PDA

View Full Version : Travelling Waitresses mad at TSA...

Turd_Ferguson
3/7/2013, 11:07 AM
Evidently, the TSA is relaxing a bit on pocket knives and a few other things. I just heard an FA rep talking about this. She said that they were the passengers last line of defense and first responders...lol. I equate these traveling whores to the fat *** broad behind the counter at the DMV that try's to act like she's a State Trooper. Just bring me my beer and pretzels then go give the left seat a BJ...

olevetonahill
3/7/2013, 11:16 AM
Evidently, the TSA is relaxing a bit on pocket knives and a few other things. I just heard an FA rep talking about this. She said that they were the passengers last line of defense and first responders...lol. I equate these traveling whores to the fat *** broad behind the counter at the DMV that try's to act like she's a State Trooper. Just bring me my beer and pretzels then go give the left seat a BJ...

Hell with that, Take HIM the beer and Give me the BJ.

SoonerInFortSmith
3/7/2013, 11:19 AM
I want the beer AND the bj. Keep the pretzels.

olevetonahill
3/7/2013, 11:23 AM
I want the beer AND the bj. Keep the pretzels.

I want the beer AND a sammich AFTER shes done with my BJ

StoopTroup
3/7/2013, 12:27 PM
I want the beer AND a sammich AFTER shes done with my BJ

If you close your eyes and eat your sammie....I'm betting she will send FA Tim to finish your every need. BLANKET PARTY!

http://www.inspirmotional.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/MALE-FLIGHT-ATTENDANTS-inspirmotional.jpg

olevetonahill
3/7/2013, 12:48 PM
If you close your eyes and eat your sammie....I'm betting she will send FA Tim to finish your every need. BLANKET PARTY!

http://www.inspirmotional.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/MALE-FLIGHT-ATTENDANTS-inspirmotional.jpg

Who would know better than YOU.

yermom
3/7/2013, 12:49 PM

sounds like a load of crap. 3cm non-locking blade? really?

the scissors that were already allowed are more dangerous

badger
3/7/2013, 02:45 PM
the fat *** broad behind the counter at the DMV
Are you referring to Patty or Selma?

StoopTroup
3/7/2013, 02:49 PM
Who would know better than YOU.

I refuse to answer that question as I think there are others on this board with more frequent flier points than me.

sooner_born_1960
3/7/2013, 02:52 PM
I thought it was 6 cm.

TheHumanAlphabet
3/7/2013, 02:55 PM
sounds like a load of crap. 3cm non-locking blade? really?

the scissors that were already allowed are more dangerous

My mechanical pencil could pull quite a wallop if I chose to...I will use it to blind terrorists if there is one on my plane...So when asked do I have any weapons...Uhhh, no.

StoopTroup
3/7/2013, 03:00 PM
I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be allowed to have anything like a scalpel on a flight but since it's been 12-13 years since 911....we seem to be less worried about how safe we are on commercial flights.

olevetonahill
3/7/2013, 04:45 PM
I refuse to answer that question as I think there are others on this board with more frequent flier points than me.

But you worked for em.

yermom
3/7/2013, 04:53 PM
I thought it was 6 cm.

i meant 6 cm

same statement applies 2.36" is still pretty damn small.

jkjsooner
3/7/2013, 07:00 PM
We solved 90% of the problem when we learned that we could no longer cooperate with hijackers and we secured the door to the cockpit.

Terrorists don't care about killing one or two flight attendants. They can do that in mall. They want control of the plane or bring the entire plane down.

yermom
3/7/2013, 07:47 PM
yeah, that worked for most of one day. it wasn't ever going to work again

MR2-Sooner86
3/7/2013, 07:53 PM
TSA is a waste and a completely, 100%, useless program.

http://floorgem.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/TSA-Infographic.gif

kevpks
3/7/2013, 08:03 PM
I'd settle for not having to take my shoes off or take my laptop out of my bag, but I'll keep playing along with the illusion of safety dance the TSA puts us through.

StoopTroup
3/7/2013, 09:12 PM
But you worked for em.

I worked in Corporate Accounting, Maintenance Training, Maintenance Avionics and Heavy / light Maintenance.

I think I saw less than 10 Flight Attendants come to Tulsa to ask about our maintenance procedures. Usually they were there on a Witchunt and everytime they were done with their investigations they were apologetic and at awe of what we do.

I am 100% sure that I never worked for any Flight Attendant. If anything....they helped those of us who travelled on our off-time or when we went on Field Trips around the system to get a plane back to a Maintenance Area for repair.

That said...I'm pretty sure that many of us traveling because of work have quite a few rules regarding how we act while flying for such repairs. I know that if some drunk passenger got in the way of a Flight Attendant doing their job, I would find it quite humorous once we got to the nearest airport and she tells the cops he told her to get out of his way and to go make her a sandwich. It would probably be one of the most expensive Sammie's you ever asked for considering the rules most passengers overlook. By using that ticket, it's amazing the things you agreed to do when you board an aircraft. Interfering with the Flight Crew is one of them.

Turd_Ferguson
3/7/2013, 09:23 PM
Flight Crew...LMAO

olevetonahill
3/7/2013, 09:24 PM
I worked in Corporate Accounting, Maintenance Training, Maintenance Avionics and Heavy / light Maintenance.

I think I saw less than 10 Flight Attendants come to Tulsa to ask about our maintenance procedures. Usually they were there on a Witchunt and everytime they were done with their investigations they were apologetic and at awe of what we do.

I am 100% sure that I never worked for any Flight Attendant. If anything....they helped those of us who travelled on our off-time or when we went on Field Trips around the system to get a plane back to a Maintenance Area for repair.

That said...I'm pretty sure that many of us traveling because of work have quite a few rules regarding how we act while flying for such repairs. I know that if some drunk passenger got in the way of a Flight Attendant doing their job, I would find it quite humorous once we got to the nearest airport and she tells the cops he told her to get out of his way and to go make her a sandwich. It would probably be one of the most expensive Sammie's you ever asked for considering the rules most passengers overlook. By using that ticket, it's amazing the things you agreed to do when you board an aircraft. Interfering with the Flight Crew is one of them.

Holy hell are you for real?
This whole thing has been a JOKE. lighten up Francis.

StoopTroup
3/8/2013, 03:10 PM
Heh. it's always a joke when you go showing your a$$.

What really happens in other folks lives is a complete waste of time for a few of you but this Forum isn't the joke Forum. It's about politics. Twist **** how ever you want.

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?140137-Politics-Forum&p=2841013&viewfull=1#post2841013

olevetonahill
3/8/2013, 03:17 PM
You just cant help yourself can you? Who cares where a Joke thread is? You? I guess so.

StoopTroup
3/8/2013, 03:19 PM
You just cant help yourself can you? Who cares where a Joke thread is? You? I guess so.

Hell if I know. If you are the one making the rules or in charge of board improvement....let everyone know.