PDA

View Full Version : Iowa steaks out of a truck

Soonerjeepman
3/30/2013, 04:30 PM
1 black dude, 1 white dude pulls up behind me, blocking my driveway...after I just pulled in drive.

I get out, he starts on the OU flag...blah blah blah, my cousin, blah blah blah...

I tell him immediately not interested, he keeps up with "I just want to talk OU"...I repeat NOT INTERESTED...

start walking into my garage, tell him again...he then calls me a rude mother f@@ker...I need to grow up ...I'm immature...etc...

I turn around, ask him to leave the property and grab the cell and dial the number on the truck. Get no answer, come in, look the KC dealer on-line and send an email.

Crappy meat and would never buy it but dang, that took balls to call a "customer" that~

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2013, 04:51 PM
I think you are one rude mother ****er. Also, you're immature.

Turd_Ferguson
3/30/2013, 05:04 PM
Should've shot them both. Claimed self defense.

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 05:12 PM
There was a Guy who used to come around my shop peddlin Steaks. Decided WTH and tried em. Liked em . they were easy and fairly good. Bot from him for several years then never saw him again.
Im Guessin Turd shot the Poor guy.

okiewaker
3/30/2013, 05:24 PM
Turd is right,,,but Ida lured them into the house first by tell'em there's free fried chicken in the kitchen.

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 05:44 PM
Turd is right,,,but Ida lured them into the house first by tell'em there's free fried chicken in the kitchen.

Only one of em was Black so you would need to offer Fried Chicken and a cold Old Milwaukee's best.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/30/2013, 06:12 PM
Nasty -assed thread. is this the new Norm?

yermom
3/30/2013, 06:43 PM
they were steaks, not Italian pants

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 06:54 PM
they were steaks, not Italian pants

:congratulatory:

okiewaker
3/30/2013, 07:38 PM

Only one of em was Black so you would need to offer Fried Chicken and a cold Old Milwaukee's best.

Don't matter much they black or white,,,it's for FREE for god sake!

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 07:43 PM

Yea but if yer gonna trick em inside you got to use the right BAIT for the Type yer tryin to catch.

okiewaker
3/30/2013, 08:05 PM

Yea but if yer gonna trick em inside you got to use the right BAIT for the Type yer tryin to catch.

Heh,,only if they can BE tricked. n:cool:

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 08:14 PM

Best bait fer one of em would Be fried chicken, water melon, BBQ, and Big tittied dumb assed white wimmen
the Redneck just needs the promise of a Cold beer and a big tittied dumbassed white wimmen.

okiewaker
3/30/2013, 08:32 PM

Best bait fer one of em would Be fried chicken, water melon, BBQ, and Big tittied dumb assed white wimmen
the Redneck just needs the promise of a Cold beer and a big tittied dumbassed white wimmen.

Look like we gotta go with big tittied dumbassed white wimmen then.

olevetonahill
3/30/2013, 08:35 PM
Look like we gotta go with big tittied dumbassed white wimmen then.

You can mix the bait up. call it Chum if ya want.

mojorisen2014
3/30/2013, 09:12 PM
The racism is thick in here tonight. Cracka *** crackas

Soonerjeepman
3/31/2013, 11:13 AM
lol...didn't think of those situations..

yup I am one rude mother f@@ker...and immature, but only to you libs (sic, guess you're not a gov lib)~ and I don't care!

GF's mom bought some a few months ago...which I don't understand, they have a farm, raised cattle...think she'd know better. Said they were terrible...a lot of reviews said the same.

olevetonahill
3/31/2013, 11:21 AM
lol...didn't think of those situations..

yup I am one rude mother f@@ker...and immature, but only to you libs (sic, guess you're not a gov lib)~ and I don't care!

GF's mom bought some a few months ago...which I don't understand, they have a farm, raised cattle...think she'd know better. Said they were terrible...a lot of reviews said the same.

I was skeptical when I 1st tried those frozen package deals. Dont remember what brand . but the ones I had while Not great they wernt bad for the price.
Any more I just go to the Butcher shop and get what I want for the week

Soonerjeepman
3/31/2013, 11:31 AM
yeah, I usually buy a 1/4 or side from my buddy...much cheaper and better.

olevetonahill
3/31/2013, 11:36 AM
yeah, I usually buy a 1/4 or side from my buddy...much cheaper and better.

Im just feedin ME so dont think it would be worth it. Now if I still had Kids at home be Dif.
The thing I liked about those steaks was they were cryvaced (sp) and I worked a lot of hours so I'd set one in the fridge when I left that morning then when I got home Late just toss it on the grill and Nuke a tater make a salad and Instant supper.

Jacie
4/1/2013, 09:19 AM
Some guy was driving around here in a small truck, claimed to have some leftover meat from a delivery out of Syracuse (that is over a two-hour drive from here) and didn't want to take it back. He would pull up in a driveway, as he did mine, and try to talk you into buying some surplus restaurant meat. Bothered enough folks that a story went out over the local news warning people about it.

hawaii 5-0
4/1/2013, 12:28 PM
They run the same angle here in Hawaii.

"Oh, we were delivering to a guy down the block but he wasn't home, so we're offering you this huge discount."

The second time around I went ahead and bought 3 rib eyes. Tough, flavorless.

They still come around but I cut 'em off real fast now.

I have no idea where the meat comes from but I doubt it's from Iowa.

5-0

StoopTroup
4/9/2013, 04:03 PM
Always use a double barrel to blow a leg off. You can use it to kick the door in. :wink: