PDA

View Full Version : SUNDAY: OU women Sweet 16 in OKC!

badger
3/29/2013, 10:30 AM
Wish that I was on ole rocky top,
Down in the tennessee hills.
Ain't no smoggy smoke on rocky top,
Ain't no telephone bills.

Rocky top, you'll always be
LAST IN THE SEC (in football).
Good ole rocky top,
Rocky top tennessee
lane kiffin tee hee hee
fulmer is a big fatty
bruce pearl likes to cheeee(at)
fire derek dooleeeeeyy
pat summitt a retireeeee

3:30 p.m. Sunday vBetting deadline!

Lott's Bandana
3/29/2013, 02:20 PM
Does that mean you cannot literally spot an open seat, or simply that its sold out?

I want to jump on that one...somebody is always late!

badger
3/29/2013, 02:30 PM
Does that mean you cannot literally spot an open seat, or simply that its sold out?

I want to jump on that one...somebody is always late!

I will vPayout if I am brought to tears/in awe of the great crowd draw in OKC for our womens team on Sunday. If it's like every other damn tournament site, mens and womens alike, I will grouchily decline to vPay a damn vRed vCent.

So, vBet at your own vRisk on that one. There's always the chance badger will be rushing baby badger to the ER due to her swallowing mommy's cell phone or something weird rather than watching Sunday. Probably not, but there's always a chance

Lott's Bandana
4/1/2013, 09:16 AM
I tried to purchase tix and the best available was in Loud City, 300 section in the corner. Clubs and lowers all sold out. Then I turn on the telly and the friggin Corporate seats in the good sections are all empty.

Crimson clad fans to the rafters, relegated to one end.

Poorly managed once again by the NCAA, no doubt one of the better turnouts of the entire tourney so far, although the box score fails to show the attendance.

Q. Joanna, you were so excited to get to come home. Can you talk about the atmosphere.
JOANNA McFARLAND: It was amazing.Just running out on the court and hearing people scream and yell for us, that was really, really awesome. I think just coming home and playing my last game, our last game of the season at home, was really special and it's something we'll cherish.

badger
4/1/2013, 09:31 AM
I tried to purchase tix and the best available was in Loud City, 300 section in the corner. Clubs and lowers all sold out. Then I turn on the telly and the friggin Corporate seats in the good sections are all empty.

Crimson clad fans to the rafters, relegated to one end.

Poorly managed once again by the NCAA, no doubt one of the better turnouts of the entire tourney so far, although the box score fails to show the attendance.

A problem I've seen a lot at LNC for mens games too, where the yellow shirts hold the fans hostage upstairs as donor downstairs seats sit empty on national television :(

I appreciate your effort to attend though! I was on mommy badger duty (and it was Easter) so I couldn't make it

Lott's Bandana
4/1/2013, 09:43 AM
Hoover's TW article good. Standing O at the end of the game with the girls at mid-court. Sherri giving them all perspective.

With all the injuries, we showed up at a lot of gun fights with knives.

badger
4/2/2013, 11:35 AM
Yes, I would have given out more vCash if it weren't for the fact that I've been giving out too much since the beginning of the season :)

Perhaps I can arrange with Phil to have everyone start back at 500 at the beginning of next football season?

Lott's Bandana
4/2/2013, 04:37 PM
Yeah, I thought I'd drop a mil on that one because of the previous support we give our girls and the lack of tickets on the website. It didn't occur to me that entire sections would be vacant from corporate no-shows.

It was loud and many shots showed a packed house, when they showed the north(?) end. Lots of articles and comments about the support, but it didn't translate well on TV...at least for half the arena.