PDA

View Full Version : Should Jehova witness's be bained?

olevetonahill
3/20/2013, 05:00 PM
Seems they causin Dogs to get killed.:pirate:

8timechamps
3/20/2013, 06:58 PM
This is kind of an interesting question though...

I recently read about a lady that had been on the receiving end of JW visits for over a decade. She collected all of the flyers, booklets, etc. that she could find on other religions, then on the day of the JW services (at the time of the service), she went to their church and started 'witnessing'. She didn't leave until the cops were called. I guess they didn't like being witnessed to, at an inconvenient time.

olevetonahill
3/20/2013, 07:00 PM
Heh.
I told my story a few years ago about how I got rid of em :single_eye:

pphilfran
3/20/2013, 07:19 PM
Heh.
I told my story a few years ago about how I got rid of em :single_eye:
Nekkid, I think...

olevetonahill
3/20/2013, 08:01 PM
Nekkid, I think...

Heh, Thats the 1st 1/2

rock on sooner
3/20/2013, 08:39 PM
I never thought about doin' that...course ima city guy now so
that might not werk so well...

SoonerAtKU
3/26/2013, 11:29 AM
I always tell proselytizers that I believe in a combination of Greek and Chinese mythology, and that I really like the concept of specific Hells tailored to those who deserve them.

Then I make LOTS of eye contact. If that doesn't work, then I ignore what they say and ask, "Know what I mean?" over and over until the conversation is done.

I'm mostly kidding, but I did do the Chinese Hells thing to one group that came by my house late at night. They deserved it.

yermom
3/26/2013, 01:17 PM
i don't have much tolerance for someone that shows up at my house or calls my phone uninvited

KantoSooner
3/26/2013, 01:24 PM
Just tell 'em you worship Set, the Great Snake, Devourer of the Weak. That you worship power and avarice above all else. Then admire their handbags and jewelry and offer them a 'special drink'. Ought to be sufficient.

olevetonahill
3/26/2013, 01:45 PM
Just tell 'em you worship Set, the Great Snake, Devourer of the Weak. That you worship power and avarice above all else. Then admire their handbags and jewelry and offer them a 'special drink'. Ought to be sufficient.

Or just go to the door Neked, Beer in hand and say very loudly "Come on in , Lets talk about JESUS"