PDA

View Full Version : OSU Sues OSU Boosters

MichiganSooner
3/1/2013, 03:25 PM
This doesn't make sense to me. Would be comparable to us expanding Memorial Stadium and the plumbers screw up and install sewage pipes incorrectly. So OU does not sue the plumbers but sues the Sooner Club.
I suppose stuff like this only could happen in Stoolwater.

Story.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/sportsextra/OSU/article.aspx?subjectid=93&articleid=20130301_93_B1_Amongt426901&r=606&allcom=1#3356577

badger
3/1/2013, 03:47 PM
Because dag nabbit, you were supposed to GIFT us your LIFETIME and you are STILL ALIVE?!??!?! :stunned:

(that was a separate thing and I am just kidding around for those of you that haven't clicked on the link yet)

tycat947
3/1/2013, 04:13 PM
This is what happens when you're trying to screw someone over all the time. That's T Bone's life history and his adopted son's (Holder) as well. After he dies, all the crap on his dictatorship of osu will come to light and it will stink as bad as stoolwater!!!

Wishboned
3/1/2013, 04:18 PM
There's not enough plumbing in the world to handle that ****hole.

I Am Right
3/1/2013, 04:55 PM
LOL

Harris County Sooner
3/1/2013, 06:51 PM
Isn't it common to name everyone you can in the suit and let the court figure it out?

StoopTroup
3/1/2013, 07:25 PM
Did someone put in a bunch of P-Traps that looks like OU?

Maybe they are embarrassed to tell the press they hired another Sooner Company like they did on the brick job. :D

StoopTroup
3/1/2013, 07:26 PM
There's not enough plumbing in the world to handle that ****hole.

Also.....

BWAHAHAHAHA!

MyT Oklahoma
3/2/2013, 12:48 PM
I don't care about OSU one way or another. So far as I am concerned they are just one more conference opponent.

However, I do understand how those of you born and raised in Oklahoma or who simply reside in Oklahoma feel about them.

Irregardless this is classic. They can't even lay pipe the right way. LOL

cleller
3/2/2013, 01:01 PM
Its the aggie way. Goofed up.

olevetonahill
3/2/2013, 10:21 PM
Speakin of suits. How that turn out with Gumby and that trim carpenter ?

goingoneight
3/3/2013, 05:25 PM
It's called Stoolwater for a reason.

badger
3/4/2013, 09:21 AM
It's called Stoolwater for a reason.

A year ago, concrete floors in the west end zone were removed and the PVC pipes were replaced with cast iron. At the time, an OSU official reported that "a large portion of the main sanitary sewer system serving the field level of the stadium" was undergoing an upgrade because of the plumbing problem.

The football team's locker room was the most disrupted area. During the spring-practice period, players were moved to a Gallagher-Iba Arena locker room.

OSU's strength-and-conditioning center and parts of the equipment room were affected, as well. The 633,130-square-foot complex also houses coaches' offices.

When Barry Switzer said that recruits liked new facilities and that OU better look out, I'm sure that this is not what he meant.

sooneron
3/4/2013, 09:55 AM
$75K? Really? For that amount, they should just go after the GC and plumbing peeps. Flipping backwoods tardbillies.

I'm willing to bet the smell was a refreshing change in that place! Pig **** can get old, ya know.

jkjsooner
3/4/2013, 10:04 AM
I wonder if this is driven by insurance companies?

birddog
3/4/2013, 03:31 PM
I don't care about OSU one way or another. So far as I am concerned they are just one more conference opponent.

However, I do understand how those of you born and raised in Oklahoma or who simply reside in Oklahoma feel about them.

Irregardless this is classic. They can't even lay pipe the right way. LOL

Take the "Ir" out of regardless and I'm on board. That stink hole in the stool should convince a player that its the women with their legs open, of the men having a go at the sheep. Football players: DO NOT got to school there. It'll ruin u forever