PDA

View Full Version : 1978 Bayliner Nisqually - Cabin Cruiser

bonkuba
3/20/2013, 04:02 PM
**CABIN CRUISER** in Ardmore, OK. I have a really good boat for sale. We have just outgrown. It is a 1978 Bayliner Nisqually 25ft (w/ Command Bridge). Sleeps family of 4. It has new interior (carpet, etc) along with new custom cutains (pulled in pic so that you can see the entire cabin is surrounded for privacy), new A/C, new fridge (AC/DC). It is basically a RV on the water. It has a galley area and head (bathroom for you land lubbers). The trailer is in great shape and has good rubber (trailers easy). We kept it in our slip on Lake Murray (Ardmore, OK) each summer and pulled it out each winter (the boat has been babied). It is in great shape for its age. If you are interested please let me know. I want it to go to a good home. My apologies for the kiddo's toys in the pic! $8500. Thanks!

Here is a link to the boat on Craigslist....easy to see the pics. http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/boa/3690695992.html

olevetonahill
3/20/2013, 04:05 PM
Wheres the Pic?

bonkuba
3/20/2013, 05:12 PM
I was on my mobile.....put a link to craigslist for the pics. I will post them later tonight when I get home :-)

olevetonahill
3/20/2013, 05:17 PM
Way more Boat than I need Bro.
I want a small boat. Bigger than a Scamp but smaller than one of those small bass boats