PDA

View Full Version : Richard Sherman vs Skip Bayless

deweydw
3/8/2013, 10:37 AM
I don't watch First Take. But this was amusing. IMO, Sherman was the bigger @ss.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/richard-sherman-gets-snarky-skip-bayless-provides-marginal-234849310--nfl.html

If you watch ESPN's horrific "debate" program "First Take," (and under normal circumstances, our first question would be, WHY?), you know that its two primary instigators, Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith, are empty, pompous gasbags with no credibility whatsoever. As Smith himself might say at a volume that is impossible to express with sufficient font size, THOSE ARE FACTS.

SoonerNomad
3/8/2013, 10:42 AM
My 18 year old son loves watching First Take. I wonder where I went wrong as a father.

badger
3/8/2013, 11:00 AM
My 18 year old son loves watching First Take. I wonder where I went wrong as a father.

Like a train wreck, you know you shouldn't watch but you just can't avert your eyes

stoops the eternal pimp
3/8/2013, 11:22 AM
I have never watched a single episode of First Take nor has it been on any TV in my house..And my life is much better for it.

Seamus
3/8/2013, 11:51 AM
To paraphrase Jello Biafra:

ESPN, get off the air!

winout
3/8/2013, 05:12 PM
Colin Cowherd went on a rant today about how no one at ESPN has a ratings-based contract (referring to Skip Bayless). Then he said their contract may not be renewed if they don't get ratings. Dude, must have flunked math cause he can't even put two and two together.

Yesterday Cowhard said: "NBA is so much better than when Jordan was in his prime. Athletes are better. Everything is better now, people are prettier, fitter, etc.... blah, bla, blah, blah blah."

Today Cowhard said: "The 190+ games the MLB stars are doing is asking too much of them, blah, bla, blah, blah blah."

I'm thinking early Alzheimers, you?

Fraggle145
3/8/2013, 08:54 PM
When you argue with an idiot you also sound like an idiot.

okienole3
3/9/2013, 11:00 AM
It's about time someone do this.

Scott D
3/9/2013, 11:07 AM
Skippy has been 'bested' by Mark Cuban, Lil Wayne, and Richard Sherman among others. It won't stop him from being an insane blowhard, and it won't stop ESPN from continuing to waste television bandwidth with his mug. In fact, one could argue that it justifies ESPN continuing to broadcast him.