PDA

View Full Version : Had to share this.

olevetonahill
3/25/2013, 07:21 AM
http://poteaupets.org/pets/Live%20as%20if%20someone%20left%20the%20gate%20ope n.jpg

cleller
3/25/2013, 08:14 AM
Maybe this afternoon.

olevetonahill
3/25/2013, 08:26 AM
Maybe this afternoon.

It be a bit warmer by then
Got that Pic from the Poteau Humane society page .

OU68
3/25/2013, 10:06 AM
Thanks - after freezing my butt off this weekend, needed that! :applouse:

Soonerjeepman
3/25/2013, 10:13 AM
not today...6+ inches of spring snow...ugh~ 2 and prob 2 this week of my son's baseball games canceled. But it is a good philosophy!!

rock on sooner
3/25/2013, 10:18 AM
http://poteaupets.org/pets/Live%20as%20if%20someone%20left%20the%20gate%20ope n.jpg

Kewl! a canine smile maker!

TheHumanAlphabet
3/25/2013, 12:48 PM
:D

Makes me smile!!!

olevetonahill
3/26/2013, 10:52 AM

Makes me smile!!!

Me to. Had to bump it fer a new smile today.:wink:

Sooner in Tampa
3/26/2013, 12:06 PM

Makes me smile!!!
Dogs may be the best animal on the face of the earth

olevetonahill
3/26/2013, 12:30 PM

They not only FUN they tasty also.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
3/26/2013, 12:51 PM
They not only FUN they tasty also.I believe the pig is man's best friend...the lobster and the Prime Rib ain't our enemies, neither.

OU68
3/26/2013, 01:04 PM
They not only FUN they tasty also.

The fruit of the vine, hops, barley.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/26/2013, 01:14 PM

I would generally agree with you...However, our toy poodle is the most calculating thing on earth with the mind of a child... A month or so ago, my wife and I were playing with our cat and his "favorite" mouse. we made "jorja" sit in her bed while we played with the cat. Mind you, the dog leaves the cats stuff alone, we reinforce that. That night, we left several toys on the floor, including the mouse. The next day, my wife couldn't find the "favorite" mouse. We found it later that night, "assassinated", chewed to pieces in the dog's lair under our bed. Mind you, no other toy was touched, or has been touched since. Just the toy we played with the cat while we made her stay in her bed.

You cannot tell me they are not intelligent... (for the record, I am not anthropomorphizing the dog...)

olevetonahill
3/26/2013, 01:50 PM
I would generally agree with you...However, our toy poodle is the most calculating thing on earth with the mind of a child... A month or so ago, my wife and I were playing with our cat and his "favorite" mouse. we made "jorja" sit in her bed while we played with the cat. Mind you, the dog leaves the cats stuff alone, we reinforce that. That night, we left several toys on the floor, including the mouse. The next day, my wife couldn't find the "favorite" mouse. We found it later that night, "assassinated", chewed to pieces in the dog's lair under our bed. Mind you, no other toy was touched, or has been touched since. Just the toy we played with the cat while we made her stay in her bed.

You cannot tell me they are not intelligent... (for the record, I am not anthropomorphizing the dog...)

Read somewhere that Most dogs have the equivalent intelligence of the average 4 year old Kid.