PDA

View Full Version : I completely support drone strikes on US territories and against US citizens

diverdog
3/15/2013, 11:40 AM
My target list:

Any facility that uses automated phone messaging service to relay information to you.
Any politician that robo calls you on your cell phone.
All idiots who park in no parking drop off areas
Jerk offs who forget to have money for the toll booth and backs up traffic for hours.
Any company that uses foreign countries for customer service help. A special nuclear tipped Hell Fire Missile for computer/software companies that do this to their clients.
A special death sentence to any pollster who calls more than once after you tell them you are not interested.
Panhandlers who lie and say they need it to buy gas to get home to their children when they are in fact buying drugs. Hell anyone who takes advantage of my kindness.
And a special special missile for any old geezer who complains about not getting his discount while a mother of four has to pay full price.

olevetonahill
3/15/2013, 11:49 AM
Ya me right up to that Last sentence Bro.:pig:

Soonerjeepman
3/15/2013, 01:38 PM
cause ur an old geezer...I agree! lol

olevetonahill
3/15/2013, 02:12 PM
cause ur an old geezer...I agree! lol

Heh, I like my discounts.

Lott's Bandana
3/15/2013, 02:40 PM
The mini-van driver in the left turn lane that is looking down while all the cars in front have turned, only to realize it and gun their engine, running a yellow/red and leaving me stuck cussing a blue streak through another light cycle.

SicEmBaylor
3/15/2013, 02:57 PM
I support drone strikes against yankees and yankee interests.

olevetonahill
3/15/2013, 03:06 PM

And Liberal lawyers, Dont forget them.

FaninAma
3/15/2013, 03:26 PM
And Liberal lawyers, Dont forget them.

No, they deserve something a little more drawn out.

okie52
3/15/2013, 03:30 PM

And illegals.

olevetonahill
3/15/2013, 03:51 PM
No, they deserve something a little more drawn out.

Naw kinda like a Mad dog. Just put em down and get em out of our hair.

FaninAma
3/15/2013, 04:16 PM
Naw kinda like a Mad dog. Just put em down and get em out of our hair.

You're doing a disservice to mad dogs with that comparison.

olevetonahill
3/15/2013, 04:22 PM
You're doing a disservice to mad dogs with that comparison.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIgy_Qc3qrUfVPqP_s8sxaXJsxKAhxq xCbFd0fNDLmZNArE9TP

XingTheRubicon
3/15/2013, 10:15 PM

You need to forgive the yankees, SicEm.

Blue
3/15/2013, 10:25 PM
Hollywood plz.

jkjsooner
3/16/2013, 12:31 PM
My target list:

Any facility that uses automated phone messaging service to relay information to you.
Any politician that robo calls you on your cell phone.
All idiots who park in no parking drop off areas
Jerk offs who forget to have money for the toll booth and backs up traffic for hours.
Any company that uses foreign countries for customer service help. A special nuclear tipped Hell Fire Missile for computer/software companies that do this to their clients.
A special death sentence to any pollster who calls more than once after you tell them you are not interested.
Panhandlers who lie and say they need it to buy gas to get home to their children when they are in fact buying drugs. Hell anyone who takes advantage of my kindness.
And a special special missile for any old geezer who complains about not getting his discount while a mother of four has to pay full price.

Dude, I think I need to go in hiding. You just gave at least two reasons to take me out.

I work on IVR systems. They're almost exclusively inbound (meaning you call them). Banks are our biggest clients...

I did work on two protects that have outbound capabilities but both were to inform people of something that they initiated - wire transfer was complete, etc. I think in both the customer requested a phone message to be the preferred method of contact. I hate outbound as our clients expect perfect call analysis (detecting live answer vs voicemail, etc) which is not possible.

I can't stand using IVR's but our client's customers still want them and the programming, system monitoring, etc. makes work interesting even if I don't like them.

Oh, and my company also runs call centers in India. Hate that too but I don't deal with that side.

I work from home now so maybe I'm safe...

Soonerjeepman
3/17/2013, 10:16 AM
people that wait for a parking space on a street cuz someone is backin out...let them back out....then decide to go a further and turn into a parking lot...ugh~ yes that was yesterday...DA

I know this is petty but it's fun ;-)

Turd_Ferguson
3/17/2013, 11:08 AM
The OTA and their toll booths

The Flaming Lips

Anybody caught coming to a stop at the end of an ON ramp

Dickheads that ride your *** and when you move over to let them by they come up beside you and stay there

Chicago

OU68
3/18/2013, 11:14 AM
Dickheads that ride your *** and when you move over to let them by they come up beside you and stay there

And the numbnuts that you come up on who then pace you as you're trying to pass.

badger
3/18/2013, 11:27 AM
I like your list. Here's a few more:

- Fans of SEC teams who chant "SEC" more than their own teams' names.

- Farmers Insurance, who despite the fact that we have been with them for years, have continued to call us asking to switch to them. Gah.

- AT&T Uverse, who has had more outages, more calls to customer service and more crap to deal with than all of our time with Cox.

- EA Sports. How can we screw everyone even more than we already have?

- Elected officials. Seriously, would we miss them? No we wouldn't, because we'd just elect someone else.

- College football broadcasters who slow the damn game down with all of their damn commercial breaks. Can't we just coordinate and time things out like the NFL does? No? Then expect a drone at your doorstep shortly --- ESPN! FOX! Grrrrrr

OU_Sooners75
3/20/2013, 06:35 PM
Wherever Obama is located?

StoopTroup
3/20/2013, 07:18 PM
Wherever Obama is located?

Good way to get on his list.....LMAO

BetterSoonerThanLater
3/21/2013, 10:42 AM
Los Angeles
San Francisco
NY
Chicago

Dirk Nowitski
the Middle east....all of it
anyone who drives a prius
vegetarians
the SEC
nikki minaj
that one dixie chick
madonna and sean penn

more later

KantoSooner
3/21/2013, 11:11 AM
Nikci Minaj doesn't need a drone strike, just some serious discipline. Send her to my secret headquarters and the matter will be dealt with. No matter how long it takes or how hard it is. I will see to it personally.