PDA

View Full Version : Q Russell

Soonerjeepman
3/28/2013, 06:10 PM
interview says he still is OU, but will look at ASU due to coach shipp.

Funny the interviewer basically was trying to get him to committ either way..lol.

video showed him lifting, he is one big dude. Showed some "highlights"...ummm...wasn't in on any tackles...oh well.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/28/2013, 07:25 PM
Where is he? He was supposed to enroll in January but didn't. Shipp was his recruiter, and he was still on the coaching staff in January. Curious situation...

BoomerJ
3/29/2013, 10:43 AM
Says he will try to get to the Spring game.

KantoSooner
3/29/2013, 11:18 AM
Is he going to buy a ticket and watch it? Is he in school elsewhere? I thought he was supposed to be in class, at OU, about three months ago.

8timechamps
3/29/2013, 01:36 PM
The LOI is void, however, it sounds like he will still be a Sooner this fall. ASU is after him hard, but Quincy says he's still OU right now.

I never like it when a recruit adds "right now" after saying they are committed, but I think in the end, Russell knows he'll be better off at OU. Coach Mongomery has apparently been working hard to earn his trust, and 'right now' it looks good...we'll see.

KantoSooner
3/29/2013, 02:12 PM
So is he basically sitting out the spring? Is he in school elsewhere? Doesn't sit well with me.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/29/2013, 03:54 PM
So is he basically sitting out the spring? Is he in school elsewhere? Doesn't sit well with me.Have any of our coaches said anything about him, and his no-showing?

KantoSooner
3/29/2013, 04:28 PM
Not that I've heard.

Soonerjeepman
3/30/2013, 08:50 AM
from what I read, heard,...his LOI is null/void due to him not having enough juco credits when he signed it...a little hidden rule. So basically he is free to do what he wants. He said he is taking, I think, 2 classes to finish up and working out.