PDA

View Full Version : Al-Queda "One Eye" reported Dead

StoopTroup
3/2/2013, 07:09 PM
Now....The US hasn't confirmed this Al Queda Terrorist is dead but since Algerian and Chad sources are claiming he's dead.....could this be one of the Al-Queda Leaders responsible for the attacks on Benghazi? Has the guy responsible finally been killed and has our Ambassador and his Staff now been avenged?

http://beta.images.theglobeandmail.com/bd3/news/world/article9245114.ece/ALTERNATES/w220/web-belmokhtar-0302.JPG

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/man-behind-algeria-gas-plant-attack-killed-chad-army-chief/article9244955/

Al-Qaeda mastermind behind Algeria hostage crisis killed: Chad military
Chadian soldiers in Mali have killed Mokhtar Belmokhtar, the al-Qaeda mastermind of a bloody hostage-taking at an Algerian gas plant in January, Chad’s military said on Saturday.

The death of one of the world’s most wanted jihadists would be a major blow to al-Qaeda in the region and to the Islamist rebels forced to flee towns they had seized in northern Mali by an offensive by French and African troops.
“On Saturday, March 2, at noon, Chadian armed forces operating in northern Mali completely destroyed a terrorist base (...) The toll included several dead terrorists, including their leader Mokhtar Belmokhtar,” Chad’s armed forces said in a statement read on national television.

Belmokhtar's militia was also responsible for the kidnapping of Canadian diplomat Robert Fowler in 2008. Fowler told Reuters: “While I cannot consider reports of the death of both Abou Zeid and Mokhtar Belmokhtar as anything but good news ... I must temper my enthusiasm by the fact that this is by no means the first time Belmokhtar’s death has been reported.”

On Friday, Chad’s President Idriss Deby said his soldiers had killed another al-Qaeda commander, Adelhamid Abou Zeid, among 40 militants who died in an operation in the same area as Saturday’s assault – Mali’s Adrar des Ifoghas mountains near the Algerian border – on Monday

KABOOKIE
3/2/2013, 09:54 PM
At this point what does it matter?

XingTheRubicon
3/3/2013, 09:30 AM
I'm sure Obama can sleep well now...like he did during the attack.

StoopTroup
3/3/2013, 05:43 PM
At this point what does it matter?

Just thought it was cool other people don't like these bastages anymore than we do.

Nice to know we don't necessarily have to spend 1 trillion dollars to kill some of them.