PDA

View Full Version : If Baylor wins the NIT...

SoonerInFortSmith
4/2/2013, 07:26 PM
Does that mean they are the number 69 team in the country?

tycat947
4/2/2013, 08:50 PM
Pretty much!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/3/2013, 01:29 AM
Does that mean they are the number 69 team in the country?and, damn proud of it, I would think!

Salt City Sooner
4/3/2013, 03:14 AM
You never know, it could lead to bigger & better things for BU. Wichita State won the NIT 2 years ago & look at them now.

Nah, they still have Scott Drew. :D

badger
4/3/2013, 08:34 AM
69? What's this sh!t, guys. Give credit where credit is due --- they have outlasted every other Big 12 team, male and female, in basketball's postseason. Is Kansas still playing? Are their women still playing? Are either of OU's teams still playing? NO.

That doesn't make them No. 69, that makes them No. 1.
http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/bay/graphics/auto/trads-bearclaw.jpg
Five fingers? Oh no, no, NO, you need to hoist ONE finger!
...efff it. eff Baylor

SoonerInFortSmith
4/3/2013, 12:25 PM
69? What's this sh!t, guys. Give credit where credit is due --- they have outlasted every other Big 12 team, male and female, in basketball's postseason. Is Kansas still playing? Are their women still playing? Are either of OU's teams still playing? NO.

That doesn't make them No. 69, that makes them No. 1.
http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/bay/graphics/auto/trads-bearclaw.jpg
Five fingers? Oh no, no, NO, you need to hoist ONE finger!
...efff it. eff Baylor

She looks like she is about to grab Griner's manly bits.

4/3/2013, 03:19 PM
She looks like she is about to grab Griner's manly bits.Sicem, he's trying to lay waste to The Bears' Physical Examination for Athletes Department. Tell him to stand down!

SoonerInFortSmith
4/3/2013, 05:20 PM
I've been baiting SicEm all weekend and he just won't bite.

ouflak
4/5/2013, 01:46 AM
Well how about that?

Ruf/Nek7
4/5/2013, 07:47 AM
I think he is sic-of-em. hehe

(sorry for lame attempt to be funny)

badger
4/5/2013, 08:29 AM
Well how about that?

I really think that the NIT will benefit the Baylor mens basketball program and to win this prestigious, historically significant tournament will be a program-building experience. The NIT is on the same level as the NCAA tournament and is actually older than the NCAA tournament and therefore, perhaps even a better tournament to win. Raise your championship banner high, Baylor. You are the mens basketball national champions.*

*said no one ever.

4/5/2013, 12:20 PM
Dangit Badger, you were doing so well with the sweetness baiting, then had to throw in that last part.

King Crimson
4/6/2013, 12:59 AM
i posted this before and it's very un-PC. when i see the BU student body do the "claw em Bears" thing it reminds me of one of my best friends in the world who is a quadriplegic from a car accident trying to turn a door knob unsuccessfully.

now, he got a masters and Phd from the U of Colorado after his accident typing with a stick...and has been teaching media law for 10 years....so respect. the BU student body....good teeth maybe, their first "69"....i guess.