PDA

View Full Version : ou women vs tenn in okc

badger
3/31/2013, 03:37 PM
Oh gawd they gave their players batons we are doomed

Rocky top count: 1

Baylor section in tv view mostly empty. Lol

Tenny gets opening tip but we rebound their miss.

Vegas lost the ball and they get first bucket....

Tv is espn2. If this game goes to crap i may give bevo spring game analysis instead

badger
3/31/2013, 03:38 PM
Joanna for 3 but sadly our turnover plague has returned so we are down by 6 early.

Morgan for 2!

badger
3/31/2013, 03:41 PM
Vegas got a quick two off an inbound pass from joanna but then airballs a three on next possession.

Fortunately jo is a senior goddess and tied up the game for us.

9 all with 15:44 left in first.

badger
3/31/2013, 03:45 PM
Jaz in for nicole (who appeared uberly winded when going to bench) and nearly gets two offensive rebounds in a row (ref said she toed the line)

Jaz for 2 ties it up at 11. Sadly rocky top follows up with a 3

badger
3/31/2013, 03:48 PM
Rocky top count: 2

Tenny also leads by 8 now so sherri wisely calls timeout.

Jo and jaz are the only ones that are showing promise so far today. Aaryn has yet to get going from 3 or elsewhere really

We are still t.o. happy

badger
3/31/2013, 03:56 PM
Morgan might be out awhile. Tenny football defensive maneuver (diving in fron to cause runner to trip over you).

Aaryn missinf threes, jo hitting threes but we are still down 10 with 9 left in first

badger
3/31/2013, 04:05 PM
How bad things are going:
-Morgan out at least fisrt half with concussion-like symptoms

-aaryn hasnt made any threes

-turrrrrrnoverrrrrs

Also of note:
-sherri is a classy lady, giving an espn interview after 8 min timeout when we trailed by 12.

-many audible ou cheers at okc. Go fans!

badger
3/31/2013, 04:06 PM
Ps: we are down 20 with 5 mins left this half.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/31/2013, 04:14 PM
Holy Cow! I just turned the game on, and it's 40-21 rockys, with 4 minutes left in the first half. I turned it off.(changed channels)

badger
3/31/2013, 04:15 PM
In about a min, ou brought tenny's lead from 20 down to 15.

So, with about 30 secs left this half, they are still fighting.

I, however, will tune into bevo tv at the half for some cheering up :(

badger
3/31/2013, 04:17 PM
Aaryn 1 of 11.

Tenn 44 ou 27 at half.

Rocky top count: 3

Uggggggh

3/31/2013, 04:42 PM
Is there an SEC SEC SEC chant going? If rockys wins, you can bet there will be.

badger
3/31/2013, 04:42 PM
Watching the longhorn network reminded me that as dire a situation as our team is in now, it could be worse, we could be texas.

Plus, everyone has seemed to realize that morgan is out, so its time to step up to the challenge once again.

Ou has cut tenn's lead to 13 at the 16 min timeout

SicEmBaylor
3/31/2013, 04:43 PM
Hope you guys pull this one out. You may need a bit of Sooner magic, but it'd sure be great for the Big XII to keep you in the tournament.

3/31/2013, 04:48 PM
Hope you guys pull this one out. You may need a bit of Sooner magic, but it'd sure be great for the Big XII to keep you in the tournament.It would be WONDERFUL for the Sooners to beat the Darth Vaderish Pat Summits. (PREDICTION: You ain't gonna make any friends in this thread with your Grinerites, either.)

SicEmBaylor
3/31/2013, 05:01 PM
It would be WONDERFUL for the Sooners to beat the Darth Vaderish Pat Summits. (PREDICTION: You ain't gonna make any friends in this thread with your Grinerites, either.)

Summit is no longer the coach at UTenn.

badger
3/31/2013, 05:05 PM
Im still watching but i decided that posting "they make a shot, we miss we turnover we foul" would get repetitive.

We are gonna go down by 30 shortly with about 6ish left.

badger
3/31/2013, 05:08 PM
It almost feels criminal to spend today indoors watching this lopsided blowout of a game, especially after or freezing (and even snow) within the last week or so here in oklahoma.

Thus, i am going to walk a mile with the dogs and baby badger for every 10 we lose by postgame

Pleasepleaseplease keep it under 30 sooners :(

3/31/2013, 05:16 PM
Summit is no longer the coach at UTenn.You say that like you think I didn't already know that.

badger
3/31/2013, 05:20 PM
Is there an SEC SEC SEC chant going? If rockys wins, you can bet there will be.

I think its merely a football thing. The other sports they're quite mediocre (and dont tell me kentucy just won the mens title last year--that one and done sh1t led them to a first round nit loss THIS year)

BoomerSooner123
3/31/2013, 05:20 PM
Having so many have to step up due to so many voo doo bad luck injuries is going to pay dividends next year but I am going to miss the seniors. I'm about to pull the plug on my 2012 - 13 hopes.

badger
3/31/2013, 05:27 PM
I love sherri's demeanor. Some coaches in this situation might be planning to make their team walk home, scream profanities or just remind them that their scholarships have to be renewed every year.

She's keeping it positive. It's kind of sad that our season is over, but ...well, we knew it wouldnt be a long postseason with our depth situation.

Boomer sooner anyways. I'll round it up to two miles

jkjsooner
3/31/2013, 05:33 PM
Any of you catch that Ware injury in the Louisville/duke game? That was worse than Theismann.

Salt City Sooner
3/31/2013, 06:13 PM
Reminded me more of Tim Krumrie (I'm a Bengals fan, sue me) in Super Bowl 23 with the way it was waving around like that. Best wishes to that young man, he's got a long road ahead of him.

Sooner95
3/31/2013, 08:13 PM
Love em or hate me, HUGE upset by Louisville women tonight.

badger
3/31/2013, 08:13 PM
Btw, i watched the last 10 mins of the baylor loss and both teams and coaches disgusted me.

Ou and tenn players mingled and did a prayer circle after the game and were respectful and played nicely.

The refs issued a double tech to lville/baylor players because they wouldnt stop jawing

The lville coach got a technical of his own for b1tching at the refs.

Kim mulkey ripped her jacket off (spaghetti strap shirt underneath...eww) at a ref call.

It was repulsive to the end. Gag gag gag. In other words, go tennessee, even though they just beat us

badger
3/31/2013, 08:29 PM
meanwhile at BF.com...

Women's Basketball
(1170 Viewing)

I might have to do a first-ever womens edition for meltdowns...