PDA

View Full Version : **** Cancer!

FirstandGoal
3/6/2013, 09:43 PM
Got a call earlier today from one of my best friends wanting to know the name of my oncologist.

Her 46 year old cousin just got diagnosed with breast cancer.

Effing cancer already took Mama away from us this year and now it's going after somebody else I know.

olevetonahill
3/6/2013, 09:53 PM
Got a call earlier today from one of my best friends wanting to know the name of my oncologist.

Effing cancer already took Mama away from us this year and now it's going after somebody else I know.

Prayers for You and Them Hon. And all the other at risk Boobies out there

rock on sooner
3/6/2013, 09:54 PM
Earlier the better, best wishes and prayesr are with ya!

8timechamps
3/6/2013, 10:41 PM

****!

Cancer sucks.

Tell her how you bitch slapped cancer, and she can do it too!

Fraggle145
3/6/2013, 11:19 PM
I feel for you. Hope she and you as a family can overcome.

KantoSooner
3/7/2013, 09:45 AM
Terrible news.

StoopTroup
3/7/2013, 12:58 PM

Prayers sent

FirstandGoal
3/7/2013, 07:31 PM
Thanks all. It really hits me hard whenever I hear anybody has been diagnosed. Most especially when it is someone I know.

I think I internalize it and take it personally because I've had it and I feel like there should be more I should be able to do about it. The whole feeling probably has something to do with my personality as a healer and the feelings of helplessness to actually make another person able to kick cancer's ***.

And yes, 8TC... I did bitch slap that bitch right in the face and will continue to do so until my last breath.....

picasso
3/9/2013, 12:47 AM
We will all get it if we live long enough. I hate to see it take folks too early in life.

I lost an uncle in '77 and two golfing buddies in the last few years to pancreatic cancer. I myself fought it off after losing my right wobbler 8 years ago.

God bless your people there man.