PDA

View Full Version : For those who liked Planescape: Torment

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/6/2013, 09:42 PM
Brian Fargo is making a new version in a different gaming world. Link to the kickstarter (which funded in 6 hours - holy crap).

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/torment-tides-of-numenera

SoonerBBall
3/7/2013, 10:31 AM
Already funded!

I actually funded before they hit 300,000, but then they went and funded the whole project in less than 6 hours.

I am pumped for this game. I also funded Wasteland 2 and Oblivion, so kickstarter is going to get me some fantastic games. Total cost for all 3, $60.

jkm, the stolen pifwafwi
3/7/2013, 12:41 PM
yeah I helped wasteland 2 as well(one of my favorite games as a kid).

I also helped fund OOTS and a LED light project. The only game that didn't fund that really annoys me is nexus 2. Nexus 1 itself is underwhelming, but the mods to it are 3 kinds of awesome.

SoonerBBall
3/7/2013, 12:54 PM
Holy hell. As of right now they are at 1.8 million a bit over 24 hours after starting. They hit their 1.2 million stretch goal before they could release the stretch goal post, have passed the 1.5 million stretch goal, and only listed stretch goals up to 2 million which will probably be hit in a few hours.

This is even crazier than the Ouya (which I also kickstarted).

SoonerBBall
3/7/2013, 12:55 PM
Already funded!

I actually funded before they hit 300,000, but then they went and funded the whole project in less than 6 hours.

I am pumped for this game. I also funded Wasteland 2 and Oblivion, so kickstarter is going to get me some fantastic games. Total cost for all 3, $60.

By Oblivion I meant Project Eternity.