PDA

View Full Version : David Cornwell

Sabanball
3/26/2013, 08:42 PM
Can someone here tell me a little about him? He visited Tuscaloosa during a swing through the South last week and supposedly came away pretty impressed. My guess is though that he's just enjoying his visits and will eventually become a Sooner.

Salt City Sooner
3/26/2013, 09:29 PM
Can someone here tell me a little about him? He visited Tuscaloosa during a swing through the South last week and supposedly came away pretty impressed. My guess is though that he's just enjoying his visits and will eventually become a Sooner.
Only way I can see that is if Hansen pulls a shocker & verbals elsewhere.

Sabanball
3/26/2013, 09:43 PM
Only way I can see that is if Hansen pulls a shocker & verbals elsewhere.

Hansen has verbally committed? I didn't think he had announced yet, at least I haven't seen it on the major recruiting sites. Is he a silent commit? Both of them are good prospects, but I figured that Cornwell would be higher on your board than Hansen, given the wide disparity in rankings between the two and the fact that Cornwell is a hometown player. Why is your staff higher on Hansen?

Salt City Sooner
3/27/2013, 11:36 AM
Haven't heard anything about Hansen being a silent. Every source I've seen though has said they'd be quite surprised if he's not a Sooner. As for why the preference, you'd have to ask Heupel about that one (he hasn't exactly been in my neck of the woods lately :) ). Judging from the current QB's on the roster, I'd suspect that Hansen being quite a bit more mobile would be at least a partial reason though. The only thing I know for sure at this point is that Hansen has an offer, Cornwell does not.