PDA

View Full Version : Jaz Reynolds is he still at OU?

PrideMom
4/2/2013, 02:58 PM
I am listening to Teddy and Dusty, and they mentioned Jaz. Is he still trying to play?

badger
4/2/2013, 03:16 PM
He just tweeted a few hours ago that chip bags are loud in class, so it seems he is putting the student in student-athlete today... unless he's in a knitting class or something

swardboy
4/2/2013, 06:31 PM
Watch those carbs Jaz.

goingoneight
4/2/2013, 06:42 PM
Jaz is skinny as a rail. He could stand to bulk up a little. He's a great talent; but he's also a twig (at least he was last time I saw him). I just hope he leans more toward an All-BIG 12 kind of year and not another year in the doghouse. I really never expected him to stick around as much as Stoops dropped the hammer on him. He must just be a bonehead rather than an attitude problem. Most guys won't take too kindly to getting in trouble, serving two major suspensions and losing their scholarship. Even if they are at fault. Egos usually get in the way.

MojoRisen
4/3/2013, 08:39 AM
I bet Jaz gets a lot of PT this year, he has the potential to be leading reciever.

PrideMom
4/3/2013, 11:13 AM
Thanks guys. I know several times I posted "you can't fix stupid." Pat Jones calls them knuckleheads, but maybe just growing up might help. I do not understand athletes that throw away a free education.....this day and age you need everything you can get to be able to make a living......

StoopTroup
4/3/2013, 01:54 PM
Anytime I want to bulk up, I go with Lays. I never eat just one either.

starclassic tama
4/3/2013, 03:51 PM
I bet Jaz gets a lot of PT this year, he has the potential to be leading reciever.

jalen saunders and sterling shepard say hi.

badger
4/3/2013, 09:09 PM
Maybe trey metoyer too.

Besides, we need to figure out what's going on at QB first

goingoneight
4/4/2013, 09:43 PM
We won't be using receivers anyways. We're gonna breakout the shotbone all year long and rack up 600 ypg just Belldozin' it.

badger
4/5/2013, 08:52 AM
We won't be using receivers anyways. We're gonna breakout the shotbone all year long and rack up 600 ypg just Belldozin' it.

I am just imagining running up and down a football field six times and getting exhausted just thinking about it. Any way we can schedule our tough opponents first and our non-conference cream puffs at the end a la SEC?

KantoSooner
4/5/2013, 08:59 AM
Ah, you young un's! Sit down here and let me tell you some tales of long ago....when men like J.C. Watts and Billy Sims would line up and all run to one side of the field. And the defenders (we called 'em 'dupes' back in the day) would all collapse inside to prevent 70 yard TD runs by people like Lydell Carr. And THAT, dearly beloved, would leave one DB standing out there guarding the corner and he'd be looking at 2, 3, mebbe 4 Olympic class sprinters all headed at his little punkin' head. And he'd have no idea who was finally going to end up with the football....or who was assigned the job of separating his head from his body.
Yep, there were days when OU would end up with 600 yards of offense .... and never throw a pass.
It was especially fun to do that to Nebraska.

thecrimsoncrusader
4/5/2013, 12:06 PM
jalen saunders and sterling shepard say hi.

Jaz Reynolds who had a little over 700 receiving yards in about half a season's worth of actual play in the 2011 season says hi back.

Ruf/Nek7
4/5/2013, 12:38 PM
Bester says, "hey, what are you guys talking about over there?"

starclassic tama
4/5/2013, 03:18 PM
Jaz Reynolds who had a little over 700 receiving yards in about half a season's worth of actual play in the 2011 season says hi back.

jalen saunders, sterling shepard, trey metoyer, duron neal, and dannon cavil are all on the playing field and shout, "we can't hear you jaz. what's that? you are suspended again and on the bench?"

mainline13
4/5/2013, 06:49 PM
Ah, you young un's! Sit down here and let me tell you some tales of long ago....when men like J.C. Watts and Billy Sims would line up and all run to one side of the field. And the defenders (we called 'em 'dupes' back in the day) would all collapse inside to prevent 70 yard TD runs by people like Lydell Carr. And THAT, dearly beloved, would leave one DB standing out there guarding the corner and he'd be looking at 2, 3, mebbe 4 Olympic class sprinters all headed at his little punkin' head. And he'd have no idea who was finally going to end up with the football....or who was assigned the job of separating his head from his body.
Yep, there were days when OU would end up with 600 yards of offense .... and never throw a pass.
It was especially fun to do that to Nebraska.

That brought a smile to my face. Thanks.

Ruf/Nek7
4/5/2013, 07:08 PM
jalen saunders, sterling shepard, trey metoyer, duron neal, and dannon cavil are all on the playing field and shout, "we can't hear you jaz. what's that? you are suspended again and on the bench?"

Derrick Woods?

Moore
4/5/2013, 08:03 PM
Me and jaz party all night

starclassic tama
4/6/2013, 12:02 PM
isn't woods being looked at as a db?

Salt City Sooner
4/6/2013, 02:59 PM
isn't woods being looked at as a db?
No (at least not yet anyway). He was scout team co-MVP (along w/ Knight) as a WR.

Moore
4/6/2013, 04:52 PM
All night