PDA

View Full Version : Sooners vs Northwestern State

JoeR
3/15/2013, 11:23 PM
Does anyone know why Gray pitched tonight instead of Overton? Gray was awesome though. Great win!

C&CDean
3/16/2013, 03:20 PM
Anybody found this Fox College station? Can't find it anywhere on Dish.

Sooner95
3/16/2013, 06:47 PM
Sooners win, 7-2. Go for sweepage tomorrow.

hvhurricane
3/16/2013, 08:43 PM
Sooners win, 7-2. Go for sweepage tomorrow.

I think SG made the change with Overton because Gray has pitched better than him and he is trying to light a fire under his ***.

The game wasn't on Fox College on Friday night as promised. They played the TCU game instead. I thought we were the ones with the Fox contract. The game today was on TV and tomorrow's game is supposed to be as well. It is on Directv but I don't know about Dish.

C&CDean
3/17/2013, 06:09 PM
Sweep. Guess nobody GAF about OU baseball anymore. Bummer.

hvhurricane
3/17/2013, 08:55 PM
I GAF, but am certainly in the minority. OU's baseball support is pathetic. A lot of it is terrible marketing, though.

Good series win, but we really need Mayfield to pick it up offensively and defensively. Wall trip and Overton need to pick it up on the mound. We need those three guys to start playing up to their potential if we are going to win the conference.

JoeR
3/18/2013, 10:49 AM
I was at the game Friday, but can't really afford to drive to Norman for every game. Don't get this Fox College Sports channel, wish they would show more games on soonersports.tv
Really liking this Jacob Evans, big lefty that throws strikes, just the kind of pitcher you need for late innings. Choplick is looking better every outing too.