING HAIRLINE AND ALL JUST STAREA AT ME.

GDC
4/5/2013, 08:19 PM
That was hilarious. There's a lot of good stuff on Funny or Die.

picasso
4/8/2013, 12:19 AM
Rolling Stone once had a groupie big rod poll and ole Huey was at the top of the list.