PDA

View Full Version : NKorea's Mainland Attack Plan

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/29/2013, 03:38 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/northkorea/9960933/North-Korea-plan-to-attack-US-mainland-revealed-in-photographs.html

The images show a chart marked "US mainland strike plan" and missile trajectories that the NK News web site estimates terminate in Hawaii, Washington DC, Los Angeles and what they claim is Austin, Texas.

Turd_Ferguson
3/29/2013, 03:40 PM
Seems that even Un hates the whorns...

badger
3/29/2013, 03:50 PM
The little green line that goes through Oklahoma worries me :(

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/29/article-2300964-18FE26EB000005DC-446_634x419.jpg

GDC
3/30/2013, 09:56 PM
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/wringho/60665_319598558163576_991870391_n.jpg

SicEmBaylor
3/30/2013, 10:15 PM
Austinites must be very very conflicted about having their natural allies suddenly turn on them. You'd think the DPRK and the PRTC would be pretty tight!

Curly Bill
3/30/2013, 11:29 PM
The little green line that goes through Oklahoma worries me :(

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/03/29/article-2300964-18FE26EB000005DC-446_634x419.jpg

It crosses the Pantex nuclear weapons facility out in the Texas Panhandle is what would worry me!

Flagstaffsooner
3/31/2013, 06:04 AM
Hello Kim Jung-un...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxrWz9XVvls

soonersweetie
4/5/2013, 04:12 PM
my oldest son is out in Los Angeles. Worried to death about this. I told him if this escalates to a real serious level get in his car and drive east as fast as he can.

olevetonahill
4/5/2013, 04:30 PM
my oldest son is out in Los Angeles. Worried to death about this. I told him if this escalates to a real serious level get in his car and drive east as fast as he can.

No better than NKs rockets and **** are he could prolly just ride a Bicycle out of there and have plenty of time.

badger
4/5/2013, 04:42 PM

All of our intelligence from what I've read suggests that NK is not capable of attacking the U.S. mainland. Perhaps some overseas embassies or bases, but not the United States itself.

Reports suggest that China is getting fed up with NK too.

It might be time to send our diplomats back to calm Fatty Kim down. Think Jimmy Carter and Dennis Rodman have this weekend free?

Jacie
4/6/2013, 09:41 AM
I am sure The Dixie Chicks would be warmly received in Pyongyang . . .

Flagstaffsooner
4/6/2013, 10:14 AM
It might be time to send our diplomats back to calm Fatty Kim down. Think Jimmy Carter and Dennis Rodman have this weekend free?

http://media.dcentertainment.com/sites/default/files/MAD-Magazine-Rodman-Jong-Un-Twits-Small.jpg

BajaOklahoma
4/6/2013, 06:40 PM
As much as I would love to have Austin be a target (politicans and traffic in one swoop), I suspect San Antonio is the real target. Ft Sam Houston and Ft Hood would be prize targets.

KantoSooner
4/8/2013, 08:50 AM
Anyone want to see my plan for invading Saturn and setting up my galatic conquest base there?

Midtowner
4/8/2013, 09:02 AM
The main threat from NK is probably not in terms of long-range missiles. I would rather expect a number of domestic terrorist attacks in the U.S. Their special forces are huge and they're no joke.

TheHumanAlphabet
4/8/2013, 10:17 AM
How do these people not break out laughing with this stuff. They can barely keep a missle together past launch...

KantoSooner
4/8/2013, 10:21 AM
The main threat from NK is probably not in terms of long-range missiles. I would rather expect a number of domestic terrorist attacks in the U.S. Their special forces are huge and they're no joke.

They have for a long time been the primary supplier of meth in Asia as well as the globe's maiin counterfeiter of US$100 bills. I'd expect that sort of thing more than outright attacks (unless preparatory to an actual hot war). The problem, for them, with terror style attacks is that we, too, have special forces, and the ability to project them. And their infrastructure is much less robust than ours.

Soonerfan88
4/8/2013, 06:29 PM
They have for a long time been the primary supplier of meth in Asia as well as the globe's maiin counterfeiter of US$100 bills.

Wow, never realized North Koreans were actually Ozark hillbillies. Well, around here they counterfeit $1 bills because they think they can't afford the paper for $100. :stupid:

But I don't expect for NK to do much outside of SK unless they get help from the Chinese. So far, Chinese claim to against any attacks by NK but who knows what they are saying in private.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
4/8/2013, 07:32 PM
All of our intelligence from what I've read suggests that NK is not capable of attacking the U.S. mainland. Perhaps some overseas embassies or bases, but not the United States itself.

Reports suggest that China is getting fed up with NK too.

It might be time to send our diplomats back to calm Fatty Kim down. Think Jimmy Carter and Dennis Rodman have this weekend free?at least Jimmuh could promise him a canal, maybe the Eerie Canal, since he already gave the Panama Canal to China.

bluedogok
4/8/2013, 09:45 PM
South Korea based Samsung has a large design/manufacturing facility in Austin.

Midtowner
4/8/2013, 10:21 PM
They have for a long time been the primary supplier of meth in Asia as well as the globe's maiin counterfeiter of US$100 bills. I'd expect that sort of thing more than outright attacks (unless preparatory to an actual hot war). The problem, for them, with terror style attacks is that we, too, have special forces, and the ability to project them. And their infrastructure is much less robust than ours.

The psychological advantage they'd get by, for example, detonating a dirty bomb in Austin would be worth a lot more than very many things our special forces could cook up.

olevetonahill
4/8/2013, 10:33 PM
The psychological advantage they'd get by, for example, detonating a dirty bomb in Austin would be worth a lot more than very many things our special forces could cook up.

are you really this ****ing STUPID ?

cleller
4/9/2013, 08:06 AM
I propose dropping Big Mac's from B-52s over North Korea, slowly leading them South. At the border, there will be a huge KFC handout in exchange for arms.

SicEmBaylor
4/9/2013, 08:18 AM
I propose dropping Big Mac's from B-52s over North Korea, slowly leading them South. At the border, there will be a huge KFC handout in exchange for arms.

Korea is in Africa?