PDA

View Full Version : Quantitative Easing Explained - British Humor

sappstuf
2/25/2013, 07:31 AM
I do love the Britsh sense of humor... Extremely dry.

XrJHzbl7ay0

olevetonahill
2/25/2013, 07:36 AM
They had me confused in the 1st 30 seconds

diverdog
2/25/2013, 07:57 AM
I do love the Britsh sense of humor... Extremely dry.

XrJHzbl7ay0

A bofors gun. Lmao. I spit milk on that one.

He sounds Aussie.

C&CDean
2/25/2013, 09:53 AM
They had me confused in the 1st 30 seconds

Uh, that ain't real hard to do.

cleller
2/25/2013, 12:02 PM
Yep, dry and on target. The Brits are so much more sophisticated in a lot of ways, yet they still get sucked into ruining their country, too.

olevetonahill
2/25/2013, 12:15 PM
Uh, that ain't real hard to do.

:beaten:

BigTip
2/25/2013, 01:39 PM
I have been waiting for a QE thread to make a point I thought of a couple of days ago.

The Nazis had a plan to ruin England by flooding the country with fake money. It would destabilize the economy and sap the confidence from the people. A devious plan to RUIN an enemy.

Is there any difference from an enemy over producing money, to ruin another country, than from our own government doing it to their own country?

cleller
2/25/2013, 03:40 PM
I have been waiting for a QE thread to make a point I thought of a couple of days ago.

The Nazis had a plan to ruin England by flooding the country with fake money. It would destabilize the economy and sap the confidence from the people. A devious plan to RUIN an enemy.

Is there any difference from an enemy over producing money, to ruin another country, than from our own government doing it to their own country?

Doing it to your own country gets you re-elected.

BigTip
2/25/2013, 07:22 PM
Doing it to your own country gets you re-elected.
Holy crap, you made Dr Pepper come out my nose! lol

Funny statement, but such a sad one too.

FaninAma
2/25/2013, 07:56 PM
As DD pointed out the bald headed guy is an Aussie.

diverdog
2/25/2013, 11:10 PM
As DD pointed out the bald headed guy is an Aussie.

I thought as much.

Two of my good friends are Aussie and they are also camping buddies. They are an absolute hoot. Some of the funniest people on earth.