PDA

View Full Version : Skeletor and the Grinders Shocked and Awed

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2013, 08:39 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/college-basketball/2013/3/31/4168290/womens-ncaa-tournament-2013-bracket-results

3/31/2013, 08:41 PM
Can the menacing Patsummitts plug on and overcome the superstoked Cardinals? or the youconn youbetchas & win it all??

badger
3/31/2013, 09:10 PM
I cant wait to see a transcript of the postgame presser. My twitter feed lit up with reports that she begged for ref questions and said she didnt mind being fined :eek:

tycat947
3/31/2013, 09:14 PM
Oh Badger, this had to have made your meltdown day! Can't wait!

Soonerjeepman
3/31/2013, 09:29 PM
where's sic? need a suicide alert...

4/1/2013, 12:53 AM
where's sic? need a suicide alert...is he back from polishing the spot in the Greenbears' trophy case?

tycat947
4/1/2013, 01:14 AM
HYPOCRITE U goes down!!! I'm LOVIN' IT!!!

Salt City Sooner
4/1/2013, 03:16 AM
Oh Badger, this had to have made your meltdown day! Can't wait!There's some good stuff over there. Define irony: about every other post over there has something to do with the refs letting Louisville hack the crap out of Griner; this coming from the same fanbase that had absolutely NO problem with the stripes doing the same when it was their players who were beating Courtney to a pulp. Justice served.

tycat947
4/1/2013, 09:32 AM
There's some good stuff over there. Define irony: about every other post over there has something to do with the refs letting Louisville hack the crap out of Griner; this coming from the same fanbase that had absolutely NO problem with the stripes doing the same when it was their players who were beating Courtney to a pulp. Justice served.

Yes, and this year Griner has had 2 throwdowns of Stephanie Dolson of UConn and 2 throwdowns of Chelsea Poppens of Iowa State and she was only called for a foul ONCE of those 4 throwdowns. Unbelievable!

Justice was more than served! I think Sulkey is so upset because she had arguably the best player in women's basketball history and she only has 2 final 4's and 1 NC to show for it. I can name coaches all day long that would exceed that record with Griner and Sims, who Carolyn Peck just said Saturday, that she thought Sims was 2nd best player in the country this year!!!

NMSooner'80
4/1/2013, 09:35 AM
There's some good stuff over there. Define irony: about every other post over there has something to do with the refs letting Louisville hack the crap out of Griner; this coming from the same fanbase that had absolutely NO problem with the stripes doing the same when it was their players who were beating Courtney to a pulp. Justice served.

I've also heard scuttlebutt that the BU fans always ragged on the Paris twins for being "men," but they sure don't like it if you talk about Griner and her Barry White voice. I hope that OU fans were visible in their support of Louisville in that second game. Of course, BU and Skeletor will rag about that, if true.

I was on the road from Amarillo to Albuquerque yesterday, so I didn't get to see the game. Someone please fill me in on how the crowd was when BU lost.

tycat947
4/1/2013, 09:39 AM
I've also heard scuttlebutt that the BU fans always ragged on the Paris twins for being "men," but they sure don't like it if you talk about Griner and her Barry White voice. I hope that OU fans were visible in their support of Louisville in that second game. Of course, BU and Skeletor will rag about that, if true.

I was on the road from Amarillo to Albuquerque yesterday, so I didn't get to see the game. Someone please fill me in on how the crowd was when BU lost.

ROFL!!! I had to leave as I had a flight and I didn't want to show any support for Hypocrite U. IF I'd known this was going to happen, I would have stayed and yelled LOUD and PROUD for a HYPOCRITE U loss!!! I'm still so tickled I just can't stand it!!!

badger
4/1/2013, 10:05 AM

Baylor reportedly didn't bring as large of a contingent as expected (perhaps because the OU fans bought out all the tix, tee hee), but many Sooners, both from the looks of it on TV and from what the ESPN announcers said, stuck around for the second game.

To make Baylor lurkers feel better, I'll say this: They probably stuck around because they never got to see OU beat Baylor, so they wanted to stick around for that.

To make them feel worse: I really think the crowd was anti-Baylor... aside from the Baylor fans, of course.

tycat947
4/1/2013, 10:21 AM
Baylor reportedly didn't bring as large of a contingent as expected (perhaps because the OU fans bought out all the tix, tee hee), but many Sooners, both from the looks of it on TV and from what the ESPN announcers said, stuck around for the second game.

To make Baylor lurkers feel better, I'll say this: They probably stuck around because they never got to see OU beat Baylor, so they wanted to stick around for that.

To make them feel worse: I really think the crowd was anti-Baylor... aside from the Baylor fans, of course.

Well, someone posted on another board that the Hypocrite U fans were yelling for Tennessee, not that that would matter to me. I'll yell against Sulkey Mulkey and Hypocrite U any day! The only thing to make this better would be for Big 12 to kick Hypocrite U out of the conference!!! (Got my fingers crossed!!!)

StoopTroup
4/1/2013, 11:53 AM
BAN BAYLOR! :D

badger
4/1/2013, 02:56 PM
Speaking of teams that we hate unless they lose then we love it... i have been inspired to throw this together quickly and shoddily (with apologies to onepete.com)
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ahs8dd.png

NMSooner'80
4/1/2013, 02:57 PM
Speaking of teams that we hate unless they lose then we love it... i have been inspired to throw this together quickly and shoddily (with apologies to onepete.com)
http://i46.tinypic.com/2ahs8dd.png

Pure greatness!

Salt City Sooner
4/1/2013, 03:45 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/752546496.gif

tycat947
4/1/2013, 04:12 PM
She LOVES to entertain us!!!

tycat947
4/1/2013, 04:15 PM

Would everyone just close their eyes and imagine Sherri Coale doing this? Or Patty Gasso? Or Lon Kruger? How does Hypocrite U justify this person representing their fine hypocritical institution???

NMSooner'80
4/1/2013, 04:37 PM
Would everyone just close their eyes and imagine Sherri Coale doing this? Or Patty Gasso? Or Lon Kruger? How does Hypocrite U justify this person representing their fine hypocritical institution???

Unfortunately, there's that "other" OU women's basketball board that has quite a few people who "admire her passion" for the game. Yuck! And, this other university has fans who assume that OU football bought off a couple of recruits they thought they were going to sign, with no evidence provided whatsoever.

NMSooner'80
4/1/2013, 04:38 PM

If someone had called the cops and asked for KM to be arrested for indecent exposure, the judge would just throw it out for lack of evidence. :wink:

4/1/2013, 04:46 PM
Sicem...set us straight, here.

tycat947
4/1/2013, 04:51 PM
Sicem...set us straight, here.

I think the whole Hypocrite Nation has gone into mourning! They've disappeared from the other boards that they troll as well!

4/1/2013, 04:56 PM
The Grinder could use a voice implant. Maybe Fran Drescher

NMSooner'80
4/1/2013, 06:22 PM
The Grinder could use a voice implant. Maybe Fran Drescher

That would beat the Barry White sound that I heard on TV last night.

4/1/2013, 07:42 PM
That would beat the Barry White sound that I heard on TV last night.Hearing her...speak. That's not a good thing.

FaninAma
4/6/2013, 04:36 PM
Sic em's not biting.

Salt City Sooner
4/7/2013, 12:57 AM
Apparently we hoit their widdle fewwings:

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255184

I won't speak for the rest of you, but as for me, it's not that Baylor is better, I can live with that. If you play long enough, you will eventually run into someone who is better. Accept that fact & when it happens, accept the challenge to raise your own game. No, it's the fact that their coach acts like an absolute jackwagon when a mouse dares to fart in her presence. It's called class Kim, look into it. It can't be all that much effort, you've already got 3/5th's of it down to an art.

tycat947
4/7/2013, 11:25 AM

I won't speak for the rest of you, but as for me, it's not that Baylor is better, I can live with that. If you play long enough, you will eventually run into someone who is better. Accept that fact & when it happens, accept the challenge to raise your own game. No, it's the fact that their coach acts like an absolute jackwagon when a mouse dares to fart in her presence. It's called class Kim, look into it. It can't be all that much effort, you've already got 3/5th's of it down to an art.

Typical HYPOCRITE U fans!!! The day the Big 12 kicks that scumbag hypocritical so-called institution and Skeletor coach out of the conference will not be a day too soon!

NMSooner'80
4/9/2013, 01:44 PM

That was like reading pure comedy, reading that thread. About the only thing funnier was when a bonehead on another OU site considered it a "personal attack" on Mulkey when someone dared to mention that Sherri is 1,000 times more attractive than KM.

NMSooner'80
4/10/2013, 12:22 PM
P.S. - I consider any true OU fan who excuses what Mulkey (and to a lesser extent, some of her players) does, a complete fool. It's like they weren't paying attention when she escalated things that night in Norman when Ny Stevenson took an "afterthought three" that missed, and Mulkey threw her infamous hissy over it. She considered it "running up the score" for a freshman to just toss one up with the shot clock running out, but had no trouble keeping Griner in games that were BU blowouts.

And, that whole batch of nonsense where KM ripped the media for putting Danielle Robinson on the All-Big 12 tournament team that one time, and it should have removed any doubts on KM's lack of class.

MsProudSooner
4/10/2013, 02:38 PM
UConn's performance last night was a thing of basketball beauty. As much as I loved seeing Louisville beat Baylor, I might have enjoyed seeing UConn dismantle Baylor more. I don't think that Baylor could have handled Stewart any better than Louisville did.

tycat947
4/10/2013, 03:08 PM
UConn's performance last night was a thing of basketball beauty. As much as I loved seeing Louisville beat Baylor, I might have enjoyed seeing UConn dismantle Baylor more. I don't think that Baylor could have handled Stewart any better than Louisville did.

I agree about Stewart. She took her game up a level or two during the tourney. And I don't think Hypocrite U could stop them either!

4/10/2013, 05:42 PM
I agree about Stewart. She took her game up a level or two during the tourney. And I don't think Hypocrite U could stop them either!Among other attributes, she shoots 3's so well, especially for her size.