PDA

View Full Version : Spring game get together

olevetonahill
3/31/2013, 10:48 PM
A few are plannin on meetin up at Campus Corner or some place havin a few brews and going to the Spring game . I bot 10 tickets and only 4 have been asked for so If ya want one its 1st come. They free to whoever wants em
I will be at Sooner Legends Friday evenin Moren likely in the Bar, then again Sat. night. again Moren likely in the bar

If anyone one wants to meet up let Me know. if for some reason I cant make it Contact firstandgoal here by Peem er some pun
Hope to see some of you and I heard some old Hillbilly might have some Strong drank available :sneakiness:

SoonerInFortSmith
3/31/2013, 11:13 PM
When is the spring game? And since I'm being too lazy to look it up ima just go ahead and also ask where can I get a Boomer sooner ringtone and what does ENA stand for?

olevetonahill
3/31/2013, 11:16 PM
When is the spring game? And since I'm being too lazy to look it up ima just go ahead and also ask where can I get a Boomer sooner ringtone and what does ENA stand for?

The weekend of the 13th Sat.
Ya get the ringtones at the ENA store ENA stands fer enough now already

SoonerInFortSmith
3/31/2013, 11:32 PM
Well I guess you told me. :o

olevetonahill
3/31/2013, 11:34 PM
Well I guess you told me. :o

Heh.

FirstandGoal
4/1/2013, 07:47 PM
Okay, so I'm definitely going!

C'mon, where are the rest of you guys?

colleyvillesooner
4/1/2013, 08:12 PM
I'll take three if you got Em And i will stop by for a bit.

olevetonahill
4/1/2013, 09:44 PM
I'll take three if you got Em And i will stop by for a bit.

That leaves 3 er so
Ben Is allsome. we want to meet yall

Soonerwake
4/1/2013, 11:33 PM
I am gonna try to get down there, but I'm sure I'll be at a ballpark somewhere... It would be awesome to drink a cold one with ya Vet... Just like the old days....

olevetonahill
4/2/2013, 12:18 AM
I am gonna try to get down there, but I'm sure I'll be at a ballpark somewhere... It would be awesome to drink a cold one with ya Vet... Just like the old days....

Gonna Be COLD stuff and STRONG stuff
Hope Yall can make it.

Soonerjeepman
4/2/2013, 10:47 AM
Dang...the time I'm headed to the GF's farm....you call for a get-together...maybe a real game next fall! Kid has baseball as well.

olevetonahill
4/3/2013, 07:46 PM
Dang...the time I'm headed to the GF's farm....you call for a get-together...maybe a real game next fall! Kid has baseball as well.

Heh, we def. need to meet up for a game er 2 this fall
Ive reserved a room at Sooner Legends for every home game . May not make em all but as Long as I cancel early i wonr br charged and Yet I will have a room

soonersweetie
4/5/2013, 04:03 PM
Dangit! I'll be on a lake in Missouri/Arkansas next weekend for our 1st wedding anniversary!

I would love to meet up this fall for a game or two. Miss seeing everyone!

olevetonahill
4/5/2013, 04:23 PM
Dangit! I'll be on a lake in Missouri/Arkansas next weekend for our 1st wedding anniversary!

I would love to meet up this fall for a game or two. Miss seeing everyone!

Grats on the Anniversary

Not sure what games Ill make this year but I got em all covered as far as a Room goes.

FirstandGoal
4/7/2013, 10:37 AM
A few are plannin on meetin up at Campus Corner or some place havin a few brews and going to the Spring game . I bot 10 tickets and only 4 have been asked for so If ya want one its 1st come. They free to whoever wants em
I will be at Sooner Legends Friday evenin Moren likely in the Bar, then again Sat. night. again Moren likely in the bar

If anyone one wants to meet up let Me know. if for some reason I cant make it Contact firstandgoal here by Peem er some pun
Hope to see some of you and I heard some old Hillbilly might have some Strong drank available :sneakiness:

Okay, so far I know of just about a few of us. Would love to be able to put faces with names and meet up with some of you peeps. Even those of you who I've met before. :D

KantoSooner
4/8/2013, 08:29 AM
Don't be so hasty there. Not sure you want to put a face to every name.

Soonerjeepman
4/8/2013, 12:11 PM
are we leaving politics and religion out of discussions? lol

could just use names tags...LIB CON...;-)

Soonerjeepman
4/8/2013, 12:12 PM
Heh, we def. need to meet up for a game er 2 this fall
Ive reserved a room at Sooner Legends for every home game . May not make em all but as Long as I cancel early i wonr br charged and Yet I will have a room

def...my cousin has 4 season tickets, he was a manager in the 90's. I know I'll go to ksu/ku up here so I'll try an early game for sure.

FirstandGoal
4/8/2013, 05:54 PM
Don't be so hasty there. Not sure you want to put a face to every name.

Good point!

FirstandGoal
4/8/2013, 06:59 PM
are we leaving politics and religion out of discussions? lol

could just use names tags...LIB CON...;-)

Lord I hope not!

I'm looking forward to a good time of hanging out with new and old friends, drinking more than I ought to and enjoying the moment.

Maybe we should make a rule that the first person to bring up politics and/or religion has to buy everyone else a round of drinks.

olevetonahill
4/9/2013, 10:01 PM
Lord I hope not!

I'm looking forward to a good time of hanging out with new and old friends, drinking more than I ought to and enjoying the moment.

Maybe we should make a rule that the first person to bring up politics and/or religion has to buy everyone else a round of drinks.

Or I get to slap em silly. which reminds me, hey matlock. YOU coming?:sneakiness:

KantoSooner
4/10/2013, 08:29 AM
I intend on leading an erudite and well balanced national policy seminar accompanied by approximately 25 cleansing, highly nutritious, ales and then we can get down to serrous drankin'.

olevetonahill
4/10/2013, 08:43 AM
I intend on leading an erudite and well balanced national policy seminar accompanied by approximately 25 cleansing, highly nutritious, ales and then we can get down to serrous drankin'.

I got yer serious drankin covered, :eagerness:

FirstandGoal
4/10/2013, 01:45 PM

:rolleyes:

FirstandGoal
4/10/2013, 01:57 PM
I got yer serious drankin covered, :eagerness:

Deer.
Lowered.

:frown:

Al Gore
4/10/2013, 08:49 PM
Are you serving moonshine?

olevetonahill
4/10/2013, 09:03 PM
Are you serving moonshine?

Heard there might be some serious drank available, also theres at least 3 tickets left for who ever wants em. Peem me or if ya have my didjits call me

Oh hell I been postin em for years
918-649-5588

Al Gore
4/10/2013, 09:44 PM
Thanks but Mrs AG bought some last night. I have never had moonshine.

olevetonahill
4/10/2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks but Mrs AG bought some last night. I have never had moonshine.

we can still meet up, There might be some free samples floatin around .

olevetonahill
4/10/2013, 09:52 PM
Oh and as I said before the Tickets are free , for whoever wants em

Al Gore
4/11/2013, 07:04 PM
Have you figured out a meeting place?

yermom
4/11/2013, 09:01 PM
Oh and as I said before the Tickets are free , for whoever wants em

i'll take one

where we meeting?

Casablanca? :D

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 09:24 PM
Have you figured out a meeting place?

i'll take one

where we meeting?

Casablanca? :D

Havin never been, Im open to suggestions, as well as directions.

yermom
4/11/2013, 10:23 PM
the Casablanca building is where the parking lot that we used to tailgate at is

olevetonahill
4/11/2013, 10:26 PM
the Casablanca building is where the parking lot that we used to tailgate at is

Sounds good to me. Ill be headin up there tomorrow afternoon.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/12/2013, 12:36 AM
the Casablanca building is where the parking lot that we used to tailgate at is"Here's Looking at You Kid"

Al Gore
4/13/2013, 07:29 AM
Heading out....let's drink moonshine and run around naked!

olevetonahill
4/13/2013, 08:25 AM
Heading out....let's drink moonshine and run around naked!

Heh, I got herelast night. went to dinner with F&G and Kanto. Had a great time. Plan on meetin up around 12 er so at the Casa
Hope to see Yall there.

FirstandGoal
4/13/2013, 09:25 AM
Yes, great fun with a few beers and some good eats. We'll be heading back that way for ya in a couple hours. Can't wait to see how the boys look out there!

olevetonahill
4/13/2013, 05:39 PM
Had a good time.Yermom showed, Collyville and his Lovely bride showed

colleyvillesooner
4/13/2013, 05:50 PM
Thanks again for the tickets!

olevetonahill
4/14/2013, 08:31 AM
Thanks again for the tickets!

Not a Pro Bro. Enjoyed meeting you after all these years

KantoSooner
4/15/2013, 08:31 AM
really nice to put faces and names together.