Salt City Sooner
2/27/2013, 04:01 PM
http://www.soonersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/022713aaa.html

FirstandGoal
2/27/2013, 04:05 PM
This needs a "like" button

cleller
2/27/2013, 04:12 PM
That does sound good, and not too far off for a change.

An even better deal with more upside for Tenn.

badger
2/27/2013, 04:16 PM
This needs a "like" button

i gave it five stars that's close 'nuff

KantoSooner
2/27/2013, 04:28 PM
You know what this means, don't you? By the time the games are played, 80% of our team will be on the sidelines on crutches and Tenn will have 44 5 star recruits in their final years of elegibility and will be coming fresh off beating Bama by 125 points for a Natl Championship and own another 3 NCs iin the 4 preceeding seasons.

Setting dates to play OU works like that.

winout
2/27/2013, 05:50 PM
That may very well be the game I bring my family from Oregon to see. Have to put that on my calendar and start putting aside some moola.

Scott D
2/27/2013, 06:05 PM
I thought they made the base agreement on this series back not long before Fulmer had to step down.

SoonerNomad
2/27/2013, 06:27 PM
I would love to be able to see a game in Neyland. More than 100,000 and checkerboard end zones. I hope I can figure out a way to go.

I also liked watching the video from the 1968 Orange Bowl. I don't think they would allow anymore both teams to wear there home colors like they did in that game. Looks cool. Sort of similar to USC and UCLA wearing their home jerseys in that game the last two years.

colleyvillesooner
2/27/2013, 06:36 PM
I thought they made the base agreement on this series back not long before Fulmer had to step down.

Yeah it has been out there forever. Been on soonerstats for that long too.

Mazeppa
2/27/2013, 10:26 PM
oh, boy more hillbillies :)

goingoneight
2/27/2013, 10:31 PM
You know what this means, don't you? By the time the games are played, 80% of our team will be on the sidelines on crutches and Tenn will have 44 5 star recruits in their final years of elegibility and will be coming fresh off beating Bama by 125 points for a Natl Championship and own another 3 NCs iin the 4 preceeding seasons.

Setting dates to play OU works like that.

Alabama, Miami, Florida State, Oregon, UCLA and Washington don't necessarily agree. :D

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
2/27/2013, 10:46 PM

Setting dates to play OU works like that.Ugh! domer. To think of all the many years we woulda clubbed them like baby Harp Seals, we had to wait to play them when our team was mediocre, and they finally have a better team than us.

prrriiide
2/28/2013, 07:42 AM
We already have a group of friends that want to rent a big van and road trip this from Knoxville. We'll be there. Just hope we can come up with 12-20 tickets...

When we get closer to the date, I'll fill everyone in on Knoxville and East Tennessee. This is a great place to visit, and a great place to live! Mid-September is a GREAT time to visit the Smokies and the weather is usually awesome. There's some great tailgating around campus, and the atmosphere is as good as any in the country.

And Nomad: yes, you do want to see a game in Neyland. Any true college football fan should. It's an incredible atmosphere. Hopefully it will be a night game. That stadium is awesome at any game, but it's absolutely electric at night.

flysooner9
2/28/2013, 12:33 PM
So can't wait to see this game in person at Knoxville. My family used to live there before I was born. Outside of OU I really like the Vols. Really can't wait to hear 100,000 plus sing rocky top and of course see OU win.

Ruf/Nek7
2/28/2013, 12:57 PM
Are you from Tennessee? Cause you're the only Ten-I-See!